• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Raccoon City?

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=45.msg3964#msg3964 date=1201124162]
i think it's a real umbrella company forreal but i don't know where it is
[/quote]

i don't think there's a real umbrella company out there.
although everything's possible.

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=45.msg4265#msg4265 date=1201299895]
You may never ever know, and if there was would you be in a panic? I know i would!
[/quote]

i would be panic, yes, if they do the same thing as in RE world..

K@R1!!!

ok people herse the deal there is no such place as racoon city sorry to disappoint anyone or S.T.A.R.S teams however there are companys which have the name umbrella but i have found they are nto Pharmacutical companies one is a chuffuer buisness and another is a security firm

The Racoon City depicted in the films was actully the city ATLANTA in USA. However after the city was nuked Ubrella built a base in the crator on agoiant arm which can only be accessed by helicopter as the whole area of the city was sealed due to radiation Umbrella have a huge camera network and security to test new B.O.W's under control and to prevent them escaping

hope this clear stuff up for u guys 

o yh i am a bit of a resident evil nut have every game part from umbrella cronicles all the books and no quite a bit abou the whole series

i am new but very knowledgeable
K@R1 a.k.a Resident evil proffeser

alonecrow

[quote author=K@R1!!! link=topic=45.msg5749#msg5749 date=1203457862]
ok people herse the deal there is no such place as racoon city sorry to disappoint anyone or S.T.A.R.S teams however there are companys which have the name umbrella but i have found they are nto Pharmacutical companies one is a chuffuer buisness and another is a security firm

The Racoon City depicted in the films was actully the city ATLANTA in USA. However after the city was nuked Ubrella built a base in the crator on agoiant arm which can only be accessed by helicopter as the whole area of the city was sealed due to radiation Umbrella have a huge camera network and security to test new B.O.W's under control and to prevent them escaping

hope this clear stuff up for u guys

o yh i am a bit of a resident evil nut have every game part from umbrella cronicles all the books and no quite a bit abou the whole series

i am new but very knowledgeable
K@R1 a.k.a Resident evil proffeser
[/quote]

ah, you double posted it.. post it once only.. you already post this before in another thread...

K@R1!!!

i dint meant o double post but my comp slows sumtimes anyways its karl not kari and the info is all correct

alonecrow

[quote author=K@R1!!! link=topic=45.msg5782#msg5782 date=1203529391]
i dint meant o double post but my comp slows sumtimes anyways its karl not kari and the info is all correct
[/quote]

i know the info are all correct, but you should pay attention in case you make a double post in different thread.
actually it's okay, but it's better just to put it in one thread..

and by the way, rather than keep typing "A.KA Resident Evil prefesser" in your every post, you can put in in your signature.
cheers.

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=45.msg5792#msg5792 date=1203533309]
Yeah if you want a picture though in your siganture you need the HTML tags
[/quote]

combine those two. it will be great for you karl.
cheers.

alonecrow

yes, don't put it too big. it will consume a lot of space..
and by the way, let's back to the topic.

Top Bottom