• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 "Leaked" Info About RE5 (may contain spoilers)

ItchyTasty88

im hearing its around 8-9 hours of gameplay and 8 hours of cutscenes b/c this game is pretty much ending the whole wesker chris battle, and is also tying a lot of **** up , you do know ever since RE4 they just totally made RE Series go from linear to a fully branched out franchise in wich they can add new charcters and take the focus off of the recurring classic characters

ItchyTasty88

hell yes , i cannot wait any longer! i recently bought a game cube along with re 0 and remake, also i still have re 2 and re 3 for ps1, so re 0 is beaten now to move onto remake and 2 and 3 then hopefully i dont beat them to fast even though i have the games memorized

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i don't see the big deal about 15-30 hours of game play for RE5, that isnt actually that much for a game..i mean play an RPG,your looking at hundreds of hours of gameplay.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i still don't think its that long, and i and many others will prove that by completing it the day it comes out, and posting our times. i play alot of long games, so that not a big deal to me..time wise. RE games are like a quickie for me, i play them for fun knowing i can beat them in no time at all.

alonecrow

any new information about this one?
beside the gameplay and character.. maybe a bit more about the story?

aintnoscrub

Premium
i think that there wont be anymore info...i mean its nearly time for release, and the so called final trailer is out.
so or now, we wait.

Nathan

have a look at this i got it from xbox460achievements.org and this is what it says

UK mag, Xbox World 360 are reporting that the upcoming survival horror title from Capcom is measuring in at a paltry 8 hours which will surprise many after Resident Evil 4's rather lengthy affair.

The mag who have already completed the full version of Resident Evil 5 clocked their first playthrough in at "seven hours, thirty-six minutes and one second." That time does not include the cutscenes which for all intents and purposes adds up to 80 additional minutes.

The mag states "this time was achieved in single player and on the normal difficulty. This was not a speed-run, nor were we pressured for time."

aintnoscrub

Premium
Lol, read the start of this post to the actual so called leaked info, you basically repeated what i put lol =P

Top Bottom