• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

i bought darkside chronicles..

weskerfan

and i have to say..
im impressed.
i knew it was gonne be good.
i really like it.
good graphics,good camera style,ect.
and the new origional story is really cool in my opinion.
and Krauser is really cool as a good guy.
the game was worth the money deffinitely.

Skritz

The RE2 scenario was topnotch. Can't say the same for the Code Veronica scenario, however. When are are getting RE4/RE5 scenarios? :D

bruno

Chief Researcher
Resident Evil gained a lot of fans with RE4 and RE5. The Chronicles series was made to resume the events before RE4 and RE5, so the new fans could catch up. They're a new way to tell the stories to the old fans.
That's why they're not making a Chronicles with RE4 or RE5. Anyway, RE4 has been ported to the Wii and RE5 may be soon, so a person with the Wii will have a much greater experience with the actual games.
I'd rather buy The archives games than UC, for example. About TDC I won't say the same because RE2 and RECV are really old and have bad graphics, so i'd buy TDC.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
In the good/Wesker ending opperation Javier... Wesker was normal but in CVX his injected with the virus... Was opperation javier before even the mansion?

bruno

Chief Researcher
No, OJ was in 2002, aproxx 1 year before the Caucasus incident.
I think it was Capcom's mistake.

weskerfan

yea they forgot to make weskers eyes red on operation javier,lol
i didnt notice that until i saw that scene the second time.

Skritz

I havent finished Operation: Javier and there are no videos on youtube. Can someone show me a screenshot of Javier as a boss?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I still can't wait to buy this game. I got one question.

When you put on a alternate costume does it only show for you partner or does it show for both you and your partner?

ResidentZelda

Oh yeah I got that game on Wednesday from my uncle as a "late" birthday present (damn it was a WHOLE month lol) so Yeah I sould say that it's an awesome game, awesome graphics and awesome story, I haven't beated the code veronica part of the game
I'm in the part where Steve is a monster
and I haven't seen Wesker yet (damn), but I have a complain... the camera moves too much! it makes the posibility to make headshots more difficult! D:

T Dot

Im currently playing Res 4 its fantastic so far, DSC doesn't look to good if im honest, I still havnt played umbrella chronicles so working my way through

weskerfan

BIGHARD CHEATER;60635 said:
I still can't wait to buy this game. I got one question.

When you put on a alternate costume does it only show for you partner or does it show for both you and your partner?

when you pick an alternate costume for a character,it only applies to that character.

ConvictedMP5

i love the darkside choronicles! i got it on the second day it came out, great senarios, graphics and music. i like it much more than UC :)

C/C Redfield

I was playing Darkside Chronicles with my BF, was borrowing his Wii;) lol, we got past both the Code Veronica and RE2 senario's:) Today I started my own save game though got to the RE2 Senario which so far is my fave, it was really good:) My fave character in the RE series is Claire anyways so I was very happy:) I liked Code Veronica as well, the bosses in the RE2 seemed pretty tough, its the only time I've died so far lol:) But im enjoying it:D if we'd kept playing it yesterday we would have finished the game by last night lol!

ResidentZelda

Yesterday I was playing through the RE2 scenario and I got to 4 phase of William Birkin and I died so many times that I got this title "unbeatable monster" "congratulation you'll never beat this monster!" and when I went back to look for it it was gone.... do you guys think it was a joke?

Kagara

There's a Trophy you get when you continue after dying three times, that's probably the one you're refering to (I can't remember the name of it, though.)

The game only sold 11,000 copies in Europe, I'm surprised by that - I thought it would of been much more.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I want to play this game so bad; Code Veronica is one of my favorite RE games and I always wanted Capcom to remake it (yes I know that it isn't a direct remake of that game but it's pobably as close as we'll get).

This may be a goofy question but does anyone know if there's any talk about Darkside Chronicles possibly being made for PS3? I mean the PS3 supposedly has a remote wand, similar to the Wii, coming out so that would be pretty awesome if they did end up putting this game out for the PS3.

bruno

Chief Researcher
STAR_738;60807 said:
This may be a goofy question but does anyone know if there's any talk about Darkside Chronicles possibly being made for PS3? I mean the PS3 supposedly has a remote wand, similar to the Wii, coming out so that would be pretty awesome if they did end up putting this game out for the PS3.
I'm sorry, but not. The Chronicles series is exclusive to the Wii.
The PS3 remote isn't actually similar to the Wii. If it was, there'd be much more games using those features. I don't know exactly how it work though.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
weskerfan;60696 said:
when you pick an alternate costume for a character,it only applies to that character.

I know that, but this is what I wandering about.

Say for example I choose an alternate costume for Claire and Leon and I play the RE2 section. Will it show just the costume for your partner, or will it show the costume for your partner and show a little of your costume for the character that you are playings as in the characte's perpective.

Top Bottom