• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 leon vs chris??

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
I think Leon would win because he's like one of my best friends!!!! :DD But who is this Chris guy? o.o
SHERRY?!? 0_0 I haven't heard from you in forever! Dx ... Oh, um, Chris is my brother, remember? The one I left you and Leon to go look for? D: I hope you're okay, along with Leon! :O

Sherry Birkin

Raccoon Incident Survivor
SHERRY?!? 0_0 I haven't heard from you in forever! Dx ... Oh, um, Chris is my brother, remember? The one I left you and Leon to go look for? D: I hope you're okay, along with Leon! :O
CLAIRE??!! DDx I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! Yeah, Leon was practically forced by the Government service that we were taken by, to become an agent, to ensure I would be protected.... I'm an agent now too.... :| Claire, I didn't want to be known as the helpless little girl that I used to be.... Dx But I have to tracking down a guy named Jack Muller, who has some kind of special blood?? 0.o Claire, he looks like your friend that died!!

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
CLAIRE??!! DDx I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! Yeah, Leon was practically forced by the Government service that we were taken by, to become an agent, to ensure I would be protected.... I'm an agent now too.... :| Claire, I didn't want to be known as the helpless little girl that I used to be.... Dx But I have to tracking down a guy named Jack Muller, who has some kind of special blood?? 0.o Claire, he looks like your friend that died!!
You're an agent now?!? o_O Oh Sherry, that's great? Dx At least you'll be able to take care of yourself(': ...... O___o WAIT. Do you mean Steve??? D': Um, Sherry, first of all, my friend is gone... :'( Second, I think you mean Jake, not Jack... I heard he's the son of my brothers' rival, Wesker... D:< It's not Steve though... Or at least I hope not... D'x

Top Bottom