• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Jake Muller - the Wesker offspring theories thread

bruno

Chief Researcher
The patch is mysterious because it has a spider on it, and the logo's theme seems to be spider webs. However, I don't think it is actually related to the story.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Well the patch on his arm has a spider and the phrase "La Vita Nuova" which is Italian for "New Life"
Jake in a way is new life. Because unlike his father he doesn't suffer the side effects of the virus. That's why everyone wants his blood.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Jake in a way is new life. Because unlike his father he doesn't suffer the side effects of the virus. That's why everyone wants his blood.
Not only that...But he's Wesker's son like you say, so...In a way, Wesker lives on in him...I mean sure, not emotionally...But Wesker is still in there...This guy may have his tude or his instinct..

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
In a way, Wesker lives on in him...

For some reason this sounded in my head:
C9BB6B850BB2743E1DC3649CDBE7C.jpg

svp

um I think Excella is a possible candidate, think about it....the patch on Jake's jacket is an Italian quote, excella is Italian- maybe that was a group she set him up with, just a thought

theinternat

Queen Internet
i think it's safe to say that jake's mom will be an entirely new character, who probably has the last name "muller". where else would he get it? :p

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I doubt Jake's mom will really even have much to do with the game with the exception of the fact the she gave birth to Jake and is the reason he's a merc...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Why does Jake have an American accent if he is from Edonia? Shouldn't he sound Eastern European.

svp

Why does Jake have an American accent if he is from Edonia? Shouldn't he sound Eastern European.
very true, maybe he grew up in Eastern Europe with an American mom or he grew up there, went to America to go to school and then came back to support his mother.

BetaReject

I was wondering if anyone has considered Alex to have been the real father or if Jake is a clone of Wesker...Since Wesker was stationed in Racoon City during that time working on T-Virus et al in the Umbrella Labs below Spencer mansion? Just a thought anyways ^^

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
very true, maybe he grew up in Eastern Europe with an American mom or he grew up there, went to America to go to school and then came back to support his mother.
-- How would a poor kid have money to go to school in another country......? If he even went to school? -He may be a Albert Wesker clone , i agree!- His so called mother may be a scientist who ran off with the clone when it was a baby and she has raised him as her own and taught him... thats why Jake has no clue who his father is, but then again Ada knows these details!-so he must be Alberts real son!! ------but also why is Jakes last name Muller ?? his mother could have raised him with her last name and maybe his mother was a freedom fighter of sorts Albert once fought with and knocked her up???--now she raises him up to be a merc and freedom fighter like herself a sort of John Connor whos against Umbrella , ya know? -cool idea, right?

Reactions: svp

svp

-- How would a poor kid have money to go to school in another country......? If he even went to school? -He may be a Albert Wesker clone , i agree!- His so called mother may be a scientist who ran off with the clone when it was a baby and she has raised him as her own and taught him... thats why Jake has no clue who his father is, but then again Ada knows these details!-so he must be Alberts real son!! ------but also why is Jakes last name Muller ?? his mother could have raised him with her last name and maybe his mother was a freedom fighter of sorts Albert once fought with and knocked her up???--now she raises him up to be a merc and freedom fighter like herself a sort of John Connor whos against Umbrella , ya know? -cool idea, right?
yes u do have a good point, and idk maybe he had some American influence because what explains his perfect accent? he must of moved from school in America after they ran out of money. He must of had some education because he speaks perfect English and has an American accent. His mother could of been a fighter but then ran out of money because of an injury, so Jake had to support them. overall, his story is a mystery but it is proven that he is not a clone.

HELLBOY1980

yes u do have a good point, and idk maybe he had some American influence because what explains his perfect accent? he must of moved from school in America after they ran out of money. He must of had some education because he speaks perfect English and has an American accent. His mother could of been a fighter but then ran out of money because of an injury, so Jake had to support them. overall, his story is a mystery but it is proven that he is not a clone.
- I am hoping for alot of back story and Info on Jake he will be my main character and favorite in this new game!!! I am saving his campaign for last!

Reactions: svp

HELLBOY1980

Has there been any kind of info on who his mother was ??? If she had a relationship with albert, just a scientist that cloned him, or even a surrogate for alberts dna ????

svp

- I am hoping for alot of back story and Info on Jake he will be my main character and favorite in this new game!!! I am saving his campaign for last!
yes he looks like a cool guy with a mysterious past. I am looking forward to learning about him as well. to me he doesn't seem all that bad. I think he will be angry when he discovers his father's baggage. I feel like he is money hungry because he wants to help his mother and live in peace also, he seems like he wants to keep sherry safe. There was a moment in their demo when Jake said he wanted money and Sherry said "as long as we survive, and you have to talk to my boss" so...maybe Jake's blood is the only thing bringing them together as a bargain. ex: sherry needs his blood in exchange for him to get the cash. but who knows....and I still cant find any new info on his mother...Clara perhaps?

letmelive311

Wesker probably had a girlfriend or two before he went bad in the first resident evil . Got some girl
Pregnant wanted to cash in quick after getting all the umbrella work done at the mansion , go and use his money with the new family ...

Or maybe since things went wrong with the mansion he played our his death ditching his girl and the girl friend never had a chance to tell him she was pregnant.

So weird that Wesker has a son . Capcom must have done this to make him into a bad guy, I mean Wesker is dead so
They need a new evil genius and who better then the son of Wesker ?

HELLBOY1980

Wesker probably had a girlfriend or two before he went bad in the first resident evil . Got some girl
Pregnant wanted to cash in quick after getting all the umbrella work done at the mansion , go and use his money with the new family ...

Or maybe since things went wrong with the mansion he played our his death ditching his girl and the girl friend never had a chance to tell him she was pregnant.

So weird that Wesker has a son . Capcom must have done this to make him into a bad guy, I mean Wesker is dead so
They need a new evil genius and who better then the son of Wesker ?
- i doubt it.........Jake is the Luke Skywalker of resident evil hes our new badasss good guy!

Top Bottom