• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for the new movie?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Baah what the f-ck is wrong with director people, mate they totaly change the hole bloody story haha so weird having two differnet versions of a story that are both completely differnet but they got the same characters an zomibies in them pfft

still there both okay shame they didnt think about the effects it would have on the story. just another damn action movie.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I think that they should stop everything that they are doing and start over. I mean if you look at it as a stand-alone series its OK but because it is supposed to be a movie series based off the games (and feels absolutely nothing like the games) it's terrible. I get the fact that they need to change things to make it work for a movie but don’t change so much about it that it doesn’t resemble what made the games so great.

I don't mind the whole action feel for an RE movie, personally zombie films never really scared me and with the type of story RE has it could/would make for a great action-adventure film. I think it would be neat to see an RE film based off the 4th and 5th games.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah funny enough that is exactly what I was trying to say, But those are my exact same thoughts man I totaly agree with you an when you. maybe its different because resident evil is a japanese game called biohazard an only had to be changed becase of those copyright laws so maybe japan have better Resi films hhaha xD

mastermind

well what it is is they wanted to make the movie so people could understand it the whole idea of the T-virus and its in the special features where the director says that he didnt want it to be like the came cause then everyone knows who lives and dies

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
he could have still followed the basis of the games, and killed off a few, or whatever.
everyone knows the hero usually survives anyway, so it wouldnt be that hard to guess.

AVP

i think in the next film they should make william berkin as the boss that would be so cool :D

Top Bottom