• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Nemesis vs. Mr. X

KennedyShot

Makes sense LoL I'm just different from most insomniacs cause most act like it is a disease or a curse. I think of it more as a gift

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah my girlfriend is a night owl as well so it works out

Beastiality eh...not judging, but all the hooting must get annoying...na, if i offended you i'm sorry...it was just the first thing to come to mind...in all honesty i agree...it works...

KennedyShot

Yeah I hear you there. The only problem with that is sometimes people can't take a joke fortunately I am one of those guys who can

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah I hear you there. The only problem with that is sometimes people can't take a joke fortunately I am one of those guys who can

I'm one of those that will make jokes at others expence, but i'll never hesitate to make one about myself as well...That's why the vast majority of people i know think i'm gay...because i joke about myself thatway...

KennedyShot

Dude I'm right there with you. I always felt that if you can't laugh at yourself then, you have no business laughing at others

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Dude I'm right there with you. I always felt that if you can't laugh at yourself then, you have no business laughing at others

Amen...i don't try to be funny by telling jokes...i just happin to be a smartass with some serious sarcastic quips, but what i DO try to do is make people laugh by insulting myself...and so far it works...its how i got my girlfriend of almost two years actually...

Top Bottom