• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 "Leaked" Info About RE5 (may contain spoilers)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
okay so i found this, and if this is true then the game will contain a whopping 8 hours of cutscenes :O

http://www.gameplayer.com.au/gp_documents/RE5-Leak.aspx?Page=2

*highlight to read spoiler*
[glow=black,2,300]most of the game will be set in flashbacks.
wesker will appear in about 5% of the game.
Jill, Barry, Claire, Billy and Leon will not feature in it =(

[/glow]

^ ^ ^ this is an overview for those who cant be bothered to read it all.

Mark-o

Yea it will tell you about Jill but her playing a part in the game i can’t see it happening... Leon is also mentioned in one of the trailers “the people here are acting a lot like the ganados in the kenedy report"

A_Wesker123

The Original
When they supposedly 'hacked' the demo, they came out with Jill being a boss character. Just goes to show that you can't believe everything people sau huh? :-\ :D

Ik0n

Jill is obviously going to be mentioned in the game. If you watch this video, you see her grave flashed near the end.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Ik0n we've all seen that trailer, but if this so called info is right, i think its referring to her not being in the game directly, if you get me, maybe she'll appear in a flashback.
cuz according to that report, theres gonna be 8 hours of cutscenes, so alot of flashbacks.
and the spokes person says, alot of resi evil history ggets brought together nicely in thisgame.

alonecrow

8 hours of flashback... that will be quite a show to watch...
maybe this time the RE time line will be completed (for a while..)

aintnoscrub

Premium
i really hope the "8 hours" isnt just a rumour.
i would love to know what jill got up to after RE3, where chris went after CV etc.

3d-agent

8 hours....isnt that just too uch for a game.?

But there is one thing for sure RE5 will have 8+ hours of game play than RE4.

aintnoscrub

Premium
according to to a video interview with the spokesman for capcom, the game will take 15 hours to finish with the 8 hours of cutscenese. so really 7 hours of gameplay.

apparently that will be for the average player who undertands RE universe.

weskerfan

it is confimed by the prodocer that there is around 30 hours of gameplay,so the 8 hour of flashback i wouldnt doupt.

aintnoscrub

Premium
do you have a source to back that up?
or where did you hear it, the vid i saw was with a spokesman for capcom, and he said 15..

aintnoscrub

Premium
ahh okay, i cba to search the site atm, but if thats true, im guessing thats an average time for a REsi evil noob,cuz if u think back, now RE game has ever been that long, 1-3 can be completed in under 2 hours, 4 can be done in 2 and a half hours, not sure about CV, and 0 ive never really done a speed run on that.

weskerfan

you have a point,but this is diffrent its a next-gen game.it will have a lot more than the others.unless you put in a cheat for infinite health or ammo or something,then im shure you wont beat it much faster than was stated.

3d-agent

[quote author=iHadeS link=topic=854.msg20976#msg20976 date=1233229147]
only 7 hours of actualy gameplay, 8 hours of cutscenes so dont get too excited over 15 hours lol.
[/quote]

Actually lots of websites are saying that RE5 will have more than 24 hour of game play. And in Gametrailers one episode they have said 8 hours of game play more than RE4..so the game play will be more than 7hours..that for sure...cuz RE4 was Offering 20 to 25 hours hours of game play, including side games..etc
Just Google and u'll know.

Top Bottom