• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 most times killed in RE4

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I was killed from behind hahahahhaha. One time I never died, but when i did it was like 4 times by thoes crazy barstards.

ResiDude

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=829.msg20314#msg20314 date=1232735723]

I actually counted.
[/quote]

Why did you count?

Did you just think... "The exact number of times I die may one day be needed in the forums of all forums, the topic may even be called 'most times killed in RE4', but I can't be sure, anyway.... oops, there's one more."

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=829.msg20360#msg20360 date=1232751757]
Why did you count?

Did you just think... "The exact number of times I die may one day be needed in the forums of all forums, the topic may even be called 'most times killed in RE4', but I can't be sure, anyway.... oops, there's one more."
[/quote]...
Yes. Basically,

THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON IT!!

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The only number I rembember is 33.
Don't know which time, first, replay, or otherwise. Definitely wasn't the third or fourth. Ace suitcase full o' guns and healing baby!

3d-agent

when i played RE4 1st time i got killed about 10 or 12 times but 2nd time i died for only 3 or 4 times.
3rd time only 3 and on 4th only once. 8)

Hoady

[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=829.msg20314#msg20314 date=1232735723]

I actually counted.
[/quote]

Your beyond intense.

Hoady

[quote author=wesker-alive link=topic=829.msg20943#msg20943 date=1233179477]
if it was in real live,i would not depend on any of you guys..
[/quote]

I wouldn't do that that.You sound like those typical guys in horror movies who think there badass,run off and get killed.Unless your fricken rambo or something.

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=829.msg20963#msg20963 date=1233207473]
I wouldn't do that that.You sound like those typical guys in horror movies who think there badass,run off and get killed.Unless your fricken rambo or something.
[/quote]

He makes a good point lol. And Rambo annys the hell out of me! As if one man can do all of that!!

Sorry to say it Wesker, but you'd die first with that attitude haha. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
2 rooms in the hole game i struggle with. the blind man room when theres two of emm, but the worst is when you enter the castle an you have ashley with you.

terror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get ashley killed in that room the most. the one when she has to jump up on a ledge an turn some cranks to lift a bridge to cross some water lol that room sucks

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=829.msg21323#msg21323 date=1233520788]
2 rooms in the hole game i struggle with. the blind man room when theres two of emm, but the worst is when you enter the castle an you have ashley with you.

terror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i get ashley killed in that room the most. the one when she has to jump up on a ledge an turn some cranks to lift a bridge to cross some water lol that room sucks
[/quote]

I remember doing that on pro for the first time it was just ridiculous,cross bows are shooting you and then like 15 people with shields rush you from the left,front and middle.lol I must've died like 10 times before turning the game off.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=Hoady link=topic=829.msg21361#msg21361 date=1233534441]
I remember doing that on pro for the first time it was just ridiculous,cross bows are shooting you and then like 15 people with shields rush you from the left,front and middle.lol I must've died like 10 times before turning the game off.
[/quote]
Those are my exact thoughts... leg-it to the far room an wait for everyone to come through the door hahah sod it that room is tough if ive got nuff ammo ill run around with the shotgun, but other wise ill just stay put in the far room...
anyone that comes through the door gets a led sandwich,you can boot the door open too that hurts them haha mate!

Top Bottom