• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

if they were real part 2

Metallatem

First i get as much ammo and wepons as possible. Then a vehicle. I could hunt for food and take whatever had not expired in stores yet. The hard part now is exactly where to live. I can come out of my shelter to get water and hunt, but my shelter must be secured and safe so the zombies cant get in. So i have picked a boat as my shelter. That is zombie proof. Lets see those viral bastards try and swim. I can get my water and fish right from my boat. I will put it right in the middle of the huge lake. If its the ocean then i could travel everywhere around the world.

3d-agent

nice try, but lets say a zombie was killed trying to reach up for ur boat, and some big fish eat that zombie and became infected now what would u do??

U didn't read Caliban Cove(2nd novel of RE series).

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yeah, It's not only zombies... There's also infected birds, dogs, cats, insects, fishes, etc... there's no place that would be completely safe.

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=836.msg21941#msg21941 date=1233716423]
Sod going to the woods after a outbreak you crazy?!?! thats like the true survival horror location.

Id make tree houses
[/quote]

Wookie styles!Make like a full on treetops destination make it kilometers long that would rock!I would obviously get guns just like a sick pistol and an awesome rifle so i can snipe from the treetops for fun.I'd bring my friends too if there not infected of course and just to make sure we perform full cavity searchs!Everyone whos new gets put in a cage for 2 days(we will give them like food and a playstation to play on[make em play resident evil])if they are fine they can roam on the tops freely.Oh yeah and lots of sexy times!.

What i don't understand is zombies would have to starve to death after a few weeks right?Maybe after a year they'd all die right?

3d-agent

Re: Ojha=]

[quote author=Trinity link=topic=836.msg22157#msg22157 date=1233855820]
Yes there would. A spaceship. Hahaha
[/quote]

Dont even think about it, didn't u played DEAD SPACE...alian zombies. whoOOOooo! 8)

Valmar

Nope, zombies don't starve, they hunt for flesh but does not really require it. I think. Hehehe, that's what that third resident evil movie said. Lets just try the "Land of the Dead" way of living but this time surround the entire area with electrified wires. And make sure no one would be greedy enough to impose fee to such a place.:)

Top Bottom