• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How 'Zombie-Proof' Is YOUR Home?

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

loads of hardware tools, an easy to demolish staircase, a 12 gauge shotgun (that I use for hunting when I travel to the midlands), skinning knife (sharp blade, might be able to slice there head off :p) and a loft that you have to climb into....

so yea im pretty safe ^^

Cheer

Kamen Rider
i am really safe in my house. i have a spear hidden under my bed. i also have a bow and some arrows. windows has steel grill. i made some holes on the table so that i can turn it into a barrier. and i can stab the zombies with my spear through these holes.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh man, we'd be dead meat. We have a solarium with a bunch of glass windows, so that would definitely not be difficult for anyone to break though. It's also connected to the dining area, so there's no way to block that particular area off.

On the upside, I have a bit of a katana collection, and some of them are really sharp. I also have Legolas' replica knifes from LotR, which have b been laser sharpened- so they'd probably come in handy too. There's a PA system, so we can like, warn each other I guess lol. And my Dad's pretty built. But still, zombie proof my house is not. :/

Top Bottom