• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Jake Muller - the Wesker offspring theories thread

bruno

Chief Researcher
I bet Jake is Alex Wesker or another subject from Project W. There is no way that Wesker would have had a child through natural birth . He makes no human connections as they would only stand in his his way in his quest for power and world domination. Plus it would take too long to produce a speicmen. Cloning would be much easier for him to control, he would not have to trust a woman to carry the baby, and would explain how old Jake is. Jake would have to be a result of some experiment.
1- Alex Wesker was a researcher working under direct orders of Spencer, and was even in charge oof the project at some point, implying that he knew about Albert. Jake was a mercenary gaining money to sustain his mother, and had no knowledge about his father.
2- You don't have to make human connection to get sexually involved. Besides that, Wesker wasn't always like that. He only stopped trusting everyone else when he started to question Spencer's plans. And he only became interested in destroying the world when he knew about the Wesker children.
3- Wesker would need a woman to carry the baby if he was a clone.

Doddledandy

In support of Albert Wesker.
Alright, it's confirmed that the Merc is in fact Wesker's son, Jake Muller. But the theories about him are welcome until more info about him is released. Who is his mother? When was he born? Is he an ace up Wesker's sleeve? Let's hear some opinions!

I think that, even though Excella had a crush on him, it's impossible for her to have been the mother of Jake. He's too old, and the gap since RE5 is not huge, and Excella would have at least hinted at it. She's definitely crossed out as a possibility. I think he was born right after his "death" in RE1, as an attempt at creating another powerful Wesker, with no Virus complications, since the traits would be carried through birth.

I'm guessing Jake was born before the events of Resident Evil 0 since he looks to be in his mid to late twenties.

biohazard22

How I see it, is that is impossible for Jake to be 15 after Albert Wesker's "first death". So the only reasonable explanation is that Jake was born around the 1980's to be in his 20s, also meaning around the same time Sherry Birkin was born.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
But what if Jake was indeed born after Wesker's "death", but is tank-bred, and rapidly aging because Umbrella/Wesker wanted him in their ranks the quickest?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
But what if Jake was indeed born after Wesker's "death", but is tank-bred, and rapidly aging because Umbrella/Wesker wanted him in their ranks the quickest?
- but they already gave us the story about his mom an him being a mercenary..

Fallen One

Λεωνίδας
watch this clip Jane Douglas talks to director Eiichiro Sasaki and executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi at Capcom's annual Captivate showcase about Resident Evil 6's new heroes, familiar faces, revised release date, and "horror entertainment". Jake never knew albert growing up Albert abandoned his family. It was just jake and his mother growing up he turned to merc to provide for them. So according to the director and producer Albert did father jake and had a family he left.

HELLBOY1980

575035_282609891822748_102455583171514_622665_977034942_n.jpg
What is that?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Oh boy I can see he is gonna be a bad @$$ like Leon and all the girls are gonna be drooling saying " Jake's pretty sexy"

HELLBOY1980

They need to get jake some new clothes, the poor guy looks like a homless guy living under a bridge! hes got no button on his pants, half tied worn out boots,a dirty ass jacket....Hopefully he can get one of his dads old outfits as a hand me down:p,,by the way maybe that jacket was Alberts??? It looks old and if someone could zero in on that patch??-maybe its one of his dads old jackets from whatever unit he used to be in when he was with Jakes mom???

bruno

Chief Researcher
They need to get jake some new clothes, the poor guy looks like a homless guy living under a bridge! hes got no button on his pants, half tied worn out boots,a dirty ass jacket....Hopefully he can get one of his dads old outfits as a hand me down:p,,by the way maybe that jacket was Alberts??? It looks old and if someone could zero in on that patch??-maybe its one of his dads old jackets from whatever unit he used to be in when he was with Jakes mom???

He's supposed to be poor. He's working as a merc to get money for him and his mom. If he had the money to buy stylish new clothes, he wouldn't need to work in a warzone.
Were you to fight in a war, would you bring your best clothes with you?

HELLBOY1980

He's supposed to be poor. He's working as a merc to get money for him and his mom. If he had the money to buy stylish new clothes, he wouldn't need to work in a warzone.
Were you to fight in a war, would you bring your best clothes with you?
--its a joke!-the first part, but the rest is not...i do believe that jacket and the patch on it is important

Samael

Well the patch on his arm has a spider and the phrase "La Vita Nuova" which is Italian for "New Life"

Top Bottom