• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Krauser battle

RoxyValentine

on pro, how many times does it take to kill krauser with the knife? im starting to wonder if im wasting my ammo fighting him...:blink:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I think it would be better if you just used the knife. its like his weakness, when he is sheilding him self you can slash his feet as well. I'd just use the knife haha makes it more fun lol.

Princess Meow

i didn't tried to use the knife ! but when i was play i used to lose against him a lot

because of time ends and i still didn't kill him
he's so hard for me even when he fights you in the cut scene he's annoying ><

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
That's alot of slashes lol image getting stabbed 50 times ahaha you'd be a blood waterfall hahaha
but yeah I geuss it sounds harder then it is but I spose it aint to bad consdering the knife can be used as much as you want... it can be tricky though

3rd Mutation

Sorry, bit off topic but did you know that it takes 161 knife stabs to kill nemesis in any of the random encounters?

ResidentZelda

echoey;41104 said:
That's alot of slashes lol image getting stabbed 50 times ahaha you'd be a blood waterfall hahaha
but yeah I geuss it sounds harder then it is but I spose it aint to bad consdering the knife can be used as much as you want... it can be tricky though

Haha you're right! :p wait I don't think you'll even be able to survive with like 3 slashes lol!

L

Lurker
... ResidentZelda is an awesome name. If you didnt beat twilight princess yet i could help you. just beat it.

Well on topic it take a different amount on the version. 1.1 was 20-25.
Fans complained about the hardness. So by the time 1.4 was released it turned into that death trap.

ResidentZelda

rathit;41210 said:
... ResidentZelda is an awesome name. If you didnt beat twilight princess yet i could help you. just beat it.

Lol thanks rathit!, thanks for the help but I've beaten the game like a year ago:pinch: thanks anyways:blush:

L

Lurker
Haha. well the hardest dungeon was easily the City In The Sky... damn oocas.

Ganon was a dissapoint.

ResidentZelda

LOL I know that was a LAME boss just like Zant and thats why I don't play it anymore, and don't you think were getting a little off topic?

L

Lurker
Maybe? *facepalm*

facepalm.jpg

Sephiroxas

apparently the knife causes more damage anyway. I do it like that every single time. But then again I watched a video on you tube repeatedly so I could memorize the trick.

ResidentZelda

Sephiroxas;41971 said:
apparently the knife causes more damage anyway.QUOTE]

Agree with you :), Besides the knife in the wii version is Overpowered, heck you can even kill "it" with it! (I tried once, failed but my uncle did it.)

Sephiroxas

ResidentZelda;42012 said:
Sephiroxas;41971 said:
apparently the knife causes more damage anyway.QUOTE]

Agree with you :), Besides the knife in the wii version is Overpowered, heck you can even kill "it" with it! (I tried once, failed but my uncle did it.)

:eek:.U3? It..I hate him..

Levan

Polkka. lol
That guy scared the hell out of me when I first fought it, I spammed my handgun bullets like crazy, lol.

How overpowered is the knife in Wii? Did they double the damage for it or something?

Top Bottom