• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Raccoon City?

REGirlfan

Since they bombed Raccoon city in resident evil 3.i think they should have a storyline where they will build another raccoon city.

what do yall think?

JP

I'm not sure about that. After the whole "zombie" incident I'm sure we wont be seeing another Racoon City in a while. It would be interesting though.

REGirlfan

[quote author=JP link=topic=45.msg257#msg257 date=1187328995]
I'm not sure about that. After the whole "zombie" incident I'm sure we wont be seeing another Racoon City in a while. It would be interesting though.
[/quote]

lol yeah JP i hope so. ;)

REGirlfan

[quote author=Haven link=topic=45.msg315#msg315 date=1188394962]
I've always wanted a new raccoon city.
[/quote]

Kool because Raccoon city is a main area in the whole RE games.Like when some one say Raccoon or Raccoon city people yell out Resident evil?LOL raccoon city is important to RE Games.

wolfgang55283

it would be interesting but it would be more realistic if the t-virus wouldn`t be all dead after the racoon city bombing and would spread to other parts of the country. and so u have to play real cities like new york or la. i think that would be kool too

JP

[quote author=•F I N A L ` E• link=topic=45.msg340#msg340 date=1188609233]
I think they not bomb the whole cause there are some citties near them that nor be destroyed,,,,, ;D :eek:
[/quote]

Ummm, I don't quite follow what your saying. :-\

REGirlfan

[quote author=•F I N A L ` E• link=topic=45.msg340#msg340 date=1188609233]
I think they not bomb the whole cause there are some citties near them that nor be destroyed,,,,, ;D :eek:
[/quote]

lol im pretty sure they bombed the whole sity lol :D

theendoftheroad

I think one of the RE games should return to the ruins of Raccoon City as the end of Outbreak said it was used by Umbrella to test their new B.O.Ws

JP

Yeah, that's true. Capcom could make another game chronicaling Leon or Claire going back to Racoon City and breaking into the Umbrella lab then that place is like all full of zombies too, something like that.

L.t Lynch

They need to make two films or a series based on the six year gap with leon and chris. But in the newspaper in Apocolips in small print it read Jill mornin former parter Leon S.Kennedy so he died., but the never talked about it int the films. So Leon should be a R.P.D for a film.

5.0 Pony

[quote author=L.t Lynch link=topic=45.msg414#msg414 date=1190627214]
They need to make two films or a series based on the six year gap with leon and chris. But in the newspaper in Apocolips in small print it read Jill mornin former parter Leon S.Kennedy so he died., but the never talked about it int the films. So Leon should be a R.P.D for a film.
[/quote]
Really? Im gonna have to go back and watch that part, I think i remember jill being sad about something but im not sure

~Excella~

Premium
No, I find it stupid to make a new place and call it Raccoon City, Just live with the fact that it blew up. I'd rather see them return to the city in it's current state. That would be cool.

i didn't know that leon died in the movie...that completely and inadvertently sucks...they should just make movies based on the games with no other focus other than the games...that's what i want to see but then they screwed evrything up...thats how i see it... :-\ :'(

Nicholai

The movie can be see like an parallel game.
That's how i see the movie. but i only loved the second movie.

JP

[quote author=Twilight Hunter link=topic=45.msg524#msg524 date=1192544108]
I don´t think it would be cool, the virus (or plagas, or whatever) should just attack a new city.
[/quote]

It's virus. The virus attacked the city. Plagas is European village bud ;). And how could the virus get to another city? Is the T-Virus airbourne or something?

REGirlfan

[quote author=JadeSpeyer link=topic=45.msg456#msg456 date=1191062415]
No, I find it stupid to make a new place and call it Raccoon City, Just live with the fact that it blew up. I'd rather see them return to the city in it's current state. That would be cool.
[/quote]

its not stupid.

Top Bottom