• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 If Jill is'nt in RE 6? where do you think is she?

katninja

Just because Capcom made them as a group of characters does not mean they have to fall for each other. Did you think that maybe they all have lives and ordinary people they date outside of their jobs? For me I don't want to see any more romance than what's already been developed. Capcom drops and gives small tones of it as to not change the plot into a love scene. Resident Evil is about war, bioterrorist, and things that defy nature. I don't want to see Chris and Jill in love or holding hands doing their job together. That would completely ruin its image because that is not what its about. Though we'll see what happens when RE6 releases.

Don't worry you will not see them holding hands due to the fact that this isn't simply japanese storytelling-style...
And I have to disagree with you cause Re istn't just about war itself, It is about saving the world for the better and to arrest or kill the ones responseable for the attacks and to save victims. Not to mention to avenge Wesker betrayel. Its about the japanese way of always sacrificing your personal interests for the sake of others. (If you don't belive me ask the guys who volunteered for working at the reactors at Fukushima)
So this Game had all the time a very humane and personal side in it and will ever have. So I will totally go with slack here!

But I wanted to add something else to the discussion....
personally I love the idea of Chris and Jill being lovers but that is certainly not the reason why I believe in that.
What you all may forget is that Capcom is a Japanese company and most of their games are produced mainly by Japanese people. I mean we all played a lot of games produced by Japanese companies, watched Japanese movies or even read mangas coming from japan and you may have also notices that the Japanese storytelling is somewhat different to the American and European.
Why is that? I took an educated guess in the end of my respond but all stories have lot of similarities, especially when it comes to love stories.
What they have in common? I break it to you as short as I can:

There are always a main character girl and a main character boy who met during the story or getting to know each other better during the story.
Than it comes to the point where they fall in love, the American or European characters would get closer and would confess their love or kiss in public. (Uncharted series)(AC)(Typical Hollywood love- movies,… )
This is what japanese characters never do. They share little romantic private moments such as silent looks and small gestures, a shy touch, a warm embrace, tops. They kind of read each other’s minds but they would never kiss. Of cause they do everything for their lovers including sacrificing their lives.
But only in shy and kind of innocent moments they show their feelings indirectly and even after the character knows about the other one’s love they still don’t show any romantic actions in public and even less at work. (for example: Movies: Dolls, the seven Samurai, the last samurai, Books: Musashi, the Story of Prince Genji, Games: many FF Games, (RE) and others such as the legend of Zelda, Mangas: e.g. Naruto, Bleach, …)
Of cause when a couple is not kissing or rather confessing their feelings you can never be 100% sure that they are actually lovers.
But I think that Capcom really gave us a lot of typical Japanese kind of hints about Chris and Jill sharing a romantic bond.
RE Remake: In the Ending, Jill slept on Chris’ shoulder, the fact that he saved her right in the beginning in the intro. Add the fact that when Jill released Chris out of the cell, she rushed to him and took his hand. The way Jill tries to find Chris. The scene where Chris is talking to Jill about her letting him has his moments, too and that she has to go first to the heliport as a Lady. (You would never say that to a simple comrade)

Think of the revelation scenes, where Chris and Jill are acting all professional as long as one of them isn’t in danger. The scene when Jessica asked him about Jill and his voice suddenly got defensive. The fact that Jessica was hitting on him all the time what he simply ignored. Parker looking at Chris and Jill walking away, saying “Maybe he is already taken, Jessica…” (in which I see the most obvious hint)
RE5: Chris kneeing in front of Jill’s grave, Jill sacrificing her life for his. This whole “Damn it Where is Jill?”- Thing. Jill is always saying or thinking his name before she gains or loses her consciousness. Him having trouble leaving her behind cause her wellbeing matters the most to him.

All these quotes are just hints of cause and I am not saying that I can prove the romantic bond by 100% but I can say that these two are the only characters in the series, of whom you cannot longer deny the possibility of having one.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Don't worry you will not see them holding hands due to the fact that this isn't simply japanese storytelling-style...
And I have to disagree with you cause Re istn't just about war itself, It is about saving the world for the better and to arrest or kill the ones responseable for the attacks and to save victims. Not to mention to avenge Wesker betrayel. Its about the japanese way of always sacrificing your personal interests for the sake of others. (If you don't belive me ask the guys who volunteered for working at the reactors at Fukushima)
So this Game had all the time a very humane and personal side in it and will ever have. So I will totally go with slack here!

But I wanted to add something else to the discussion....
personally I love the idea of Chris and Jill being lovers but that is certainly not the reason why I believe in that.
What you all may forget is that Capcom is a Japanese company and most of their games are produced mainly by Japanese people. I mean we all played a lot of games produced by Japanese companies, watched Japanese movies or even read mangas coming from japan and you may have also notices that the Japanese storytelling is somewhat different to the American and European.
Why is that? I took an educated guess in the end of my respond but all stories have lot of similarities, especially when it comes to love stories.
What they have in common? I break it to you as short as I can:

There are always a main character girl and a main character boy who met during the story or getting to know each other better during the story.
Than it comes to the point where they fall in love, the American or European characters would get closer and would confess their love or kiss in public. (Uncharted series)(AC)(Typical Hollywood love- movies,… )
This is what japanese characters never do. They share little romantic private moments such as silent looks and small gestures, a shy touch, a warm embrace, tops. They kind of read each other’s minds but they would never kiss. Of cause they do everything for their lovers including sacrificing their lives.
But only in shy and kind of innocent moments they show their feelings indirectly and even after the character knows about the other one’s love they still don’t show any romantic actions in public and even less at work. (for example: Movies: Dolls, the seven Samurai, the last samurai, Books: Musashi, the Story of Prince Genji, Games: many FF Games, (RE) and others such as the legend of Zelda, Mangas: e.g. Naruto, Bleach, …)
Of cause when a couple is not kissing or rather confessing their feelings you can never be 100% sure that they are actually lovers.
But I think that Capcom really gave us a lot of typical Japanese kind of hints about Chris and Jill sharing a romantic bond.
RE Remake: In the Ending, Jill slept on Chris’ shoulder, the fact that he saved her right in the beginning in the intro. Add the fact that when Jill released Chris out of the cell, she rushed to him and took his hand. The way Jill tries to find Chris. The scene where Chris is talking to Jill about her letting him has his moments, too and that she has to go first to the heliport as a Lady. (You would never say that to a simple comrade)

Think of the revelation scenes, where Chris and Jill are acting all professional as long as one of them isn’t in danger. The scene when Jessica asked him about Jill and his voice suddenly got defensive. The fact that Jessica was hitting on him all the time what he simply ignored. Parker looking at Chris and Jill walking away, saying “Maybe he is already taken, Jessica…” (in which I see the most obvious hint)
RE5: Chris kneeing in front of Jill’s grave, Jill sacrificing her life for his. This whole “Damn it Where is Jill?”- Thing. Jill is always saying or thinking his name before she gains or loses her consciousness. Him having trouble leaving her behind cause her wellbeing matters the most to him.

All these quotes are just hints of cause and I am not saying that I can prove the romantic bond by 100% but I can say that these two are the only characters in the series, of whom you cannot longer deny the possibility of having one.

I know RE is more than about war. Its about sacrifice, standing up for ones beliefs, determination, and preventing the world from being taken over by sadistic maniacs. Also I was never trying to say RE doesn't have a humane side if that's what everyone was thinking. What I meant by all my responses is what really determines that. Slack came off saying that RE needs more romance because that's what will make them seem more human and less stiff. But I was saying I don't think romance is what the series needs to bring in more characteristics to make them seem more human. Seeing their long journey from the beginning till now, how much they've developed over that course of time, and are willing to do things they couldn't do before gives them a slightly more humane side. Though I agree with mostly everything you said. Japanese go about love in a very different way than we do in games. If RE was made by us Chris and Jill would've been kissed and openly admit their love to each other long ago. But going by Japanese style of story telling they gives tones and hints of it to the readers mind. Which I like because it gives everyone a way to say who they rather see a character with.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Folks, you're forgetting something: Leon and Ada did kiss after all, and Steve almost kissed Claire on the way to Antarctica, so I wouldn't blame it entirely on Japanese story-telling... Chris never tried to kiss Jill or vice versa, her head fell on his shoulder in that helicopter and was not placed there deliberately, and even if it was, how many times did I place my head on the shoulder of a good (male) friend for a minute, which didn't make us a couple.

I agree with this:

But going by Japanese style of story telling they gives tones and hints of it to the readers mind. Which I like because it gives everyone a way to say who they rather see a character with.

Leaving it in the dark gives us the possibility to read into it whatever we wish, which is better than forcing something on us. In the end they're still Capcom's characters, and should Capcom ever decide for Chris and Jill to get married / or for Leon to love Claire instead of Ada / or for Barry to leave his family and become a monk / or for Rebecca to become a professional dominatrix and walk Billy on a leash / or ... , well, why not? However, as long as there's no official statement on the part of the developers, and no unambiguous hint in one of the future games, I will argue that Wesker is the only dominatrix in the RE series. :)

But, as a side note: Aren't we departing from the original topic of the thread more and more?

letmelive311

Capcom overtime has given deeper character development. You say they need to be more “human” but what determines that? If you think by Capcom adding in more romance between characters will or better the story then I’d have to disagree. To me that would ruin the image that Resident Evil is. There is no time for love and relations when there are wars and terrorist out plotting to take over. Those feelings is what they train you to overlook because in the end it’ll slow you down or get you killed. What makes them human is seeing how much they’ve evolved and grew since the beginning. As you stated RE is a story driven game, not a love tale.

That's exactly what RE6 is going to do and deliver on. More character development and better stories for everyone

This isn't a competition lol.

I know it isnt! "duh" I'm rooting for his story. No one knows whats going in RE6 though, Capcom is going to surprise us all!

slack

That Claire is his sister doesn't mean anything. I know siblings who wouldn't even talk to each other if their lives depended on it, so there has to be an emotional relationship between the Redfields to begin with. Chris especially cares for the people close to him, and I never denied that Jill is closer to him than Rodrigo or Richard are, so of course he cares for her more than for the other two. But the tendency to care for people in general is there, within him, and there's nothing romantic about that. Since videogame cutscenes have become as cinematic and realistic as they are today, people tend to read a lot into everything, especially when they are fans of a particular idea, for example the idea of Chris and Jill in love. I am a fan of the idea that Chris and Jill are like Harry and Hermione, they have experienced a lot together and would risk their lives for each other, and how many fans wanted them to be together, but in the end, they married other people and remained soul mates forever.

So basically what you're saying here is that I'm seeing what I want to see, no?

Gonna have to respectfully disagree. Again, everything about Chris' tone and body language of the reuniting cutscene seemed just a bit too intimate to suggest that it's just a friendship to him. I don't know about you, but if I were reunited with my best friend after thinking they were dead I would be ecstatic, thrilled, and overwhelmingly happy with a big ol' grin on my face. However, if I were reunited with the person I came to realize to be the love of my life, after thinking I had possibly lost her forever, well, I'd probably behave a lot like Chris... only with more tears, but that's just because I'm a gushy romantic.
The comparison of Jill and Chris to Hermione and Harry is actually quiet good, but there's a few circumstances I think you're overlooking. One, being the age difference. Now correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, but the "heavy" events that happened to Harry and Hermione happened when they where in their early teens to early 20s. They still had prime years in front of them to decide what they really wanted out of life. However, Jill and Chris are well into their 30s, and because of their careers they haven't had the time to completely settle down and start a family or what have you. They are bound to do some second guessing about their life choices at this point but their still young enough to do something about it.
Second circumstance, the fact that Jill and Chris go through everything they do, because it's their job, and it NEVER really ends. Sure they can retire or whatever, but a part of them is always going to feel compelled to help because it's what they do best. Harry and Hermione went through everything because of a vendetta more or less, and their hardship ended once Voldermort's attack was said and done.

And everything you say about Jill's personality in three paragraphs is just what I said in three sentences: She's the good girl. She protects people, she's smart, she knows who to trust, she's aggressive towards people she doesn't trust, she risks her life and even dies for others... in short: She does everything you would naturally expect from a true hero, no more, no less. And that's where the story ends. She has no flaws, no dirty secrets, she never fails, she's just perfect. Of course some of these traits apply to the other characters too, after all they're not the heroes for nothing, but everyone else has at least something that tells them apart from the typical super hero, and sorry, I just don't see that in Jill. All I see in her is much potential that the developers don't use. Jill is not the only victim of this, but the GRAVEST in my opinion.

Oh, no, no, no,no, hahaha.... just no. I don't mean to come off as a stubborn prick here, but that title, BY FARRRRR belongs to Leon. Yeah, granted, Jill is guilty of lacking in expressing emotionality, but there is a fair amount of deep character that can be seen in her personal choices (I.E. staying in Raccoon, "dying" for Chris, ect). Leon on the other hand is just this emotionless drone of a boy scout, who has this very linear and boringly predictable aspect to him that detaches me from caring in the slightest bit whether or not he lives or dies. Leon feels like a pawn in this whole thing. He doesn't do a single thing out of character, he never questions his orders, and he never becomes blindsided or concerned in the slightest when there is a potentially interpersonal variable introduced; by this I specifically mean his encounter with Ada in RE4. He never questions her, chases her, or even shows the slightest hint of relief (or anything for that matter) that she was still alive.
Every protagonist in the RE series is guilty of having this Dudley-do-right attitude, so you really can't argue that one person is more so guilty than the other.

You don't have to agree with me, but just like you, I've been playing RE for a very long time, and as an author of novels, I enjoy observing characters and their behaviours, so please don't think I only said that to anger Jill fans.

I don't plan on agreeing hahaha. Granted, I'm very guilty of having a bias fanboy-ism toward Jill, but I'm not trying to argue per-say, I'm just trying to show that IF ( and that's a pretty big if mind you, I don't even think they'll go through with it) capcom decides to give Jill and Chris a romantic relationship there is A LOT of evidence to support a reason for this. So there is no reason for people get all uppity and discouraged if they do take that route. As I said in every one of my previous posts (with a fair amount of detail and evidence), it could only better the story in the long run.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
So basically what you're saying here is that I'm seeing what I want to see, no?

I'm saying that everyone is seeing what they want to see, including myself. It's like reading the Bible, everyone interprets it differently. There are a lot of RE fans like you who support ChrisXJill and see clear hints for that pairing, while on the other hand there are just as many who disagree. For my part, I see more sexual tension between Jill and Carlos than between Jill and Chris, and as I already mentioned, I still think Chris is gay. You see it differently, and that's just fine. Let's leave it at that.

Just one more thing...

I don't know about you, but if I were reunited with my best friend after thinking they were dead I would be ecstatic, thrilled, and overwhelmingly happy with a big ol' grin on my face.

About me: I think if any beloved person ever rose from the grave all of a sudden, I would be shocked at first (in a good way), staring at them unbelievingly, no matter if it's my lover, my best friend, my sister or whoever else. If the beloved person was a movie or videogame character who died in the middle of the story just to turn up alive in the end, then I would probably react in the way you describe it, but I can't imagine that under real circumstances with real people. Perhaps it's a matter of personality, though; I've never been good at expressing feelings anyway, especially joy.

I don't mean to come off as a stubborn prick here, but that title, BY FARRRRR belongs to Leon. [...]

Your characterisation of Leon is BY FARRRRR the best I've ever read. But I never said that Jill is the person with the fewest emotions, only with the fewest character traits apart from being "good". Leon is actually quite the opposite: As you said, he never acts out of character within one game, but that guy has a different personality in every game he appears in. He went from a rather shy, clumsy novice who let women tell him what to do (RE2), to a somewhat macho badass who claimed not to let women tell him what to do (RE4), to a robotic fighting machine who unemotionally tells others what to do (Degeneration), to... well, I'm not sure about his RE6 incarnation yet, but he seems different once again, and if I were Ada, I wouldn't even know who the man I supposedly love is. And of all these personalities, it's the first one I like best, because RE2 Leon actually did show emotions as well as a few starting points for character development, but Capcom simply botched it....

Once again, this is just my view on things, so keep your axes and pitchforks in the garden shed, Leon fans!

slack

The whole Jill and Carlos tension and attraction, to me, came out of the fear of near and certain death. I didn't feel the tension between them until after Jill was infected and their sure-shot escape was gunned down. They probably had every reason to severely doubt that they would survive so that probably heightened any kind of feelings they had toward each other. Then the second they got out of the city Carlos was stuck right back into the friend zone.

MisFit138

I'm saying that everyone is seeing what they want to see, including myself. It's like reading the Bible, everyone interprets it differently. There are a lot of RE fans like you who support ChrisXJill and see clear hints for that pairing, while on the other hand there are just as many who disagree. For my part, I see more sexual tension between Jill and Carlos than between Jill and Chris, and as I already mentioned, I still think Chris is gay. You see it differently, and that's just fine. Let's leave it at that.

Just one more thing...

About me: I think if any beloved person ever rose from the grave all of a sudden, I would be shocked at first (in a good way), staring at them unbelievingly, no matter if it's my lover, my best friend, my sister or whoever else. If the beloved person was a movie or videogame character who died in the middle of the story just to turn up alive in the end, then I would probably react in the way you describe it, but I can't imagine that under real circumstances with real people. Perhaps it's a matter of personality, though; I've never been good at expressing feelings anyway, especially joy.

Your characterisation of Leon is BY FARRRRR the best I've ever read. But I never said that Jill is the person with the fewest emotions, only with the fewest character traits apart from being "good". Leon is actually quite the opposite: As you said, he never acts out of character within one game, but that guy has a different personality in every game he appears in. He went from a rather shy, clumsy novice who let women tell him what to do (RE2), to a somewhat macho badass who claimed not to let women tell him what to do (RE4), to a robotic fighting machine who unemotionally tells others what to do (Degeneration), to... well, I'm not sure about his RE6 incarnation yet, but

Once again, this is just my view on things, so keep your axes and pitchforks in the garden shed, Leon fans!

Just one more thing...

Your characterisation of Leon is BY FARRRRR the best I've ever read. But I never said that Jill is the person with the fewest emotions, only with the fewest character traits apart from being "good". Leon is actually quite the opposite: As you said, he never acts out of character within one game, but that guy has a different personality in every game he appears in. He went from a rather shy, clumsy novice who let women tell him what to do (RE2), to a somewhat macho badass who claimed not to let women tell him what to do (RE4), to a robotic fighting machine who unemotionally tells others what to do (Degeneration), to... well, I'm not sure about his RE6 incarnation yet, but he seems different once again, and if I were Ada, I wouldn't even know who the man I supposedly love is. And of all these personalities, it's the first one I like best, because RE2 Leon actually did show emotions as well as a few starting points for character development, but Capcom simply botched it....

How was Leon clumsy or shy in RE2? If anything he was overly confident. Took control if the situation the second he showed up. Certainly, he sounded like a wuss, but a confident wuss. And why camt I remember him turning into a sexist bigot in RE 4. Its been awhile, I suppose.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I don't get how people manage to constantly forget this, whereas I, having played the game only once, remember it. Anyway, two quotations as reminders:
1) "I don't follow the lead of a woman." (May not be the exact quote, but he says something like this to Ada.)
2) "I knew you'd be fine if you landed on your butt." (To Ashley, after jumping off a high platform.)
Now, if he had been like this right from the beginning, I wouldn't mind. But it's not the case. By "clumsy", I mean how he always tries to control the situation, but fails. He tells Ada to stay with him - she runs away. He tells Claire something via radio - she doesn't listen to him. He tries to provoke Ben by threatening to leave him in his cell - Ben reveals to have the keys. And so on... Somehow he never manages to gain the upper hand. I wouldn't have been surprised if on the way to the emergency train Sherry had told him to get her a lollipop and he had obeyed. That's the idea I got of Leon while playing RE2: He's always the d!ck, but in a cute and funny way, not in a negative sense. That's the Leon I liked.

MisFit138

Well, I can kind of see it, though thats not what 'clumsy' means lol. Not picking fights at all, just needed exampls is all. Though personally, I feel 1. more of a 'dance' reference than a refusal to submit to someones ideas based on gender. More or less, they are tango-ing and the male leads in dance. He doesnt trust Ada, not women in general. So he, in my opinion, found a flirtatious way to say 'i dont trust you'. 2. He is again flirting. Jmo

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Which word would you use then? Sorry for the misconception, but English is not my mother tongue, so I just looked up the word I wanted to use and it said "clumsy".

MisFit138

Which word would you use then? Sorry for the misconception, but English is not my mother tongue, so I just looked up the word I wanted to use and it said "clumsy".
Oh, well now I feel like a jerk lol. Sorry to single you out. Clumsy, more or less, means "accident prone" and refers to body mobility and hand eye cordination. If I had to use one word instead: naive, gullible, or foolhardy. I would say he has "an inflated sense of self worth" or "delisions of control" .

DroiteSorel

Hi, well i'm new here. and i just wanted to ask this question.

Since RE6 is at 2013? and Jill was saved at RE5/2009. do you think she's BSAA again?

Think about the **** that Jill Valentine has gone through. She's been through hell at the Arklay Mansion. She's been infected at Raccoon City, and she was used as a test subject by Albert Wesker in Africa.
Another way to think of it is numbers:
Jill made cameos and playability in 1, 3, and 5
Leon (As well as Ada) made cameos and playability in 2, 4, 6
Chris is being discounted seeing as how he's been in 1, Code Veronica, 5, and 6.
If the pattern continues as it has, then Jill Valentine born on Valentine's Day in 1974, should make a cameo and/or playability in the fabled Resident Evil Seven. Until then, we must be sated with the console release of Resident Evil: Revelations. So, please be patient.

DroiteSorel

"Jill pretty much had closure as well...Riding off into the sunset."

Uhmmm.. wasn't Chris in that helicopter too? so Chris pretty much had a closure as well? but hey. Chris is in RE6. so i still hope Jill will have her game. where she is the main char. leon also looked like he had closure in the RE:4 ending. riding off with ashley. It could've been Jill/Rebecca/Claire in RE:6. the point is. in every ending. they all look like they have had their closure. but capcom finds a way to bring them back. so if they want to bring back the old characters. they'll probably make a story to that specific character on why he/she's back. that way they won't come back meaningless.

The thing I disliked the most is the characters that Capcom pulled out of their ass. One of them to save the world, one of them who "caused this all," and one of them to die in the end. Otherwise, the character selections made sense (accept for Sherry). I hope that Resident Evil returns to its roots in the next video game, the fabled Resident Evil 7.

Kratoz7

I think what is being overlooked though is the kind of female characters that are featured in Japanese games and their age range. From the Japanese games I've played like all the Tekken games, Soul Calibur, Resident Evil, etc. Is that Japan game developers seem reluctant to feature female main playable characters ("main" being the key word) who are over 30 years old. In Tekken 3 for example Nina is chryogenically frozen for almost 20 years and she is kept young. Jun Kazama is sort of killed off because Tekken 3 would take place at a time when she would be over 30 years old. And Julia Chang replaced Michelle Chang as a character because she is younger. And in both Tekken Tag games the older female characters are kept to look young. Notice how in Resident Evil 5, Sheva is 23 years old. Jill is in the game and over 30 yeah but she is not a main playable character for Resident Evil 5. Only in part of the game. Sherry in Resident Evil 6 is in her early 20s. I'm not saying Japanese game developers refuse to put older main playable female characters in their games. I mean Jill is a main character in Revelations and Ada Wong has to be over 30 in Resident Evil 6. But for the most part I don't see a lot of female characters over 30. Don't believe me? Just look at a lot of Japanese games and look how young a lot of the female main playable character are. That's why I'm not surprise Jill wasn't in 6.

DroiteSorel

I think what is being overlooked though is the kind of female characters that are featured in Japanese games and their age range. From the Japanese games I've played like all the Tekken games, Soul Calibur, Resident Evil, etc. Is that Japan game developers seem reluctant to feature female main playable characters ("main" being the key word) who are over 30 years old. In Tekken 3 for example Nina is chryogenically frozen for almost 20 years and she is kept young. Jun Kazama is sort of killed off because Tekken 3 would take place at a time when she would be over 30 years old. And Julia Chang replaced Michelle Chang as a character because she is younger. And in both Tekken Tag games the older female characters are kept to look young. Notice how in Resident Evil 5, Sheva is 23 years old. Jill is in the game and over 30 yeah but she is not a main playable character for Resident Evil 5. Only in part of the game. Sherry in Resident Evil 6 is in her early 20s. I'm not saying Japanese game developers refuse to put older main playable female characters in their games. I mean Jill is a main character in Revelations and Ada Wong has to be over 30 in Resident Evil 6. But for the most part I don't see a lot of female characters over 30. Don't believe me? Just look at a lot of Japanese games and look how young a lot of the female main playable character are. That's why I'm not surprise Jill wasn't in 6.
Jill was 32 in Resident Evil 5, Chris was 35 in Resident Evil. Revelations was before 5, so it was a flashback to Jill's late twenties. Nina was frozen in Tekken, along with EVERY OTHER FEMALE CHARACTER in Tekken. Soul Calibur actually showed aging with some characters, so I'm okay with that. Et cetera et cetera.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
It does make sense, seeing as how Claire is with Tera Save and Jill is recovering from almost dying multiple times.

I think they both would have tried to help with terror happening on a global scale like it did in RE6. Plus RE5 happened around 4 years ago, i'm pretty sure Jill would've gotten over it by now.

Top Bottom