• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i bought darkside chronicles..

Nosophoros

I would have loved to play as Ada or Wesker. I actually got really surprised the few times a zombie grabs me.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
@BIGHARD CHEATER, I noticed that too, I always wanted to see the melee attacks, and you hardly get to...

In UC the enemies did grab very often, but more annoyingly, they would 'windmill'(that stupid attack where they swing their arms around and smack you) you every three seconds...

I got to see some of the melee attacks in Darkside though, Claire has a kick where she lifts her leg up really high, Leon has the same attack that human Wesker did in UC. I think Steve had that dropkick like Billy in UC, and Krauser had a grab and slit their throat with is knife attack...

Dissapointing not being able to see them very often but they were cool.:)

weskerfan

i think its cool that when you play the game on another difficulty,your weapon upgrades carry over to that difficulty.
it gives you an advantage in the harder difficulties.

Duo

Hard Mode is possible because of weapon upgrades carrying over, and...I'm assuming Very Hard is insanity either way.

Feng-Hi

Just had it arrive along with the Zapper thingy! I'm suitably impressed, I have to say in the modern RE game releases the ones on the Wii have a tenser atmosphere when playing. RE5 I love for the action and gameplay but RE:UC and RE:DSC seem to hold a better darkness in the series.

So far I've only played a few levels but am enjoying it.............a lot!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I really liked the way Leon uses his past knowledge(RE2 & CVX(or what he got from Claire)) to help him in the then current Operation Javier.

The Linear Launcher is pretty nice once you get it fully upgraded.:)

Top Bottom