• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Nemesis vs. Mr. X

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Tell me, do you like penicillin on your pizza? Cue the funeral music.

I had that same one. I have a whole crate full of TMNT action figures from my early childhood out in the shed. Most of them are in pieces. :(
Penicillin? Never tried it. And I'm sorry about of the TMNT figures. But at least you still have some. :( :(

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Penicillin? Never tried it. And I'm sorry about of the TMNT figures. But at least you still have some. :( :(

lol. penicillin comes from mold. they were talking about a moldy a pizza. then they had a funeral for it. hahaha. it was from the first TMNT movie from like 1990.

Mr Sunshine

Uhm.. The names of the mutant turtles come from artists of the Renaissance era. Leonardo reffers to Leonardo Da Vinci. MichelAngelo is.. MichelAngelo. Raphael (Raffaello Sanzio) is an italian painter and architect of that era and finally Donatello (Donato) is yet another italian, sculptor of that era..

I think that's quiet enough with TMNT.

So, I don't think there'll will be any fight between Mr.X and Nemesis because both of them are controlled by Umbrella if I'm not mistaken.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Uhm.. The names of the mutant turtles come from artists of the Renaissance era. Leonardo reffers to Leonardo Da Vinci. MichelAngelo is.. MichelAngelo. Raphael (Raffaello Sanzio) is an italian painter and architect of that era and finally Donatello (Donato) is yet another italian, sculptor of that era..

I think that's quiet enough with TMNT.

So, I don't think there'll will be any fight between Mr.X and Nemesis because both of them are controlled by Umbrella if I'm not mistaken.

There might. If you remember from Resident Evil 3, Nemesis would kill anything that got in the way. I think that if Mr. X got in the way, Nemesis would attack, then Mr. X would retaliate, because he probably has the same settings.

Top Bottom