• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 leon vs chris??

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
After all of these discussions, I'm not really sure of who would win between Chris and Leon, BUT, I do know this...
-Positives-
~Leon was highly trained under a Secret Service for the US government. (Which means he is trained to be the best)
~Chris was in STARS. (and already had the Air Force/Combat experience, before Leon even got to Raccoon City)
~Leon has been sent to rescue the president's daughter, and recue survivors/contain the T-Virus (I think) at HarvardVille alone. (Which means he must be extremely skilled!)
~Chris has had more experience with firearm. (From what I've seen)
~Leon (In my opinion) is much more skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and agility. (With all of the training that he has had)
~Chris took down the strongest of all enemies in RE. (Wesker and Alexia)
~Leon was close friends with both presidents. How cool is that? ^_^ (Graham and Benford)
~Chris is the captain of a branch of the BSAA.
~Leon gets the ladies... I mean ALL of the ladies that he meets. (Manuela, Ada, Ashley, Hunnigan, and even myself! xD)
~Chris foiled Wesker's plans for 'Complete Global Saturation.' (Plus with what he planned to do in RE1)
~Leon is more agile, and is smarter of his surroundings.
~Chris gets the girl that he's loved since the first game. (Jill xD)
~Leon has more overall fans, (and he's just plain badass) even though Chris was the original. (Leon has had the games that people love the most. Ex: RE2, and RE4)
(There are much more positives for both, but I'm sure most people have already stopped reading because of how long this is... Lol :p)
-Negatives-
~Leon has had lots of help from Ada.
~Chris has had to have a partner in all of his missions. (CO-OP or not)
~Leon needed help from Krauser and Manuela in his first mission. (And from me back in Raccoon City)
~Chris took down Wesker, but not alone. (Like what a lot of people are saying)
~Leon isn't as strong as Chris. (Physically)
~Chris punched a boulder, but with the help of his Stereoids. xD
~Ada will never wait for Leon... (RE2 reference) Lol
~Chris did not age well, unlike Leon, Period. (From RE1-6)
Conclusion: I'd have to say that Leon is more skilled/trained than Chris, but Chris has had more experience with what he's had to face. (It's hard to explain! I'm sorry! Dx)
Leon is my best friend and all (We've been through EVERYTHING together!), but I gotta love my big brother... C: IF CAPCOM decides to kill off either, their fans will go completely insane... D; (I really don't think they would, just because Chris is the one who started the series, but Leon is the most loved/favorited by fans)
THANKS FOR READING! Oh! And I'm really not trying to start a fight on who is better, but I would love to see what other people think! :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
After all of these discussions, I'm not really sure of who would win between Chris and Leon, BUT, I do know this...
-Positives-
~Leon was highly trained under a Secret Service for the US government. (Which means he is trained to be the best)
~Chris was in STARS. (and already had the Air Force/Combat experience, before Leon even got to Raccoon City)
~Leon has been sent to rescue the president's daughter, and recue survivors/contain the T-Virus (I think) at HarvardVille alone. (Which means he must be extremely skilled!)
~Chris has had more experience with firearm. (From what I've seen)
~Leon (In my opinion) is much more skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and agility. (With all of the training that he has had)
~Chris took down the strongest of all enemies in RE. (Wesker and Alexia)
~Leon was close friends with both presidents. How cool is that? ^_^ (Graham and Benford)
~Chris is the captain of a branch of the BSAA.
~Leon gets the ladies... I mean ALL of the ladies that he meets. (Manuela, Ada, Ashley, Hunnigan, and even myself! xD)
~Chris foiled Wesker's plans for 'Complete Global Saturation.' (Plus with what he planned to do in RE1)
~Leon is more agile, and is smarter of his surroundings.
~Chris gets the girl that he's loved since the first game. (Jill xD)
~Leon has more overall fans, (and he's just plain badass) even though Chris was the original. (Leon has had the games that people love the most. Ex: RE2, and RE4)
(There are much more positives for both, but I'm sure most people have already stopped reading because of how long this is... Lol :p)
-Negatives-
~Leon has had lots of help from Ada.
~Chris has had to have a partner in all of his missions. (CO-OP or not)
~Leon needed help from Krauser and Manuela in his first mission. (And from me back in Raccoon City)
~Chris took down Wesker, but not alone. (Like what a lot of people are saying)
~Leon isn't as strong as Chris. (Physically)
~Chris punched a boulder, but with the help of his Stereoids. xD
~Ada will never wait for Leon... (RE2 reference) Lol
~Chris did not age well, unlike Leon, Period. (From RE1-6)
Conclusion: I'd have to say that Leon is more skilled/trained than Chris, but Chris has had more experience with what he's had to face. (It's hard to explain! I'm sorry! Dx)
Leon is my best friend and all (We've been through EVERYTHING together!), but I gotta love my big brother... C: IF CAPCOM decides to kill off either, their fans will go completely insane... D; (I really don't think they would, just because Chris is the one who started the series, but Leon is the most loved/favorited by fans)
THANKS FOR READING! Oh! And I'm really not trying to start a fight on who is better, but I would love to see what other people think! :D
Woo hoo I read it all! Internet cookie?l

Lol this is all true, and I cant believe you took the time to write all that XD!

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Woo hoo I read it all! Internet cookie?l

Lol this is all true, and I cant believe you took the time to write all that XD!
Indeed! Internet Cookie shall be given! ^-^ But seriously, I think of all people, I should be the one to try to defend both of them, especially since one is my brother, and the other, my best friend. :) Hey, I wonder what ever happened to Steve? 0_o

AgentZero

Indeed! Internet Cookie shall be given! ^-^ But seriously, I think of all people, I should be the one to try to defend both of them, especially since one is my brother, and the other, my best friend. :) Hey, I wonder what ever happened to Steve? 0_o
Krausers takes him from the island minutes before it explodes. He wakes up in a asylum, has no clue who he is. Krauser gives him shots to keep amnesia and artifical memorys (Krauser tells him he works with Umbrella) goes by the name "Death" and code name is "Snake" Death get immune to the virus remembers everythng manages to escape.... long story short.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Krausers takes him from the island minutes before it explodes. He wakes up in a asylum, has no clue who he is. Krauser gives him shots to keep amnesia and artifical memorys (Krauser tells him he works with Umbrella) goes by the name "Death" and code name is "Snake" Death get immune to the virus remembers everythng manages to escape.... long story short.
O____o" Leon told me that Krauser died..

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Steve... is Jake. Jake is Steve. O_O
O_O' Woah woah hold up... Wait... So Sherry likes Ste- 'Jake' now?! D:< I bet he doesn't even know who I am anymore... Dx Stupid Wesker! Ruining my relationships... -_-' I'm going to have to tell Chris about this. xC

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I think they'd both be pretty evenly matched to be fair. Chris does have the brute strength, and if he landed a solid hit on Leon then he would most likely be out for the count. However, Leon is known to fight tactically, and so if he managed to evade Chris' hits, he would probably be able to manipulate Chris's mass against him to gain the upper hand. Since Leon is pretty agile he may indeed be able to evade Chris. If Chris was throwing his weight around, and Leon was just evading him, then Leon may have a slight edge. But I think it would just be a matter of who gained the advantage fastest, whether Chris got a solid hit or Leon evaded him.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Well you see he rescued steve in either 98 or 99.... Years before Krausers death.
Are you trying to tell me that Wesker took Steve from me, Krauser took Steve from Wesker, and now no one knows where he is?!? D'X I'm going to have to go find him then... Dx Would you mind telling my brother for me? :C Oh god I hope he's okay. D:

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
Well you see he rescued steve in either 98 or 99.... Years before Krausers death.
Wait wait wait, so, Krauser created fake memories for him, then he somehow managed to escape? So that means I won't have to go help him then? D; Wait, do you think he still remembers me? Dx

JeffreyScott13

Ok, Wesker took Steve. Steve mutated from the t-alexia strain, but fought his mutation. Got impaled by Alexia, and de-mutated back to his original form. Afterwards he confesses his love for Claire, and "dies." Wesker then finds the corpse, and after examining him realizes that the T-Alexia strain actually has a chance of bringing Steve back. Reanimating him. Just like Weskers strain did. There was a scientist in Outbreak file 2 named Greg Muller; who had developed a procedure to alter memories for Umbrella. It is hypothesized that Wesker, after the assassination of Greg Muller; may have obtained his research. Thus altering Steve's memories. That or the trauma of death did it. But it would make sense: Greg Muller------> Jake Muller.(Also side note; the guy that did the story for the outbreak games apparently also wrote the story for RE:6 so we can come to the conclusion that the overall story is going to be very good!)

AgentZero

Are you trying to tell me that Wesker took Steve from me, Krauser took Steve from Wesker, and now no one knows where he is?!? D'X I'm going to have to go find him then... Dx Would you mind telling my brother for me? :C Oh god I hope he's okay. D:
Would you like me to give you the full story?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I have favourites but at the end of the day I don't think either one of them is more badass than the other. They've both been through hell and back on several occasions and they've both undergone extrodinary feats that no real human being could ever have the slightest hope of accomplishing.

RedAndWhite

Although I prefer Chris, he's very instable mentally, so in that field Leon wins.
Chris is better physically.

As for the monsters, Leon did better than Chris imo (without counting RE4 and RE5) because I think Chris had to stand through tougher monsters than Leon in RE5. HOWEVER, there is the laser corridor scene from RE4...

So in those three fields, the latter is the only one which I'm kinda divided on.

*butIstillpreferChrisnonetheless*

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
I gave you the story! ><
Oh I know, I was talking to AgentZero, lol:) But it made me sad when I read your theory, it just reminded me of the last time I saw him... D'x I can't really remember... Did he say he loved me? D; ... Oh, and I really hope that's true, except the fact that I probably won't ever be able to see him again, well, at least the way that I loved him. x(

Top Bottom