• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE 6 Trailer leaked.

Thanks for expanding upon what you meant and sorry for the misunderstanding.

And yea, I hope Capcom remembers this to, because if Leon honestly does pull some BS like that and puts ada before everyone else I am going to be ****ED lol.
XD Me too. And no problem.

BTW, I saw the other post. If I were to explain what the difference was and what bothered me about the Leon/Ada thing it would probably start a debate that would last for days, I try not to get into that. :confused:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You know, none of the trailers or interviews so far have even eluded to Chris and Jill being married...I bring that up in this thread instead of the other because there was a nice new long trailer here so...

bruno

Chief Researcher
You know, none of the trailers or interviews so far have even eluded to Chris and Jill being married...I bring that up in this thread instead of the other because there was a nice new long trailer here so...
Capcom said those scans were fake. There's nothing on Chris/Jill marriage.

I see what you mean, but do you think it would have really fit in that trailer? After all they can't reveal everything they already told us a bunch in that one.

Dun dun dundun Leon and monstahs! Dun dun dundun Fakes death! ZOH mah gawd Weskah's son! Ada?! Chris and Leon fightings! ohandbythewaychrisandjillaremarried XD I mean if it were true where would it have fit had they decide to tell us before the game came out. Lol.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I see what you mean, but do you think it would have really fit in that trailer? After all they can't reveal everything they already told us a bunch in that one.

Dun dun dundun Leon and monstahs! Dun dun dundun Fakes death! ZOH mah gawd Weskah's son! Ada?! Chris and Leon fightings! ohandbythewaychrisandjillaremarried XD I mean if it were true where would it have fit had they decide to tell us before the game came out. Lol.
I meant Chris wearing a wedding ring when we saw him...Not coming out and saying it lol...

I meant Chris wearing a wedding ring when we saw him...Not coming out and saying it lol...
Maybe he takes it off before combat. And I know what you mean by him not coming out and saying it, but I wasn't thinking about a ring, so my bad. Not saying they're definately married, just a what if btw. :D

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Finally saw the trailer with sound :) It looks cool :)

The woman of this game dont seem that interesting really, no one seems to care about Helena, Hunnigan will just be the girl on the radio you never listen to and Sherry looks like someone out of Uncharted, But that thought to be Ada girl is the only one that catches my interest, though I'm not really sure she's really Ada, she may be someone else yet.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Maybe he takes it off before combat. And I know what you mean by him not coming out and saying it, but I wasn't thinking about a ring, so my bad. Not saying they're definately married, just a what if btw. :D
This is just my opinion, but taking it off before combat would be sad...To me when you have something like that that really symbolizes a part of you then it should never come off...I have a necklace...My girlfriend when she was really young, around 6, found a skeleton key in an old house...For our very first valentines day, when she was around 15 or 16, she gave it to me on a necklace...The necklace never comes off, to this day...I think of anything you wear on your body that has symbolism should stay on your body...But then again, that's just me...And since Chris and Jill aren't married anyway, what he does with his rings is a moot point...Still...I'd like to think he'd keep it on...Just like I'd like to think he still has his S.T.A.R.S. ID badge just as a sentimental item...

This is just my opinion, but taking it off before combat would be sad...To me when you have something like that that really symbolizes a part of you then it should never come off...I have a necklace...My girlfriend when she was really young, around 6, found a skeleton key in an old house...For our very first valentines day, when she was around 15 or 16, she gave it to me on a necklace...The necklace never comes off, to this day...I think of anything you wear on your body that has symbolism should stay on your body...But then again, that's just me...And since Chris and Jill aren't married anyway, what he does with his rings is a moot point...Still...I'd like to think he'd keep it on...Just like I'd like to think he still has his S.T.A.R.S. ID badge just as a sentimental item...
I get what you're saying but that's exactly why some people remove their valubles. In PE back in school I had a few friends who would remove their jewlry given to them by love ones in fear of losing it or having it broken in the heat of action. I guess people just handle it differently.

Edit: Oh and yeah, I said it was indeed a what if, I never said for sure that they were married.

Jakeykins18

Useless
tumblr_lzrxpczs6H1qj4g1a.jpg

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Which is totaly badass. :D I also noticed that she doesn't seem to hold any ill will toward Claire and Leon.
Lol I'm glad its not protect and rescue scenario like Leon/Ashley was. Sherry will be holding her own, while Jake phantom rush bishes :cool:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Which is totaly badass. :D I also noticed that she doesn't seem to hold any ill will toward Claire and Leon.
I don't see why she would...Anymore at least...I mean...she's an adult, so she had to realize that it was out of their control...

I don't see why she would...Anymore at least...I mean...she's an adult, so she had to realize that it was out of their control...
But you know how stuff goes sometimes. People who are very depressed and/or tramatize tend not to think rational or logically and many had theories regarding how she felt about Leon and Claire not coming back for her when Claire said she would always protect her. (Or something like that.)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But you know how stuff goes sometimes. People who are very depressed and/or tramatize tend not to think rational or logically and many had theories regarding how she felt about Leon and Claire not coming back for her when Claire said she would always protect her. (Or something like that.)
Right...I understand that...But eventually people let go...In most cases at least...I think it would be unrealistic to carry that grudge around for fifteen years...Especially for someone like her, that is now fighting because they were able to save her so she CAN fight...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Right...I understand that...But eventually people let go...In most cases at least...I think it would be unrealistic to carry that grudge around for fifteen years...Especially for someone like her, that is now fighting because they were able to save her so she CAN fight...

Top Bottom