• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How 'Zombie-Proof' Is YOUR Home?

A_Wesker123

The Original
Like the title suggest, how safe would you be in your house if a zombie outbreak occured?

I'd be fairly safe as i have an air rfile ( semi automatic) and several baseball bats and snooker cues.
I've also got a pair of replica swords on my living room wall too. Only problem is that my front door is about 60% glass.

So how zombie-proof is your home? :D

Stop

my house is 100% zombie proof I don't want to go into details its classified information.

Cousintony

well i have alot of food to live off of. and a huge chair to block a door. (one less entry point to worry about.)

SOLARISS

Big solid door and i'm livin on 1st floor. so dont have to worry about the windows.. :) of course, I'd be ****ed if a possible attack includes lickers :-\

Death Pixie

I reckon my house is as zombie proof as a paper bag full of brains.

It would take approximately 5 minutes for a zombie to get in, and there's nowhere to hide.

I'd better move house sharpish! ;)

Hollow-Words

I think my home is pretty safe, I have a baseball bat, knifes, air-soft rifle, air soft pistol, air soft mattress..to block the door with it. and I live on the 27th floor...two ways in but one is blocked by my fridge already...I can also go on the roof and call for help incase a helicopter comes by...or zombie with wings =.=

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Very.
6 Airsoft guns, sniper scope, 50" TV screen, loads of stuff, including a bunk bed that would stop the door, soccer/footballs, and I could go up the stairs (quite narrow) and put up my brother's bed up against it.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
Not really
A slight breeze could blow my front door down so it wouldn't stop zombies
My windows are like a centimeter thick but i have an air gun, knives and what not so i'll be able to defend my self.

B

Blood Crest

Meh, if zombies were to come, i'd just climb up onto the roof.... and knock the ladder down... >.> or a tree, maybe... i live near a lot of forests

3d-agent

Mine is completely Zombie-Proof, only one entrance through a solid iron gate, windows has steel grill, also my neighbors has same hose as mine so my place is quite safe.:D
And Not much of guns, only kitchen knifes, Hockey stick, cricket bat. 8)

Death Pixie

You all seem to be doing far better than I!

On the weapons front I have a few kitchen knives...that's it...not even a baseball bat with a nail in it! :-\

3d-agent

don't worry, zombie wont know it if you kill him with the kitchen knife, baseball bat or with the gun. :)

mastermind

on the weapon front i am good plenty of guns and knives. the rest though i am prety much on the worst side possible to be on. my front door is plywood with a doorhandle and a chain to the wall. my back door is a sliding glass door that is never locked. my kitchen door is %50 glass that is like a couple milimeters thin.

Hoady

Dude if i was sleeping in my room zombies would sniff me out in a second its fully glass they can even peek through the side of my window to make sure.
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7691/picture1ub7.jpgMy room its just blatently open for zombies to bust in.(the blue is a blanket blocking my window and i certainly can afford curtains there coming in next week)
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/867/picture2ml3.jpgNext to my room

Then most of the other doors leading outside are glass panels, we have an attic i've never been there though considering its frickin 98 meters high and we have some good weapons along with kitchen ware.So i'd probably die pretty quick although nearly every door in my house has a lock which is handy.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
My parents stole every weapon ive hidden or consealed in the house last thing I bought was a metel baseball bat.. I hid that, well the police found that weapon haha thats a story im not gonna go into.

Now if we ever get broken into all we have is kitchen knives.. spose you can use chairs as weapons.. a zombie attack would not go down well, im at the top of the house though in a loft conversion so I could always jump onto the roof an run across roof tops :D other then that my area is ****e.

they had a extra scene in 28 days later they took out for some reason but its so close to my house. a deleted scene ill try an find it you can see my area where i live all abandoned! :D

my bedroom dont have a door though just some stairs haha which isnt handy.

ResidentZelda

I'll be dead if that happens:

I have no guns (because my aunt is so religious that she doesn't believe in guns), I have like 3 kitchen knives, like 30 pairs of shoes (so I can throw it at zombies, Vacuum(c'mon you know you can hit a zombie with one!) um, Does the Wii Remote count?

Top Bottom