• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE 6 Trailer leaked.

theinternat

Queen Internet
Thanks for the link! Now the Steve theory has been completely debunked, but I found this interesting.

"Chris Redfield is in charge of the BSAA team in China when another bioterrorist outbreak occurs, and his job is to lead his team to put an end to the attack. He is there with fellow team member Piers Nivans, a talented sniper that has become a friend. While fighting bioterrorism in other parts of the world about half a year earlier, something happens to Chris there that changes his entire outlook on life, as well as his drive to fight terrorism. Piers was there to support him in this time, and has since become a partner to Chris. The event from 6 months prior has changed Chris, so expect to play as a slightly different character from the one you're used to."

^ This will make things interesting. I'm curious to know what else happened after RE5 that changed him so much.

i'm scared that something happened to jill or claire. or both :S i really hope jill is OK though, she went through enough last game.. lol

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
i'm scared that something happened to jill or claire. or both :S i really hope jill is OK though, she went through enough last game.. lol

Good point about Claire... That actually seems quite plausible. I'm sure after everything Jill went through they wouldn't do that to the fans... Unless they're heartless b@stards! LOL Having Claire die though would really add onto Chris' rage... Maybe this time he'll punch the world and have it spin off it's axis! :eek:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Is it not this Helena character who blames herself for the President's death?

Also guys, IGN did a three-page report including developer interview: http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1222619p1.html

I guess from that article this is what changed Chris. You know us RE fans, were so quick to jump to conclusions! :D

"Chris Redfield and his BSAA partner Piers Nivens will be confronting an outbreak in China alongside a brief that takes place six months earlier. In that flashback, Redfield's BSAA unit appears to be decimated by none other than Ada Wong. This tragedy changes Chris's outlook on life, leading to what Capcom describes as a different take on the character – one we are "not accustomed to" according to Capcom producers."

So Ada was bad all along eh? Interesting twist! Or maybe there's more to it. We'll find out in 6 months!

theinternat

Queen Internet
hey, maybe the guy with the mustache is alex wesker? the guy talking in the beginning, and "the guy behind all this". leon mentions? perhaps ada is his puppet. she looks pretty clueless when chris and piers corner her, then leon steps in and slaps his gun. hm.

sbr999

Multiple characters and intertwined storylines

– Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller with their respective partners
Since Capcom has such a big reunion of classic survivor characters this time, I hope some of them will die -Ada for example-, so the series can focus on other classic/new characters (Barry, Rebecca etc.)

A new challenge

– Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms
Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games
The enemy creatures known as J’avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J’avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability
The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they can undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures
Really like this idea, can't wait to see it in gameplay!​
I hope they make Tyrants with the C-virus too XD​
Because the Jack Norman T-abyss tyrant was epic in Revelations​

Demo coming with Dragon’s Dogma – Purchasers of Dragon’s Dogma, scheduled for release on May 22 in North America and May 25 across Europe, will receive a token allowing them to download the Resident Evil 6 demo, from July 3 for Xbox 360 owners and September 4 for PS3
C(ash)-Virus
Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover, along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
Hopefully this will come with the scarcity of ammunition. since we will have extended melee options​

Genie

YES! A new trailer, finally!
Though it's kinda obvious that the woman in the trailer is Ada, but I really hope too that they didn't make her the bad guy of this game.. :C

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
i still think albert is alive ! Ada cant be the main main bad guy either that would be too boring for a game this huge! I think well finally come up on the the big wigs of umbrella.-albert wesker was like their spokesman for umbrella , hes like the ronald mcdonald of umbrella-lol!! you never see the guys behind the scenes that control it all. maybe this time we will!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Chris isnt pulling any punches this time...hes gonna ripp someones head off and **** down their neck !! This game is going to be LEGEN...............wait for it.............. DARY !!!!!

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
I gotta say, Im very happy for this new trailer that tells alot but I kinda don't like that leon and chris have to kill each other. (yes they do have to kill each other some way because two guys can't just tussle like that and come out friendly, someone is gonna pull that muthaf*ckin trigger). Can't we just get all the Resident evil characters together, sit down and have jill sandwiches, while we talk out our differences? I'd love to see the sandwich wesker spread his mayonnaise on...

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Capcom, PLEASE take my money! Take all of it and everything I own! Take my computer, take my apartment, take all of the old RE games, take my car, (well I don't have one yet, but when I get one, take it.)take all of my food, take my dignity, if I ever have any children I promise my first born child, i'll even let you have my beloved season box set of Spartacus! Just give me this game! *Foams at the mouth*

GOOD GOD where do I start?!!!

A new virus???!

Lady that looks, sounds, and acts like Ada!?

Leon fakes his death???!

Sherry is confirmed??!!

Leon meets that dude??!!

Chris meets that dude??!!

Chris sees some resemblence in that dude?!

That dude is Wesker's son???!!!

Possible Ada lady is the one that threw that ball!!??

DNEWIODHNEWIOFN LEON AND CHRIS ARE FIGHTING!!!???

CNWEOFNCWEFNWO CHRIS AND LEON ARE FIGHTING???!!

FENMOWFNEWOEWKI LEON AND CHRIS ARE FIGHTING??!!!

Posible Ada the cause??!!

****! Leon still loves her. >_>

The release date has been pushed fowaaaaaaaaaard!!?

Oh my god, seriously the feelings that came over me when watching that. I should have recorded my reaction. I was spining in my seat and doing rolls.

I am 98% sure that women is Ada. I really hate that this puts Leon in a very ****ty position but I kind of like it at the same time, but I think Chris is gonna kill Leon and Ada and that will **** me off. Sigh, I will see what happends. I REALLY hope Leon has a change of heart and sees Ada for what she really is. And I don't get why everyone is shocked that she's a bad guy, technocally she always was, no surprise there.

Sherry is lookin good, I knew that guy wasn't Steve or Hunk. Oh and by the way, *points to everyone who said Wesker was asexual and laughs*

Did I mention Chris and Leon were fighting??? That was so badass but it hurt my heart at the same time, I can't believe Leon betrays Chris and in doing so betrays Claire and Jill buy supporting Ada. I hope I'm wrong and im misunderstanding something I really do. But even so, it looks like I'm gonna have to suffer through some more of Ada and Leon's BS.

Wesker has a son...wow man.

This trailer is just what I needed to cheer me up after the new DmC trailer.

1.How come this guy was never mentioned ONCE in Resident Evil history? considering his importance, I would have at least thought Spencer would have alluded to someone who carries the Wesker blood. how come he was never alluded to?
Because this along with the Wesker Children story is pulled out of the ass and they have no real explanation. But I shall try and make the best of this story.

Top Bottom