• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Update, CHRIS and JILL are married.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
UPDATE: A Screenshot of what happened moments after RE5. Just kidding of course.

i_will_eat_you_alive_by_ygure-d45yi2v.png

GIGGITY.

Nah, but in all seriousness I agree with Jay. It should just be hints, nothing more, because going all the way (no pun intended) would anger fans who don't agree with the pairing... And that's ALOT of us. ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That would of been a better ending then the re5 ending
I vote Story for memeber of the month!

Haha thanks guys.

I made a fan fic about her getting off the Helicopter and Rebecca waiting on Chris at the landing site only to find out Jill was alive too. It was pretty awesome! I should seriously post some of my stuff on fanfiction.net :p

Anyway imagine how weird an RE wedding would be. Most of the characters aren't developed enough to even think of pairing them in the first place. Most of the pairings on our end are due to our creative imaginations, because otherwise everyone would just be well... What they are now, RE characters. lol No one has really expressed enough interest toward another character and when they have it's been incredibly corny. No offense Leon/Ada fans, but that romance made no sense whatsoever to me.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Its logic if you found a police officer who helped you and also took a bullet for you you would fall in love after knowin jim for five hours..... right?

I always he could of had a better love story with claire

Also i love fanfiction

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Anyway imagine how weird an RE wedding would be. Most of the characters aren't developed enough to even think of pairing them in the first place. Most of the pairings on our end are due to our creative imaginations, because otherwise everyone would just be well... What they are now, RE characters. lol No one has really expressed enough interest toward another character and when they have it's been incredibly corny. No offense Leon/Ada fans, but that romance made no sense whatsoever to me.[/quote]

Yeah. The whole Leon/Ada thing be even more crazier. We all know Leon takes his own looks over any woman.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Am I the only one who sees romance in RE being ok...Good even? I mean...I wouldn't be over the top happy if Chris and Jill were married...I think that by RE5 if nothin happened nothing should ever happen...But if in the next game Chris or Jill has a wife or husband I'd be a ok with it...And Leon and Ada I think has lot's of possibilities for a fling...But a relationship only if Ada were willing to stop being so shady...I'm not a fan of Leon/Claire because that just puts Leon and Chris to close...I really want their relationship to be something of a friendly rivalry...I think romance could be the only light in an otherwise pitch black universe...Face it...Nothing good ever really happens in the RE universe...What we think is a good ending, always leads to a new game with yet a BIGGER problem...So maybe some romance would prove that there is still a since of reality about the characters...And I mean real romance, not fanfic sexual nonsense...Don't get me wrong, I love fanfics...But if they were to incorporate it into a game, then it should be done RIGHT...

Reactions: Jay
Top Bottom