• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Degeneration Poster(Is that Jack?)...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
No need to fret Trinity, as I think it may be Alfred dressed up all pretty, and not Alexia.;)

@La Femme Fatale, yeah I think that dress looks wierd...I guess maybe it is something they might have wanted to do to make it more realistic, perhaps the dress we are all used to will be used when Alexia awakens, and Alfred is just using some other one...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
That makes sense; I hope that's what they do. That dress looks like something that a cheap barbie doll would wear. :lol: Now that you mention it, I do think that's Alfred- it does kinda have a drag-ish face. It's not particularly feminine.

As for it being Jack in the poster, I definitely think it is. I remember Capcom posting a short article a while back on how DC will 'fill in the blanks' in Leon's story between 2 and 4. Which probably would imply that Jack will appear. :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, it does have a bit of a "drag-ish" face.:) I guess until we know the true gender, the we can call him or her and "it".:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Lol, I feel kinda bad about calling him or her an 'it' though, haha. :lol: Anywho, I really, really hope it's Alfred. If it actually turns out to be Alexia, then I'd concur that Capcom is definitely on something.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Capcom has to be on something, or they are just lazy, one or the other...

Funny how we refer to them as a singular entity, like Umbrella.:)

I like the new dress. Plus I think it's alittle better to give them a dress that covers the chest, not because I care for modesty, but when Alfred dressed as Alexia it appeared that he had breast. With this new dress it shows that he simply stuffed them or put some kind of pads in there.

As for the face, even though they were fraternal and a different sex, their faces were stunningly similair, almost identical especially in the cut scenes that weren't HD. So inless they changed that, Alexia is gonna look like that, whether it's her or Alfred. That sucks. Alfred's face looks too rough he had soft features in CV.

Oh and btw, instead of calling him or her it, why don't you guys just say Ashford, since it has to be one of them. It's probably Alfred anyway since Alexia is just one of those people too badass to show a decent full pic of in the early trailors.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
lol, I bet it is Ashford.:) I don't mean Veronica, or Edward, or Alexander, or Harry or whoever the other Ashfords were.:)

@013, you are right, Alfred did have softer features in CVX, but to be fair in that scene where it shows him with his rifle, he seems to be scowling and downright ****ed off, no doubt a result of his frustration at not being able to his Claire with a scope and a laser sight...

Levan

Polkka. lol
Spike991;44046 said:
Saddler? How did you come to that idea......

Krauser looks a bit like Saddler to me, even the hair is a bit close. :p

But of course like I said, there's no sense that Saddler would be in DC anyway.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Levan;44278 said:
Krauser looks a bit like Saddler to me, even the hair is a bit close. :p

But of course like I said, there's no sense that Saddler would be in DC anyway.

Alas, I myself thought Saddler even looked similar to Wesker, in terms of some of the features on the head, but the one thing that really takes away from Saddler's similiar appearance would be the nose, and other features on the face...

Top Bottom