• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Im nicholai, I hate you. What do you hate (preferably about RE3)?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I think Morpheus was in the process of a sex change. Actually, we always see him wearing a trench coat, so we can't really tell if this is true, but I think he had breasts, since the tyrant version of him does have breasts. I also think he was taking feminine hormones, so even if he dind't have breasts, this could have been a contribution. The mind-state is also important for physical aspect of the transformation, so if he was in a "female" state of mind, that would also be an important factor. I guess he was transexual.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080814184950/residentevil/images/9/90/Tyrant_T-092.jpg

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I think Morpheus was in the process of a sex change. Actually, we always see him wearing a trench coat, so we can't really tell if this is true, but I think he had breasts, since the tyrant version of him does have breasts. I also think he was taking feminine hormones, so even if he dind't have breasts, this could have been a contribution. The mind-state is also important for physical aspect of the transformation, so if he was in a "female" state of mind, that would also be an important factor. I guess he was transexual.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080814184950/residentevil/images/9/90/Tyrant_T-092.jpg
It's the mindset of the host that is the crucial factor in the mutations, as stated in Wesker's report on Sergei as a belief. "A monster whose very body is the picture of suffering" in his words, described Sergei perfectly.

And considering Morpheus had a "female" state of mind, his mutation would bring forth his true self, a feminine T+G Tyrant.

This is all off the top of my head though, it's been a while since i looked into it.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I'm actually really, really into eccentricity. Not to mention his voice is orgasmic and he was like, amazingly perfect in Labyrinth. Love. If only he were like, 35 years younger. Ugh.
Hmm, now I don't feel like such a weirdo. :)

That's a movie? I should watch it, cuz a friend of mine actually went to a Labyrinth type party where they dress up and all that. I didn't go of course...

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
For me, Resident evil 3 just feels more like an expansion pack to RE2. It dident really feel like a proper continuation, i enjoy that you are out on the streets more this time then compared to the measily five minutes you had outside in RE2. The storyline is also pants in Resident evil 3, nowhere near as good as those in the first two.

Well, I read RE3 was originally supposed to be the "side story" game, while CODE: Veronica was supposed to be labeled RE3, but something about a contract with Sony reversed that.

Light_One5

I can't stand this game. The whole game is just “Tom and Jerry” no matter how many times I play RE3 and Nemesis being one of the greatest video game villains of all time. I hate how there’s no proper story. I get more info watching “RE Apocalypse” than playing the game, like where the zombies came from? Why is Nemesis after the STARS members? Etc. Why is Marvin Branagh unconscious, who gets K.O. by the T Virus and wake up still normal? Why are there two T-103’s (“Mr X” and “Super X”) in the laser cannon room of the Dead factory? There so many things that isn’t explained.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I really can't find anything to hate about RE3.. it's one of the best 3 games in the series (1,2,3).. and Jill is the main character... what more could you ask for.

Inkribbons

:O I saw it the other way around.....T_T why do we have such equal but not similar views? nvm...I liked luis because his gun was cool lookin. His accent was better but hey its not really an equal comparison due to re3 being made during 2000, or 2003 i can't really remember and google is not helpin.
RE3 came out in 1999 if my memory serves me right, two different nationalities there anyway, plus they did fix his voice in umbrella chronicles, AND he's in a game with Jill, doesn't get better than that, although I can't really see why all the foxy lady's love his accent...

InfiniteRocketLauncher

Itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food.
At times I hated the dodging system especially when you time it perfectly and still dodge into an attack. I also hate Nemesis' final form. He went from epic to mediocre when it's suppose to be the other way around. He should have gotten stronger & faster with each mutation.

Zero

The only thing that annoyed me about the game was the mercenaries side game. Dont get me wrong its fun but I thought there would be more than that. RE2 managed to pack in more in my opinion.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I didn't like Luis as a character, and he didn't even fit the environment... he seemed so out of place xD.

I guess Luis is the kind of guy who always find the bright side even when he's in deep sh*t.

"I left all my friends in Madrid, my grandfather's dead, our village has been inducted into a horrifying parasite cult, and the man who I did research for on said parasite wants me dead now, but hey... Ada promised she'd bring me smokes..."

DeathReaper

I dont like the fact that it turned into killing zombies instead of avoiding them and solving puzzles, in RE2 you had to kill more of them sure but you still had a limited supply of ammo and had to focus more on puzzles, and in a lot of areas you could still run around them, this game puts more emphasis on the combat, like shooting barrels to kill a group of zombies, and you have a buttload of ammo right at the start of easy and all of the classic weapons available to you, shotgun, magnum, etc. i mean wtf really, you should find the magnum later in the game not right at the start

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
We ARE still talking about RE3 right? Or did this just turn into why RE4 sucks as a Resident Evil game?

DeathReaper

RE4 didnt have zombies anymore, RE3 still does, and RE4 unlike 3 still requires you to get all those weapons as you go along something RE3 fails at in my opinion

Top Bottom