• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 New El Gigante?

Sephiroxas

Looks like one to me. Except he's got these cuts in his stomach, maybe the creature will pop out of there :-X

3d-agent

[quote author=Sephiroxas link=topic=843.msg20882#msg20882 date=1233154857]
Looks like one to me. Except he's got these cuts in his stomach, maybe the creature will pop out of there :-X
[/quote]

oohhh! scary...not ;)

Sephiroxas

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=843.msg20885#msg20885 date=1233156806]
oohhh! scary...not ;)
[/quote]

Never said it would be scary. ;) Only a possible way to defeat him. Looks like a weak spot to me. :eek:

ResiDude

Yeah. Cut it open with a knife and throw Sheva in haha. She can slash up it's internal organs... or parasite... whatever would be in there! ;)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The new Gigante looks like some ugly mother fu--..
I dont think I'd miss El gigante... re5 should have all new boss's really but Im excited about this game coming out i dont mind seein a el gigante...(again)

capcom better not flop an leave glitches in the game, if we have all been waiting for a game this long.. that still isnt close to being perfect.. id soooo sell my xbox like the next day lol

I still wonder if you get to keep your weapons when you complete the game thats the best part of RE4. RE5 should have that in the game too ;D

Hoady

[quote author=Valentine link=topic=843.msg21226#msg21226 date=1233485156]
It looks much batter on RE5!
[/quote]
El gigante covered in batter.

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=843.msg21222#msg21222 date=1233482545]
capcom better not flop an leave glitches in the game, if we have all been waiting for a game this long.. that still isnt close to being perfect.. id soooo sell my xbox like the next day lol[/quote]

lol i don't have enough money for Resident Evil 5 now it sniffs as bad as currified gorilla farts.I hope i have money by then i'm such a fricken dumbass for spending my money.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dont have no Dollas$$$$$ to buy RE5 either trust me that was one hell of a celebration ;] aha

but when the time comes ill try trade a game for it an pay the difference, or ill resort to robbing some poor kid.
Hahah
We still got time if we got some sort of "Resident Evil 5 Benifit scam" we'd have the moneyz by march. X]

Lol im joking

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=843.msg21270#msg21270 date=1233505512]
I dont have no Dollas$$$$$ to buy RE5 either trust me that was one hell of a celebration ;] aha

but when the time comes ill try trade a game for it an pay the difference, or ill resort to robbing some poor kid.
Hahah
We still got time if we got some sort of "Resident Evil 5 Benifit scam" we'd have the moneyz by march. X]

Lol im joking
[/quote]

I do like to mug children it makes you feel hell tough.

I have a glorious plan.We could like steal peoples organs and sell em for heaps of money then after we have the cash we could steal our organs back and make heaps of booze money(oh yeah and resident evil 5).Infact we'll make it a buisness, we will pretend to be doctors and do it to heaps of people then if anyone finds out they'll be too scared to even tell anyone because they know we mug children and are hell tough.

Trust me this plan can't fail.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
If you say the plan aint gonna fail then i'll do it. 8)
Id do it all just to get my grubbers on that game.

hah

Top Bottom