• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

looks of age

mastermind

Did anyone notice that in RE5 Chris and Jill looked kinda younger than in the first one. and any of the other ones they were in.

mastermind

chris looks more youthful and alot more muscle
wesker look like my moms dad
jill just looked skinnier and still about the same age

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I wouldn't go as far as to say Chris looked younger in RE 5 than one, but he is aging rather gracefully, haha. Jill is another story, but understandably so. Wesker is looking alot older, and I suspect his tan might be fake. :D

Hoady

I'm pretty sure weskers like 50 or something but yeah it be sick to have guns like chris maybe one day.:lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah id like to have pumped up arms like chris bahaha that would be sick. but some chicks dont really like that kinda thing they like to have some power over there man other wise they gotta get em by the balls all the time ahahah xD

id say chris an jill look why younger in re1 chris has a big old shaven beard now anyway, in the old games he never had that haha.

an wesker... pff he's in good shape but thats just a clone some people say, so who knows.

Hoady

Yeah but i mean its not like i'm going to beat the crap out of her it will still be sensitive old me i will just have wicked guns and i don't want bossy women anyway they suck.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha not if they boss you into bed xD
but yeah id liek to be ripped still haha. like VEGETA! xD

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
La Femme Fatale;34754 said:
I wouldn't go as far as to say Chris looked younger in RE 5 than one, but he is aging rather gracefully, haha. Jill is another story, but understandably so. Wesker is looking alot older, and I suspect his tan might be fake. :D

A lot of guys age well!

mastermind

well i mean apart from the shaving it looked like he was 20 or something doesnt RE5 take place like 8 years after RE1 that means that Chris is like 33 years old

mastermind

RE5 takes place 11 years after the original one so that means he is 36 or so
i cant find out his age in the original one anywhere here on the web but i will find out when i get home from school

weskerfan

actually its 10 years.
he is 35.

anyway,i dont think wesker is that old looking. just more realistic.
and i like his tan.sexy.:p

Top Bottom