• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Update, CHRIS and JILL are married.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I guess it makes sense. They kill Wesker and (seemingly) put an end to the threat to humanity that RE5 presented... With all that negativity out of their lives, I can imagine they were finally happy again and finally had time to work on their personal lives...

Please tell me Barry was at least at their wedding. Best man, perhaps? :p

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
I guess it makes sense. They kill Wesker and (seemingly) put an end to the threat to humanity that RE5 presented... With all that negativity out of their lives, I can imagine they were finally happy again and finally had time to work on their personal lives...

Please tell me Barry was at least at their wedding. Best man, perhaps? :p

I could imagine barry as the wedding pastor...

Barry: we, are all gathered here today, to see my best friend marry, my favorite sandwhich...with lettuce, and tomato, between two slices of bread *sniffle* remember to mayonnaise the bread twice a day Chris π_π
Wesker: *holds barry* its ok bear bear. shuuush, let it out, let it all out.
Barry: *Chewbacca cry*
Crowd: π3π

L30N

Alive
The Resident Evil 6 Game Informer scans are fake, after doing some more digging and getting word from Capcom and Game Informer. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Genie

NOOOOOO~! )= I think that was kinda bad turn that they got married and Jill works no longer as a field agent... She's always Jill Valentine to me. XD

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I agree, nearly everything is wrapped up now. I dont see how the story can go on much longer after re6

Well depending on whether are not Alex Wesker is in this game or not, the story could still potentially go on by adding him as the new central villain that must be defeated. But if he is that Merc guy like some people believe, then yea, not really much to go on after this since apparently he would be a "good guy" since the Mercenary guy certainly doesn't seem evil to me.

But if he is that Merc guy like some people believe, then yea, not really much to go on after this since apparently he would be a "good guy" since the Mercenary guy certainly doesn't seem evil to me.
Neither did Wesker in his first game. 8D

And about the Valentine thing, many women don't take their husbands name.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The Resident Evil 6 Game Informer scans are fake, after doing some more digging and getting word from Capcom and Game Informer. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Oh Chris/Jill fans.

tumblr_lvwkamT98x1qipfs7.gif

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Neither did Wesker in his first game. 8D

Yea but that was different lol.

I always suspected when I first played RE1 that something about wesker was not "right".

Who the hell wears sunglasses at nighttime during a zombie outbreak?

There were so many hints to his true madness lol.

But I do not sense that with this new guy.

I always suspected when I first played RE1 that something about wesker was not "right".

True, but we have only seen alittle bit of him. ^^

Jay

K.I.N.G.

I also think this should further prove your point lol

cientificos-umbrella.jpg

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I also think this should further prove your point lol

cientificos-umbrella.jpg

oh forgot about that pic xD.

Yea, the signs of his madness where DEFINITELY there.

And its true we have not seen alot of the Mercenary guy yet, But until I see him doing some off the hand weird **** like Wesker was doing before revealing himself as evil, I will give this new Mercenary the benefit of the doubt and assume he is a "good guy".

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
albert wesker never died....he ducked his head in like a turtle, play the end of the game youll see! also hes like a super tyrant...did you think a guy standing in lava is going to get hurt by a lil ole missle???

Top Bottom