• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Jake Muller - the Wesker offspring theories thread

CrashOkami

The Survivor
And his scar? He got it while escaping Umbrella's grasp, or while fighting with his father after he learned he was tank bred... The scar is too deep to be something like "he fell off the bicycle" :rolleyes:

berserker9999

it would be able to be that albert wesker have acquaintance of recent before the events of resident evil in the rpd a girl that did in the team beta
s3m4hs.png

and then after l, incident of the villa wesker goes in the girl and it discovers that it double-crossed worked for l, umbrella corporation and here she began a fight
2euhizo.png

it would be beautiful if we make a fan fiction that you say some?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
And his scar? He got it while escaping Umbrella's grasp, or while fighting with his father after he learned he was tank bred... The scar is too deep to be something like "he fell off the bicycle" :rolleyes:
- or when he was cut out of his dead mothers womb!!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Okay, so it's official... he was escaping Umbrella (cause it has to be dramatic somehow) on a dirt bike over some mountains and he fell off the mountains and landed on a very sharp rock..

I'm totally calling it right now.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
... and was saved by Sherry, who was also captured from Umbrella for testing. So now they'll exact their revenge on the evil organization.

But how much do you want to bet that it will be something a la Final Fantasy VIII, like when Squall got his scar?

Levan

Polkka. lol
Well, people probably already confirmed that he's not really Steve, but, what the heck, I wanna take a shot at justifying that it is still really him.

1. Chris asks him, "Have we met?"

Although the line probably does just say that Jake looks a lot like Wesker, another possible meaning would be that they really have met before in the Rockfort Incident (I'm pretty sure Chris and Steve met in Darkside Chronicles but not in Code: Veronica).

And heck, why did Chris ask that question? If he definitely looked like Wesker, he would've said "You look like someone I know" instead of asking him if they have met. (I mean, come on, who the hell would forget his all-time nemesis' face?)

Afterwards, Jake replies with "Well, all you jarheads look the same to me pal, I'm sorry." Okay, it's a typical answer by a badass mercenary like him, but conspiracy-wise, he might just be trying to deny that he had met Chris before out of fear or reluctance into him finding out his true identity. Or I might just be paranoid. But then again... *Jake makes a dramatic look out of the helicopter after their short convo*

2. Jake has Wesker's blood.

Wesker did say that he was going to turn Steve like him so... o.o

With him being a sort of super human, taking punches from deformed beasts such as in the trailer without even taking much of a scratch on the face, he does in fact, have Wesker's blood, which was already mixed with that special virus that Wesker had. If Wesker really did make Steve like him, the he'd be godly like him. And Jake certainly does look a bit godly with the fact that he's just using hand to hand combat with the infected. And Wesker turned Steve like him, doesn't it make him a sort of fatherly figure considering that he gave "birth" to this new Steve?

3. Age.

I don't get the whole picture of it yet, so I apologize if this part doesn't really make sense.

Okay now, we all know that Jake has got to be at least like, what, 20-30 years old? I'm pretty sure Wesker doesn't have his "unique" blood till only after his first death in RE1, and if he made a baby then he'd only be like 10~ years old or so. Unless of course his blood is already unique prior to that. But either way, I think it's pretty hard to include in the whole RE timeline. Plus, back at number 2 (Jake has Wesker's blood) we know that Jake "inherited" Wesker's powers in some way. So definitely, Wesker' would've been already infected by the special virus before he made a baby.

But hey, Steve. He was 17 in 1998 (or 1999?) during the Rockfort City Incident. Considering RE6 is ten years after the Raccoon City incident, he'd be like 27 today if he was alive. Seems to fit the age, no?

4. Red hair.

I guess it says it all. Being "biologically" related to Wesker but has red hair... That's kind of odd, don't you think? Well, unless blonde is recessive, but I'm pretty sure blonde hair is dominant in Wesker's genes. Then again, Steve has red hair, and if we take number two (Jake has Wesker's blood) into account... :D

5. His history.

Not much was still shown on how he actually became a mercenary in anti-government operations in the first place. I mean, Wesker lives in Raccoon City, pretty sure he's been there for a few decades in his life considering his affiliations to the RPD as a S.T.A.R.S. captain. So how did Wesker's "son" end up all the way as a mercenary in eastern Europe? Experiments and manipulation are too general to say, but otherwise, it's kind of odd how he ended up there even though Wesker lived for quite a while in Raccoon City.

It kind of makes sense that Wesker may have sent a newly-formed Steve there, or perhaps Steve was able to escape from the hands of Wesker and, after desperately looking for a job, ends up being a mercenary due to his sheer strength. It makes a lot of sense, don't you think? Steve escaping from the clutches of Wesker, wandering aimlessly till he gets to this "Edonia" and was suddenly recruited after he was found to have pretty supernatural powers. There he wished to go away from the "past" and just do some destruction with his awesome powers. Yay! But then he meets Sherry and all hell breaks lose once again.

-

Alright, wall of text, yeah I know. Hope you guys take the time to read, since I need someone to disprove my crazy theories, lol.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
A suggestion: press "enter" (line break) twice for a new paragraph, before the numbers. Much, much easier to read. Gonna read through and edit my post.

Edit: interesting theory, indeed. Could he later turn into some "bad" Wesker, to follow into his dad's steps? Like, some kind of mutation within the blood that stored Wesker's personality, and takes over Jake? With Capcom, all is possible. We'll just have to wait half a year.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Oh, sorry. Okay, I'll take a moment to edit.

EDIT:
@CrashOkami
Hmm... I can't really say for sure. It sounds a bit crazy, if you ask me, but hey, makes for an interesting twist.
I'm really still hoping Steve is this guy, I mean, instead of introducing new characters, I'm hoping at the least they'd reintroduce older characters that were left out of the blue with a big sign screaming "I'm gonna make a future appearance!" New characters are great and all, but these characters need to get their issues resolved before they end this series.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Levan, I see a lot of it as plausible, but odds are severely against it...It's nice to see people like Steve enough to want him to come back, but I doubt it he will unfortunately...And I will answer ONE of the sections of the theory. You said why does Chris ask if they've met before instead of saying he looked like someone he knew. Chris probably just had a deja vu moment and felt like they'd met...He couldn't outright tell that he was really just seeing similarities from his nemesis Wesker...After all, it's been four years since Weskers death, so what are the odds Chris would think that far back to connect the dots in the heat of a mission...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I just see this all as a asspull on Capcom's part for obvious reasons.

One of which is the fact that he has not been hinted at ONCE through all of Resident Evil history.

Someone who is important as being wesker's son should have been at least alluded to a bit which leads me to conclude that Capcom just decided to pull a last minute asspull to make Jake more interesting.

But for the sake of the thread I will try to theorize,

Since Jake is obviously not 15 years are younger its safe to conclude that he had to be born BEFORE the events of the first Resident Evil game since RE6 is confirmed to take place 15 years after the Racoon City outbreak and the Racoon City outbreak took place only months after the mansion incident.

Now if we go off of that its clearly blows the whole "Jill being his mom" thing since Jill was only Weskers Captive a 7 years before RE6. And Excella is also very unlikely since it seems like Wesker only met her recently before the events of RE5 which also would not match up with Jake's age.

I think that its possible that Wesker may have "got in on" with a Umbrella Scientist at some point before the events of the first game. But since he is so cold and uncaring he simply did not care to raise Jake and probably just ignored the women from then on out. The women could have stayed with the company up for some time before finally leaving it and moving to another country. But after the Racoon City incident her work background would be less than favorible since she was a former Umbrella employee and thus she was not able to get another job and had to live in hiding. Jake being the caring son he is decides to go out on his own and make money the only way he knows how by being a hired gun.

Thats my theory.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Both Chris and Jake were in the Edonia war 6 months before RE6. They probably saw each other then, that's why Jake looks familiar to Chris. Alternatively, as a BSAA agent, and with Jake being hunted by everyone, Chris might have seen a photo of Jake before.

Being son of Albert Wesker means Jake may share some interesting characteristics with him. Having been chosen from parents with "superior" genetic heritage, Wesker would have passed some of those "superior" genes to Jake.
That also means Jake may be compatible with Progenitor which is a unique and inaluable characteric.

yautjared

Jake seems to be at least, 25 years old .... so, this make him was born, more or less, in 1998, ten years before the incident in Raccoon City .... Sure that Wesker blood is special, since he was able to have a special virus inside him, giving him all those speed powers ..... so, Jaked just inherited a special kind of blood, imune to all type of Umbrella virus ....... but, maybe Jake's mother DNA was special too, and so, being a Wesker's son, the DNA combination was totally amazing to him.

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
Okay, so it's official... he was escaping Umbrella (cause it has to be dramatic somehow) on a dirt bike over some mountains and he fell off the mountains and landed on a very sharp rock..

I'm totally calling it right now.

A scar out of that?
What a sissy...

Jill jumped off a cliff, was presumed dead and then returned some years later, blonde and without a scratch on her...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't see this as an asspull on Capcom's part...So it was never hinted at...So what...The Wesker Project had never been hinted at, but it fits in VERY well with the story, and made it very interesting...

Top Bottom