• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

lets play nice

red

Uhh, I didn't want to not introduce myself and just randomly pop up in threads awkwardly. So yeah, hi. I'm new. I've been a RE fan for so many many years and I haven't played RE5 yet but I've completely spoiled it for myself anyways. (But its ok because I welcome spoilers. Gets me more amped to play the game.) I joined this forum because I am running out of people to talk their ears out of, so before my head explodes I can finally talk to fellow RE fans without being shoo-ed away. Thanks!

judled

wellcome :) cool you should get 5 its gooooood :) i finished it like 6 times already. nice av by the way haha the bella sisters :).
well get posting everyones pretty cool and they listen to your oppinions.

Hoady

Or smelly armpits.
Welcome man.Sweet new york i've like never met anyone from there on second thoughts i don't think i've met an american before well in person anyway.:p

AVP

well welcome to the RE forum dude and belive me we wont shoo you away here we love all the RE talk here :D

red

whoops, sorry for the late reply. Thanks alot guys. Hmm, I don't have rotten teeth last time I checked and I don't have smelly pits either. :p

Yeah, haven't played 5 yet but it looks very promising so I'm really excited to get my hands on it. Hopefully i'll have time to play it.

AVP

red;31951 said:
whoops, sorry for the late reply. Thanks alot guys. Hmm, I don't have rotten teeth last time I checked and I don't have smelly pits either. :p

Yeah, haven't played 5 yet but it looks very promising so I'm really excited to get my hands on it. Hopefully i'll have time to play it.

cool if you need any tips about RE5 feel free to ask me or anyone here we are happy to help out with any problems you have on RE5 :D

AVP

just PM me or anyone ok :D but i will be glad to help im one of the people that have all the guns and all of them pimped and have all the embelems and allmost all the tresure and stuff lol

AVP

lol yeah welcome again you can trust me and RE5 to help out around here but feel free to ask other people aswell :D

Top Bottom