• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Update, CHRIS and JILL are married.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Am I the only one who sees romance in RE being ok...Good even? I mean...I wouldn't be over the top happy if Chris and Jill were married...I think that by RE5 if nothin happened nothing should ever happen...But if in the next game Chris or Jill has a wife or husband I'd be a ok with it...And Leon and Ada I think has lot's of possibilities for a fling...But a relationship only if Ada were willing to stop being so shady...I'm not a fan of Leon/Claire because that just puts Leon and Chris to close...I really want their relationship to be something of a friendly rivalry...I think romance could be the only light in an otherwise pitch black universe...Face it...Nothing good ever really happens in the RE universe...What we think is a good ending, always leads to a new game with yet a BIGGER problem...So maybe some romance would prove that there is still a since of reality about the characters...And I mean real romance, not fanfic sexual nonsense...Don't get me wrong, I love fanfics...But if they were to incorporate it into a game, then it should be done RIGHT...
And for it being such a dark, gruesome game is the exact reason we don't need a marriage. That would completely be out of place for what kind of series RE presented as. The only good ending I wanna see is the day Umbrella finally falls.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Source? I think its very likely they are married now, I just think some people are getting confused with the fact we'll actually see a wedding lol. Now that would be silly.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I just think it should be realistic...And Chris and Jill are probably nearly past their prime of fighting against bio-terrorism...So it's realistic that they have love in their life...Whether it be with each other, or each have a separate partner...Either way, both characters forever being single is just not realistic...

Reactions: 013

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Just cause you're not a fan of the pairing doesn't mean it's a bad move on Capcom's part though...I mean, not everybody is gonna agree anyway so...And besides, it could open a whole lot of new doors for the series, or close a few that have been open since the game first game out fifteen years ago...I'm not a fan of Chris/Jill...But I'm not anti Chris/Jill either...Just like I'm not a fan of Steve coming back, but I'm not anti Steve coming back, but in the end, if that's what happens Capcom has done if for a reason...

Reactions: 013

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I just really don't like this. I love both of the characters, don't get me wrong... but is it normal I'd rather see a Chris/Claire pairing than this? I have issues I suppose... Issues I need to resolve if this is the truth. Jill's last name should never be changed though, I can't quite get used to Jill Redfield... Chris should have to change his last name, because let's all admit Valentine is the cooler last name.

Is it also normal that this rumor is making me physically sick or do I possibly have food poisoning? I'm hoping the latter, because I really hope I'm not this much of a nerd. LOL

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I might rage if the rumor about claire being dead is true
I can't decide If I'll be unhappy about it or if I won't feel anything one way or the other...I used to think she was a great character...But recently I've just come to believe she's served her time in the series...There's no need for her anymore since she's not a fighter like Chris and Leon...So if she's dead, so be it...It adds fuel to Chris' fire...But when I'm playing the actual game and there's a flashback of Claire's grave...I may end up throwing a controller lol...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
BLASHPOHMY claire has some fight left her and jill need a game
Leon and Claire talk in Degeneration about how she's left the fight...Look, I'd LOVE to see her fight again, I just don't see it happening because of the Degeneration scene...Degeneration being a cannon installment, Capcom wouldn't go back on something like that without an explanation...

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
Leon and Claire talk in Degeneration about how she's left the fight...Look, I'd LOVE to see her fight again, I just don't see it happening because of the Degeneration scene...Degeneration being a cannon installment, Capcom wouldn't go back on something like that without an explanation...
I domt know the few kills she did in that movie kicked some ass

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I agree, however, that's not what I'm saying...She's done fighting against bio-terrorism, and is now just, as Leon calls her a "protector" as opposed to "fighter" which is how he refers to Chris and himself...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I agree, however, that's not what I'm saying...She's done fighting against bio-terrorism, and is now just, as Leon calls her a "protector" as opposed to "fighter" which is how he refers to Chris and himself...

I think I fantasize more about Wesker banging Chris than I do about myself getting laid. It just needs to happen already.
Don't know about putting that in the actual series, but that's the beauty of fanfics. My Claire/Leon may never happen, but the fanfics that are so well written provide me with a satisfaction of the alternate universes presented by such passion for the story and the characters that are chosen to be slashed. There have been times where I have read fanfics so well written and matched with the story, the next time I come across the game/anime there are times where I have to remind myself that, that's not the real story.

It would be great for some of my chosen slashed pairings to become canon, but if not, I will just have to resort to fanfics. Tis thee only way to survive disapointment...That and excessive amounts of bitching. XD Just kidding about that last part. :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Don't know about putting that in the actual series, but that's the beauty of fanfics. My Claire/Leon may never happen, but the fanfics that are so well written provide me with a satisfaction of the alternate universes presented by such passion for the story and the characters that are chosen to be slashed. There have been times where I have read fanfics so well written and matched with the story, the next time I come across the game/anime there are times where I have to remind myself that, that's not the real story.

It would be great for some of my chosen slashed pairings to become canon, but if not, I will just have to resort to fanfics. Tis thee only way to survive disapointment...That and excessive amounts of bitching. XD Just kidding about that last part. :D
So...Are you for or against the pairing lol? Of Jill and Chris I mean...

Top Bottom