• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE 6 Trailer leaked.

I'm with ya...Leon should cap Chris lol...
Having Leon kill Chris? Betray Claire and Jill because of his love for Ada doesn't not settle well in my stomach, and it would take some away of what made Leon great for me. It would make much more sense storywise for Chris to kill Leon.

Reactions: Jay

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Having Leon kill Chris? Betray Claire and Jill because of his love for Ada doesn't not settle well in my stomach, and it would take some away of what made Leon great for me. It would make much more sense storywise for Chris to kill Leon.

If Chris killed Leon then Claire wouldnt forgive her brother for killing her long time friend, The US Government might start a manhunt for Chris for killing a Government agent (I would like that lol), besides without Albert Wesker in the picture, Chris's role in the series is pretty much boring now, but Leon still has a Love/hate thing with Ada and a lot of people love Leon and are getting tired of Chris, so my thoughts is that they will end Chris and have Leon go forth as the main character for the future since Leon still has some flash left, Chris is nothing without Wesker and Capcom knows it.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Right. But for a lot of people they'd rather see Chris go.

ToCool74

Veteran Member

Yea I would be one of the ones who would rather see Chris go than Leon.

Especially since Capcom has now confirmed that he is a whole other person now and he seems to be pretty troubled with his life while Leon seems to be the same Leon we have always known.

bruno

Chief Researcher

I think the fans are 50-50 on that. Fans of the older games usually prefer Chris, since Leon had no personality in RE2.
I honestly don't see Capcom making them kill each other. I think that, while they're fighting over Ada, someone else will kill her (for example, Jake or Alex), or she'll run away.

As for "Ada's" role, I think she's a triple agent, working for Alex as a villain, but giving informations to the chinese government, while her true heart lies at the Organization. Either that or she's working for the Organizations as a villian and giving info to the government, that's why Crhis wants to kill her (she is responsible for the death of his teammates), but Leon wants her alive (she has vital information about the terrorists).

If Chris killed Leon then Claire wouldnt forgive her brother for killing her long time friend, The US Government might start a manhunt for Chris for killing a Government agent
Not if he betrayed them all for a women who supported all this. And besides Leon is faking his death so Claire probably already thinks he's dead and may not know.

(I would like that lol), besides without Albert Wesker in the picture, Chris's role in the series is pretty much boring now,
If that's the case then so is Jill, there is no reason that they can't play another part.
but Leon still has a Love/hate thing with Ada and a lot of people love Leon and are getting tired of Chris,
And alot of people that love Chris are getting tired of Leon.
so my thoughts is that they will end Chris and have Leon go forth as the main character for the future since Leon still has some flash left, Chris is nothing without Wesker and Capcom knows it.
Leon's story is not as complete as Chris true, but as I said they can all still have purpose. It is fiction after all. These are all based off of your bias hatred for one character that many others like and it's hard to take serious. No offense. I love Leon, but it would make more sense to me if he were the one to be killed in all of this.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Yea I would be one of the ones who would rather see Chris go than Leon.

Especially since Capcom has now confirmed that he is a whole other person now and he seems to be pretty troubled with his life while Leon seems to be the same Leon we have always known.
Lol Chris gets no love nowadays. But that's exactly why he needs to be alive. He has too many loose ends that needs to be finished.
I think the fans are 50-50 on that. Fans of the older games usually prefer Chris, since Leon had no personality in RE2.
I honestly don't see Capcom making them kill each other. I think that, while they're fighting over Ada, someone else will kill her (for example, Jake or Alex), or she'll run away.

As for "Ada's" role, I think she's a triple agent, working for Alex as a villain, but giving informations to the chinese government, while her true heart lies at the Organization. Either that or she's working for the Organizations as a villian and giving info to the government, that's why Crhis wants to kill her (she is responsible for the death of his teammates), but Leon wants her alive (she has vital information about the terrorists).
Yeah, I'm split between them. I don't think they'll kill each other though. Good theories on Ada's role.

^I certainly hope they don't kill each other. As for the majority hating Chris er no, I think it's just this forum. I still see much Chris love on YT FF.net Chris shrines yada yada ect. If Chris had a tiny fan base he would not have been in MVC3 or Revelations.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It seems people only focus on Leon and Ada's relationship nowadays when talking about the two...Leon is professional, and wouldn't let his emotions come into play when others lives are at steak...That's why he was so cold in Degeneration...He knew the importance of the job and the lives he was entrusted with...As opposed to RE4 Leon where he's mainly alone so he could be rather reckless and it be ok...So just realize, that Leon is in his thirties now, and realizes that work comes before pleasure, and Ada really is a witness, he's not just saving her cause he "loves" her...

It seems people only focus on Leon and Ada's relationship nowadays when talking about the two...Leon is professional, and wouldn't let his emotions come into play when others lives are at steak...
That's what I'm worried about. (And I always personally thought Ada was bad for Leon's character, but that's just me.)Why exactly is he defending her? I don't know for sure I just hope my assumptions are wrong and his "feelings" for her is not getting the best of him.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Why exactly is he defending her? .

Didn't he say its because she is a valuable witness?

Its seems she has a lot of knowledge about what is going on now and thus what she knows could be crucial to saving the world.

Not saying that his love for her may not have played a role, but I doubt Leon would let it be the driving force behind his decision to save her from Chris. Especially given the severe situation that is at hand.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Game looks awesome. As for Wesker junior.. That is some rare blood you carry! I might have to book time off work especially to play this game before its released in UK, if my pals are still doing the same tricks pahaha. I see it fair to get my hands on this asap! How united states get games before united kingdom that's unfair!!

Games like this make me wonna buy a bigger tv haha.

Didn't he say its because she is a valuable witness?

Its seems she has a lot of knowledge about what is going on now and thus what she knows could be crucial to saving the world.

Not saying that his love for her may not have played a role, but I doubt Leon would let it be the driving force behind his decision to save her from Chris. Especially given the severe situation that is at hand.
I remember what Leon said, but I kinda felt like he was BSing Chris or gave in to Ada's deceptions and lies as he usually does.

I still don't know Ada's motives but she seems very much like a bad guy killing all of Chris' men in all, but like I said I don't know for sure and I hope I'm wrong. Or maybe Ada is a bad guy but they still need her. The trailer has to confuse and keep some secrets after all. :confused:

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I remember what Leon said, but I kinda felt like he was BSing Chris or gave in to Ada's deceptions and lies as he usually does.

Well it would seem like you have a very low opinion of Leon.

If you honestly think that he would let the world be destroyed for the sake of Ada than its pretty clear that your opinion on of his character is "less than favorable".

I'll admit that Leon is indeed in love with Ada and that he has been swayed by her in the past, but this situation now is FAR more severe than anything in Leon's past.

I honestly believe that when It comes to doing what is right for the world Leon will definitely do it, even if its killing Ada.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

If you honestly think that he would let the world be destroyed for the sake of Ada than its pretty clear that your opinion on of his character is "less than favorable".

I'll admit that Leon is indeed in love with Ada and that he has been swayed by her in the past, but this situation now is FAR more severe than anything in Leon's past.

I honestly believe that when It comes to doing what is right for the world Leon will definitely do it, even if its killing Ada.
013 and I were talking about this last night...It's not that her opinion of Leon is low...it's her opinion of the Leon/Ada thing is low...I agree with you though, that even though Leon is in love with Ada, he's mature enough by now that he will put the job first...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
.It's not that her opinion of Leon is low...it's her opinion of the Leon/Ada thing is low..

But what is the difference really?

Either way it goes it would be apparent that the opinion regarding Leon is low.

Now lets get this straight, I was not flat out stating that her opinion of Leon is low, I said if she honestly believes that Leon would put Ada before the well being of billions of innocent humans that she obviously has a low opinion towards his character.

Just my opinion of course.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But what is the difference really?

Either way it goes it would be apparent that the opinion regarding Leon is low.

Now lets get this straight, I was not flat out stating that her opinion of Leon is low, I said if she honestly believes that Leon would put Ada before the well being of billions of innocent humans that she obviously has a low opinion towards his character.

Just my opinion of course.
I wasn't accusing you my friend...I had just made the same assumption last night, then she clarified what she meant...To me it made perfect sense, and really, I'm sure she could tell you herself...I wasn't really part of the conversation to begin with, just sorta jumped in...So if you want her to explain her opinion of Leon, ask...I'm sure she'd be willing to oblige you...

Le gasp! Not at all.
I think you misinterpreted what I said. Leon is my favorate character. I was just never a fan most of his desicions involving Ada. And even her I tend to like on occasion she is very enjoyable to play as in Seperate ways.

I just don't know what to make of this whole situation, it's quite a shock so there is alot going on in my head regarding this.

I honestly believe that when It comes to doing what is right for the world Leon will definitely do it, even if its killing Ada
I hope you're right, prohaps I should have more faith in Leon's character. I just hope the creators remember it.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Le gasp! Not at all.

I think you misinterpreted what I said. Leon is my favorate character. I was just never a fan most of his desicions involving Ada. And even her I tend to like on occasion she is very enjoyable to play as in Seperate ways.

I just don't know what to make of this whole situation, it's quite a shock so there is alot going on in my head regarding this.

I hope you're right, prohaps I should have more faith in Leon's character. I just hope the creators remember it.

Thanks for expanding upon what you meant and sorry for the misunderstanding.

And yea, I hope Capcom remembers this to, because if Leon honestly does pull some BS like that and puts ada before everyone else I am going to be ****ED lol.

Top Bottom