• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Nemesis vs. Mr. X

iCanHazT-Virus?

That was the problem with the BOWs, and why Umbrella had been trying really hard to make something that could not only be effective, powerful, etc, but also controlled.

TALOS from UC was a good example, controlled by Red Queen and all.

Are you fogetting our good friend Albert Wesker? He's probably been the most successful BOW

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Are you fogetting our good friend Albert Wesker? He's probably been the most successful BOW

The control aspect was lacking there though. I mean Spencer did put a lot of thought into the Wesker Children Project, but I doubt he was that succesful.

The main things they wanted for their perfect BOW, soldiers.

Intelligence(such as Nemesis being able to handle weapons, same with TALOS)
Power(which I guess would inclulde strenght and all that, something like a Tyrant is something you don't want to mess with)
Control(obviously most BOWs are lacking this one. Tyrants were limited in that aspect, the one from File#2 is a good example, or they would have sort of uncontrollable mutations, etc. Or in Al's case, just have a mind or their own, or just steal Spencer's plans for his own, either way).

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It seems like the more leathal the BOW the easier it is to control...even Wesker...if he has something to gain he will comply with some one elses plans...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
It seems like the more leathal the BOW the easier it is to control...even Wesker...if he has something to gain he will comply with some one elses plans...

Spencer seemed to pretty much have control over Wesker, whether he liked it or not, but lost that control once he spilled the beans about Project W and all.

TALOS was probably the most effective BOW, by meeting all the criteria. It probably would have been better if it weren't in a rail shooter RE though.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh i liked the rail shooting...and youre right, TALOS was effective...if not for Wesker then Chris and Jill had no chance...and lets not forget Nemisis himself...i feel he was very effective too...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Oh i liked the rail shooting...and youre right, TALOS was effective...if not for Wesker then Chris and Jill had no chance...and lets not forget Nemisis himself...i feel he was very effective too...

Nemesis was definately intelligent, because of the parasite, much like with Las Plagas infectees.

He lacked control in some ways though, obviously after mutation. He was able to be given orders, of course killing STARS, but he was also intelligent enough to use his trademark rocket launcher.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Those were my thoughts exactly...and really his mutation was after serious damage was done to him right...well in that respect humans arent THAT much different...when angered they can loose control...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I doubt we will see Nemesis in anything more than a possible cutscene. Maybe they will show him killing a STARS member. Hey wouldn't it be something if it was finally revealed that Rebecca was killed by Nemesis? That would explain why she hasn't been seen in over 10 years.

But seeing how this game will most likely not be cannon, anything is possible.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Those were my thoughts exactly...and really his mutation was after serious damage was done to him right...well in that respect humans arent THAT much different...when angered they can loose control...

Honestly, that's what I thought was going to happen to Wesker. I figured he would play around a bit too much, like in CVX's ending actually, and Chris would take advantage, and Wesker would get angry, cue the mutation....instead he did some stupid shirtless scene, more stupid lines from DC Douglas, then he also just got covered in Uroboros.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Nemmy ftw. But what if there was also a T-002 sent into the city, Mr. X kills it, and that's the one you see in the factory. Plus, it could be a minigame, or something.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Nemmy ftw. But what if there was also a T-002 sent into the city, Mr. X kills it, and that's the one you see in the factory. Plus, it could be a minigame, or something.
The tyrants in the factory were already explained... 1 T-103 (Mr X) was sent to the Police Station, and other 5 were sent to the factory to fight the US Army. You see 5 T-103s in the factory (one of them is the one Nemesis feeds from). There are no T-002's.
It wouldn't make much sense for Umbrella to keep producing tyrants similar to T-002 when they had a lot of other better tyrants.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
The tyrants in the factory were already explained... 1 T-103 (Mr X) was sent to the Police Station, and other 5 were sent to the factory to fight the US Army. You see 5 T-103s in the factory (one of them is the one Nemesis feeds from). There are no T-002's.
It wouldn't make much sense for Umbrella to keep producing tyrants similar to T-002 when they had a lot of other better tyrants.

Yeah, you're right.

KennedyShot

That maybe KennedyKiller. Heck if it wasn't for a few disagreements people might think we either A. Share a Brain or B. Are the Same person LoL

Top Bottom