• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 It's Official, after RE6 Resi will be action all the way.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Obviously you are not listening so I will make a example.

You will one day eat pig balls and fart rainbows.

See what I did there?

I made a snap judgment on you before even getting to know you.

Fact is you do not know me nor do you know what I will do.

Try to remember that before spewing such things.
i am reading not listening for starters and like i said, i meant to say you as a group not personally targeting you, because you were quick to jump and defend the community of grumblers and moaners.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
i am reading not listening for starters and like i said, i meant to say you as a group not personally targeting you, because you were quick to jump and defend the community of grumblers and moaners.

Bottom line is your "generalizing" a fanbase and I can't help but think your lumping me in with them hence why I am "defending them".

fact is that I see what your doing no better than the people who generalize races such as black people all liking chicken or jewish people all being greedy.

I know that those are more extreme cases but I just really dislike it when someone tries to generalize people which is obviously what your doing.

Your in no place to say who will definitely buy the game despite their "moaning" and "grumbling".

You may THINK that you know it for a fact but you really do not.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Bottom line is your "generalizing" a fanbase and I can't help but think your lumping me in with them hence why I am "defending them".

fact is that I see what your doing no better than the people who generalize races such as black people all liking chicken or jewish people all being greedy.

I know that those are more extreme cases but I just really dislike it when someone tries to generalize people which is obviously what your doing.

Your in no place to say who will definitely buy the game despite their "moaning" and "grumbling".

You may THINK that you know it for a fact but you really do not.
All stereotypes stem from some sort of truth my friend...I'm not saying it's right or anything...But, it is TRUE...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
All stereotypes stem from some sort of truth my friend...I'm not saying it's right or anything...But, it is TRUE...

yes some truth that applies to certain PEOPLE not a entire FANBASE or RACE.

Its generalizing plane and simple.

Either way your try to slice it its wrong and not right to try to lump others together into a certain category despite the fact that they may not share that stereotype with others.

I could walk up to a black man and say "hey do you like chicken?" and he could say "no, I am actually not that fond of it".

Would it be right for me to ignore what he said and still put him in that category simply because the generalization holds SOME truth to it?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
yes some truth that applies to certain PEOPLE not a entire FANBASE or RACE.

Its generalizing plane and simple.

Either way your try to slice it its wrong and not right to try to lump others together into a certain category despite the fact that they may not share that stereotype with others.

I could walk up to a black man and say "hey do you like chicken?" and he could say "no, I am actually not that fond of it".

Would it be right for me to ignore what he said and still put him in that category simply because the generalization holds SOME truth to it?
yes but there is in fact a group of members on here who contantly moan about the subject at hand, which is who i was aiming my little rant at...and in my first post i didn't mention anyone in particular so if you jumped to defend you must to some degree believe you are one the the people i was aiming for....
anyway this conversations over with me and you, i've said my bit.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
so if you jumped to defend you must to some degree believe you are one the the people i was aiming for....

pffft....obviously.

considering

1.You quoted MY post

and

2.I have been one of the more "outspoken" regarding Capcom's actions as of late and the whole going the "action orented route" with their future titles.

But yea, walk away from the conversation.

I really did not want it to carry on this long to begin with.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I think we can all agree we want the best for the RE franchise. And for it not to become full on action oriented. So lets hope Capcom can pull out some more good ideas.

Top Bottom