• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ideas for the new movie?

L

Lurker
Setting: The umbrella hive.
Character(s): Wesker.
Scene: Production chamber

Trinity

Yeah,they all die...So they can finally lock up the idiots responsabile for such stupid movies :)

The logical sequal would be Alice going to Japan,hunting the Umbrella bosses or something like that

Hoady

The clones will kill all the zombies and then turn on the humans and try and rule the planet therefore asking weskers help to create the zombie virus again to kill the alices which then makes them realise zombies are just as dangerous causing a huge battle of the planet between zombies and alices.

Its bound to be something so ridiculous that it will be even more ridiculous then my ridiculously, ridiculous plot.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
it should be alice going to japan, but judging by the movies so far, it will be something completely unrelated...and probably not even mention her clones.
i wish they'd take it back, before the world turned into this desert land, cuz lets be honest, that wouldnt happen, and see more familiar RE characters turning up..

Trinity

Hoady;24774 said:
The clones will kill all the zombies and then turn on the humans and try and rule the planet therefore asking weskers help to create the zombie virus again to kill the alices which then makes them realise zombies are just as dangerous causing a huge battle of the planet between zombies and alices.

Its bound to be something so ridiculous that it will be even more ridiculous then my ridiculously, ridiculous plot.

You forgot to mention that the clones would be riding mad cows and equipped with kangarooka's :D

Trinity

iHadeSsS;24828 said:
it should be alice going to japan, but judging by the movies so far, it will be something completely unrelated...and probably not even mention her clones.
i wish they'd take it back, before the world turned into this desert land, cuz lets be honest, that wouldnt happen, and see more familiar RE characters turning up..

I said this a thousand times before,but I have to say it again...If they just made the movies by Perry's books..We would have 7 amazing movies...all concerning the true games...not some cluless director's sh*t

aintnoscrub

Premium
thats very true, although in a way they cant stick to the game 100% or we wud just be watching jill run around picking locks and solving puzzles in the first film, so they do have to adapt it to the movie audience, but they didnt have to ruin the series completely with the movies they did bring out.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Id say it aint worth buying the films unless youve got a really good collection of zombie movies.. Or unless your rich.

Ryan

Trinity;25235 said:
I said this a thousand times before,but I have to say it again...If they just made the movies by Perry's books..We would have 7 amazing movies...all concerning the true games...not some cluless director's sh*t

Amen to that!

Trinity

RE5.;25823 said:
Id say it aint worth buying the films unless youve got a really good collection of zombie movies.. Or unless your rich.

There actually is a worse zombie movie..It's called "Zombie" sooo pathetic :D

Leon S Kennedy

main people: wesker,chris and rebecca
setting: in the umbrella base

it should tern out that nemesis didn't die and wesker is good helping chris and rebecca kill nemesis

aintnoscrub

Premium
U can't have wesker as a good guy. The movies are already ruining the franchise, why turn the biggest resident evil villain into a good guy. As for chris, i dnt think we will be seeing him in the next movie.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
make re4 the game into a new movie haha! that would be cool, wesker aint ever gonna be good haha.. The only good thing he has ever done is help chris like once or twice in the RE remake for gamecube.

aintnoscrub

Premium
If they made re4 into a movie it wud have to be cgi, just look at the ending to 3, theres no way things cud go bak to normal to allow the incidents of re4 to happen.

Top Bottom