• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New RE 6 Trailer leaked.

L30N

Alive
Hope you like it!! 10/2/12

Horror on a global scale – No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
Multiple characters and intertwined storylines – Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, and Jake Muller with their respective partners
Solo or co-op – Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and co-op gameplay either offline or online
A new challenge – Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms
Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games
The enemy creatures known as J’avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J’avo take substantial damage to a particular area, they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability
The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they can undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures
Mercenaries returns - Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode
Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover, along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
Demo coming with Dragon’s Dogma – Purchasers of Dragon’s Dogma, scheduled for release on May 22 in North America and May 25 across Europe, will receive a token allowing them to download the Resident Evil 6 demo, from July 3 for Xbox 360 owners and September 4 for PS3
Localized voice over – Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese
Oh, and it's all out a month sooner, now globally launching on October 2, 2012 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, with PC release to follow.

KKAAIIG

Sherry, Wesker's son, Epic Chris vs Leon battle and it looks like the 'bitch' is Ada? :S

L30N

Alive
Sherry, Wesker's son, Epic Chris vs Leon battle and it looks like the 'bitch' is Ada? :S
I love how capcom changed stuff, I remember reading some articles about Leon and Chris wouldn't meet in the game and then suddenly, Leon vs Chris.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
wow it would seem that the sherry birken theory was true, which I already figured was the case considering the information leaks that came out and rumors before.

But this new character is Wesker''s son?

That is a shocker.......well that completely eliminates the HUNK and Steve theory since I'm sure neither was Albert's son.

But why would Capcom do this? Why add a so called Wesker that will "continue the wesker name"? why the hell could they have not used Alex for that? are they trying to tell us Alex is officially confirmed dead? or are they telling us that no one knows he's alive? either way, this new development has left me with some question,

1.How come this guy was never mentioned ONCE in Resident Evil history? considering his importance, I would have at least thought Spencer would have alluded to someone who carries the Wesker blood. how come he was never alluded to? he looks to be around his late 20s which means that he could have been around since the earliest events of RE history and yet no word at all. hopefully Capcom can explain this in a way that is not a complete asspull.

and

2.DID WESKER GET IT ON WITH A WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

And as far as this new women goes, she definitely looks and sounds like Ada. Not to mention the whole style and mannerisms of hers is pretty similar as well. Why the hell couldn't Capcom confirm this verbally lol. Now I'm scared to state the obvious because Capcom might make her the daughter of Annete Birken or some shiz and I don't want to be wrong again lol. But it would explain why Leon tried to save her and how him and chris will definitely do battle since Leon is clearly in love with Ada and even said that she is the one person "he just can't let go". If it is Ada who did all of this, its going to put Leon in a VERY tuff spot.

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
wow it would seem that the sherry birken theory was true, which I already figured was the case considering the information leaks that came out and rumors before.

But this new character is Wesker''s son?

That is a shocker.......well that completely eliminates the HUNK and Steve theory since I'm sure neither was Albert's son.

But why would Capcom do this? Why add a so called Wesker that will "continue the wesker name"? why the hell could they have not used Alex for that? are they trying to tell us Alex is officially confirmed dead? or are they telling us that no one knows he's alive? either way, this new development has left me with some question,

1.How come this guy was never mentioned ONCE in Resident Evil history? considering his importance, I would have at least thought Spencer would have alluded to someone who carries the Wesker blood. how come he was never alluded to? he looks to be around his late 20s which means that he could have been around since the earliest events of RE history and yet no word at all. hopefully Capcom can explain this in a way that is not a complete asspull.

and

2.DID WESKER GET IT ON WITH A WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

And as far as this new women goes, she definitely looks and sounds like Ada. Not to mention the whole style and mannerisms of hers is pretty similar as well. Why the hell couldn't Capcom confirm this verbally lol. Now I'm scared to state the obvious because Capcom might make her the daughter of Annete Birken or some shiz and I don't want to be wrong again lol. But it would explain why Leon tried to save her and how him and chris will definitely do battle since Leon is clearly in love with Ada and even said that she is the one person "he just can't let go". If it is Ada who did all of this, its going to put Leon in a VERY tuff spot.

Now we have to find out who the mother is, dna test anyone?

Im glad sherry is back, and that chris and leon will meet face to face.

bruno

Chief Researcher
The woman really seems to be Ada, with a slightly different facial structure. However, I don't think she's the villain, she must be in a gray zone (like Ada ha always been).
Probably Wesker Jr. was alive back at the time of the first RE's, he must be about 5 years older than Sherry and they probably knew each other when they were kids.
I think the villain will be Alex Wesker.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm still thinking it's Steve, look in the trailer, Chris asks the guy "Have we met before?" and he says "You jar heads all look the same to me." (Sounds like a more matured Steve too.) and jumps into his helicopter, but he's clearly lying. He could still easily be Wesker's son. His "Father" in Code Veronica could be his adopted father like I said a while ago. He did work for umbrella afterall. It appeared he didn't know he was his father until Ada told him either. It's still very plausible IMO.

And wow Ada looks different. The whole Leon vs Chris fight is going to be so lulzy. I'm guessing there will be no more surprise characters or cameos... Still debating on whether or not I like where this is headed. lol

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm pretty sure Alex Wesker will make an appearance, after Ada said "Wesker Jr." This man showed up, maybe HE'S the Father (lol this is beginning to become like a Maury Povich episode)

attachment.php

theinternat

Queen Internet
OMG. this made my day. XD YAY!

i get the impression the new guy is wesker's b*stard, plain and simple. but i guess he could have been "created" too. i really don't think he's steve -___-

and what if ada is being controlled or something... what was with the dialogue in the beginning? i guess she could truly be evil, her intentions have just been so unclear every game it's hard to peg her as the "big villian" type. but we'll see.

SO EXCITED! :D :D :D

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I admit to everyone i am totally wrong and i am soooo excited even more for this game!!! Hunk could still possibly be Alex though

sbr999

WOW, I just saw the video from Capcom's FB page. This video was EPIC, and then I saw the video description:
"Blending action with classic survival horror"

If they keep their promise and really bring the horror atmosphere back in the game, then I take back every bad stuff I said about them lol.

I'm pretty sure Alex Wesker will make an appearance, after Ada said "Wesker Jr." This man showed up, maybe HE'S the Father (lol this is beginning to become like a Maury Povich episode)

She said "Albert Wesker was a colossal imbecile.....but also your father"
but knowing Capcom, there might be a twist in the plot later on^^

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
sorry for the double post but we have a name for the new guy! it's "Jake Muller"

source: http://www.destructoid.com/preview-resident-evil-6-225521.phtml

Thanks for the link! Now the Steve theory has been completely debunked, but I found this interesting.

"Chris Redfield is in charge of the BSAA team in China when another bioterrorist outbreak occurs, and his job is to lead his team to put an end to the attack. He is there with fellow team member Piers Nivans, a talented sniper that has become a friend. While fighting bioterrorism in other parts of the world about half a year earlier, something happens to Chris there that changes his entire outlook on life, as well as his drive to fight terrorism. Piers was there to support him in this time, and has since become a partner to Chris. The event from 6 months prior has changed Chris, so expect to play as a slightly different character from the one you're used to."

^ This will make things interesting. I'm curious to know what else happened after RE5 that changed him so much.

Top Bottom