• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Nationality of the Ashford twins?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Sometimes their accents waiver between American and British, I hear they're meant to be British but their accents have me a little confused?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I never really thought of that (maybe i just assumed they were Rockfot-ean, hehe).
I think they were born in Rockfort Island or in the Anctartic Base (since it was build to create them), but their father is american.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Considering Veronica Ashford and her ascendents were nobility, combined with Alexia and Alfred's attempts at speaking with a British accent, I think it'd be safe to assume that the twins were most likely British. If their father was American, then I'd imagine they could have picked up the awkward accent from his side.

If not, I suppose we can always blame the voice actors. It's not as if RE is reknown for its genious voice acting. :lol:

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
La Femme Fatale;64300 said:
If not, I suppose we can always blame the voice actors. It's not as if RE is reknown for its genious voice acting. :lol:

lol, yeah I was going to say something among those lines.:)

I think they sound almost British but also American, much like Wesker, so they probably grew up around both.

Of course in Darkside they sound entirely American, while Wesker sounds over the top British.

Levan

Polkka. lol
If Alexander's American, then it would particularly mean that the twins would be American too. They could be half-american and half-british though, since it was his
semen that fertilized some sort of experimental egg containing the DNA of Veronica, which eventually led to the birth of the twins.

Note that if Alexander is American, then his ancestors are more likely to be American as well. He could be half-british too since it depends solely on the nationality of his mother (or father, depends really).

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Levan;64484 said:
If Alexander's American, then it would particularly mean that the twins would be American too. They could be half-american and half-british though, since it was his
semen that fertilized some sort of experimental egg containing the DNA of Veronica, which eventually led to the birth of the twins.

Note that if Alexander is American, then his ancestors are more likely to be American as well. He could be half-british too since it depends solely on the nationality of his mother (or father, depends really).

That clears it up quite well. Thank you Levan :D

tequila

Bottle Lover
Levan;64484 said:

Sh that would mean that the egg (technally speaking) would come from his ancestor because he's using her DNA.

Or who would be the mother? Eggs just can't be created from nowhere, those must have came from someone.

If Veronica is Alexander's ancestor, he DOES have her DNA.

A bit wierd to mix some sort of similiar DNA, because it's possible that Alfredo came out to be a bit.......err bi-polar/multiple personality disorder or some sort medical condition along those lines. Sorry, I can't find the right terms to not offend anyone. ;/

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
The game said Alexander used a gene from Veronica and fertilized an egg from a surrogate mother. I don't know how he could have isolated a gene from his great great grandmother, but he could have gotten it from his own blood.

Veronica Report:
After many long years of research, I finally identified the inheritance element that administers the intelligence of man.

I even succeeded in manipulating the absolute value of intelligence artificially, by recomposing the base alignment of the element.

I then sampled the gene of out great ancestor, manipulated its element, then implanted it into the unfertilized egg of a surrogate mother.

What I didn't expect was that twins, a boy and a girl, were born. The boy had higher intelligence than normal, but not high enough for him to be considered a genius.

However, the girl had unmatched intelligence that easily allowed her to be classified as a genius. She was exactly what I had been looking for, the revival of out great ancestor.

I already determined their names: the girl's name, Alexia, and the boy's name, Alfred.

I'm certain that Alexia will elevate the name of the Ashford family to extreme glory.

Alexander Ashford

JACKXS

ashferd is an old british name the hose and the ceramoiny used indacate that usa or not there where thaught old family rites prplby from mom and growing up on the iland they would only have mom and dad to model from other then staff and from the looks of it that was avioded like the plage

Top Bottom