• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Update, CHRIS and JILL are married.

So...Are you for or against the pairing lol? Of Jill and Chris I mean...
Definately for it. And the name Jill Redfield sounds cool, but many women keep their last names after marriage. Jill seems like the type to do so. And I believe it was you who said that there would not be a wedding shown, I agree I think many people are uncomfortable with pairings because they think it will turn RE into a romantic soap opera. We're not asking for them to be skipping in a field of flowers into the sunset during the zombie apocolypse. Just an acknowledge and/or confirmation of feelings, trust me the fans will do the rest, as we have been doing so.

Look at DBZ, an action packed series where Vegeta and Bulma got together off screen as well as 18 and Krillin. Akira didn't need to stop the series to do that, we already knew that the characters possessed certain qualities and experiences that complamented the other character. And Vegeta and 18 both first come off as asexual and the type of characters that don't show feelings towards anyone and here they are married. And I personally think it worked out for the most part.

But I understand some people don't like it, many times I too have been annoyed by romance and typically I hate romance films and such, but when it comes to good stories and great characters I further entertain myself by pairing characters I find compatible. It's just another preference in my source of entertainment, ya know?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Definately for it. And the name Jill Redfield sounds cool, but many women keep their last names after marriage. Jill seems like the type to do so. And I believe it was you who said that there would not be a wedding shown, I agree I think many people are uncomfortable with pairings because they think it will turn RE into a romantic soap opera. We're not asking for them to be skipping in a field of flowers into the sunset during the zombie apocolypse. Just an acknowledge and/or confirmation of feelings, trust me the fans will do the rest, as we have been doing so.

Look at DBZ, an action packed series where Vegeta and Bulma got together off screen as well as 18 and Krillin. Akira didn't need to stop the series to do that, we already knew that the characters possessed certain qualities and experiences that complamented the other character. And Vegeta and 18 both first come off as asexual and the type of characters that don't show feelings towards anyone and here they are married. And I personally think it worked out for the most part.

But I understand some people don't like it, many times I too have been annoyed by romance and typically I hate romance films and such, but when it comes to good stories and great characters I further entertain myself by pairing characters I find compatible. It's just another preference in my source of entertainment, ya know?

...Plus, Trunks came from the future and TOTALLY said they'd hook up lol...So it was kind of inevitable...

...Plus, Trunks came from the future and TOTALLY said they'd hook up lol...So it was kind of inevitable...
XD I know that, but the pairing was never elaborated on which was my point. And I believe there were a few hopes for that pairing even before that. Sources? Myself and a friend. :p If I was in a seat I would have fell out of it when Trunks annouced that.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
XD I know that, but the pairing was never elaborated on which was my point. And I believe there were a few hopes for that pairing even before that. Sources? Myself and a friend. :p If I was in a seat I would have fell out of it when Trunks annouced that.
You know, I never really saw it coming just cause I never saw a love thing coming for Vegeta, but it really didn't surprise me when it happened...I first HATED the idea of Gohan and Videl, but once they got married it really grew on me...

You know, I never really saw it coming just cause I never saw a love thing coming for Vegeta, but it really didn't surprise me when it happened...I first HATED the idea of Gohan and Videl, but once they got married it really grew on me...
I dispised all of Goku's family canon pairings. They all ended up with bitchy mates that were falied comic relief to me.

Psst, we should continue this on msn since this is kinda off topic now. :oops:

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I just think it should be realistic...And Chris and Jill are probably nearly past their prime of fighting against bio-terrorism...So it's realistic that they have love in their life...Whether it be with each other, or each have a separate partner...Either way, both characters forever being single is just not realistic...
Maybe one day..

Top Bottom