• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Raccoon City?

Twilight Hunter

[quote author=JP link=topic=45.msg539#msg539 date=1192562589]

It's virus. The virus attacked the city. Plagas is European village bud ;). And how could the virus get to another city? Is the T-Virus airbourne or something?
[/quote]

I know it´s in an european village, I just said "plagas or whatever" because the plot seems to be going away from the T/G virus.

alonecrow

yeah, i also think that it will be silly if capcom decide to make a new game with a whole new Raccoon City. It doesn't make sense.
Let's just accept the fact that the city is blew up.
And if i'm not mistaken, in RE4, did it stated by Leon that umbrella was bankrupt?

Nicholai

Yes you're right.
"Umbrella was finished".
But i'm sure Umbrella isn't dead yet.
They may have some secret installation in the world.

alonecrow

hmm.. if we consider Separate Ways scenario (Ada's side story) there is a chance that there will be be the second Umbrella, build by none other of our Albert Wesker. But we don't know about it yet, whether Wesker make it happened or not.
So guess we have to wait until RE5 show up and see if Umbrella is still exist in that world..

alonecrow

thank you..
just sharing my opinion based on my knowledge through the game..
by the way, it is true that RE Umbrella Chronicles will have Wesker character to play on??

Nicholai

Yes look, in the RE UC thread, a new trailer have been released.
We'll play Wesker in the mansion, and fighting Lisa Trevor, and others thing..
Great trailer.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't think they should built a new city, but they could make something over the ruins... some factory or a kind of station, where the remains of the virus contamines the workers...

alonecrow

hmm.. finally, we can play with wesker.. can't wait to see how good wesker if we play with him.
sorry, for bruno, what do you mean by build something over the ruin such as factory or else??

Nicholai

Yeah, but it's just a theory.
Not the W.Birkin lab, but another secret place.
Maybe we'll see it in RE 5, if Wesker make a show.
It'll be good if a new character arrive in RE 5, a character that we don't know anything.
A new bad guy.

bruno

Chief Researcher
No, what i meant is that, for example, a power plant is built over the ruins and then, they find that there's sthg (gold, uranium or stg else) under the city and then they secretly(illegaly) start explorating the unferground and they get infected by the remains of the virus (imagine a licker, for example, survived in the lab and then attacks them). In that case, however, you would be playing with a new character. (this could be a side-story, since it wouldn't affect the main story). That's my point. ;)

alonecrow

i see, i see...
yeah, that idea must wait until RE5 show up..
but i have a little doubt that the government want to build something over the ruin of Raccoon city..
by the way, talking about RE5, i just watched the second trailer of it. The enemies amazed me..
Can u imagine that they do sprint?? not only jog like in RE4..

Nicholai

Maybe if they don't stop running in front of you like in RE 4... Capcom's joke..
I hope Capcom won't do that error again.

REGirlfan

[quote author=JP link=topic=45.msg640#msg640 date=1193253565]
Ugh, if the zombies sprinted in RE5 I'd be running my ass off :eek:
[/quote]

lol JP they are really not zombies lol

alonecrow

they're not zombie.
they're like the ones in RE4.
but because of they're not zombie and they do running (looks like they will run, not suddenly stop in front of you like in RE4), it will make the game harder.
Luckily chris can punch and kick the enemy, so we have some additional help from that.
just seeing that they're running to ass already running my ass off.
can't wait for the game.

ryank

if you think about it there would be no way to return to tbe ruined racoon city because it was destroyd with a large nuclear bomb, therefore there would be a huge level of radioactive contamination making it impossible to step on foot (that wasn't covered in a hazmat suit) into the city.. i don't know why umbrella made a research center in the ruines of the fallout city

Top Bottom