• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 How would you make Resident Evil 6?

Oh god, people would probably hate my RE6. Chris would wake up in the beggining and everything that happend in RE5 was a dream. (Can't you tell how much I care for RE5 storyline?) Then I would give the game to Mikami and let him do what he originally intended for the story. To me RE4 added to the storyline, not to mention one of the most memorable tyrants in RE was controlled by a parasite. I think some people seem to forget this. RE4 might have been a beggining to explain a better and more efficient way to control the bows. I highly doubt it was originally intended to simply abandon zombies and hunters ect.

Wesker would be just as lazy as he was in part 4 with just a little more effect on the story though.

I would explain a couple of the plot holes and do it properly in a way that makes sense and ties into the other games. Sherry and Steve would at LEAST get a mention. The playable characters would include Chris maybe some Jill, possibly Claire.

As for Leon, they seriously need to give that guy a lunch break.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Oh god, people would probably hate my RE6. Chris would wake up in the beggining and everything that happend in RE5 was a dream. (Can't you tell how much I care for RE5 storyline?) Then I would give the game to Mikami and let him do what he originally intended for the story. To me RE4 added to the storyline, not to mention one of the most memorable tyrants in RE was controlled by a parasite. I think some people seem to forget this. RE4 might have been a beggining to explain a better and more efficient way to control the bows. I highly doubt it was originally intended to simply abandon zombies and hunters ect.

Wesker would be just as lazy as he was in part 4 with just a little more effect on the story though.

I would explain a couple of the plot holes and do it properly in a way that makes sense and ties into the other games. Sherry and Steve would at LEAST get a mention. The playable characters would include Chris maybe some Jill, possibly Claire.

Lol...i love that except youre right...RE5 being a dream would TOTALLY **** people off lol...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

How about he wakes up, and DC Douglas never voiced Wesker...

Actually, the dream thing isn't so bad...I mean just erase RE5. They won't do it, it would be stupid move....but I almost like the idea....

Actually I do, but not enough to where I would actually want it to happen.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
How about he wakes up, and DC Douglas never voiced Wesker...

Actually, the dream thing isn't so bad...I mean just erase RE5. They won't do it, it would be stupid move....but I almost like the idea....

Actually I do, but not enough to where I would actually want it to happen.
Thats about how i feel...i mean i want it to happen in a lot of ways...but i think RE5 really did do a lot for the story so...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Although...Wesker does always live...maybe this is his trick for commin back from the dead...

I guess it could be a way to forget how stupid he was in RE5, it was just a figment of Chris' imagination.

That said, if he's still as horrible as he was in RE5, voice, personality, etc, then I hope they kill him off in the exact same way, Chris and an undeserving Sheva with a couple of RPG's.

It probably wouldn't be worth getting rid of all of that. Especially since they probably can't top that.

Actually i've read like a dozen fanfics made by ordinary fans that have topped RE5 in my opinion. XD

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Actually i've read like a dozen fanfics made by ordinary fans that have topped RE5 in my opinion. XD

If it were me, I would take the stuff we see in RE5's early trailers, where you see Chris walking down that street in Africa, just the atmosphere(although the same location), and everything worked and seemed pretty scary and cool.

Anyway, take that stuff, and pretty much just go from there. Probably no Sheva at all, if maybe not a tiny role, on par with Josh's.

The stuff with Jill was brilliant, the bird lady mystery, I loved it. Wesker would sound more like Wesker(Richard Waugh).

There would be an awesome fight scene with Chris & Wesker, more on par with Leon & Krauser's.

Probably no volcano, or RPG's, or anything stupid.

If it were me, I would take the stuff we see in RE5's early trailers, where you see Chris walking down that street in Africa, just the atmosphere(although the same location), and everything worked and seemed pretty scary and cool.

Anyway, take that stuff, and pretty much just go from there. Probably no Sheva at all, if maybe not a tiny role, on par with Josh's.

The stuff with Jill was brilliant, the bird lady mystery, I loved it. Wesker would sound more like Wesker(Richard Waugh).

There would be an awesome fight scene with Chris & Wesker, more on par with Leon & Krauser's.

Probably no volcano, or RPG's, or anything stupid.

^I forgot to mention, I would also have it made in America so I could bring back the RE4 gore. RE5's censorship was painful.

(I may be wrong but I read somewhere that because RE5 was produced in Japan the decapatation and gore had to be toned down and part 4 was made in the US. Please correct me on this if im wrong.)

Early Resident evil 5 looked deadly

Oh are you talking about the concept art? Hellz yeah, I liked that too. There was a tyrant, it showed Wesker kidnapping Jill, Excella and Wesker cuddling on a couch ect. Lol I actually used to have that pic as my sig, but as you can see it won't show anymore. >_>

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
@Spike Anyway, take that stuff, and pretty much just go from there. Probably no Sheva at all, if maybe not a tiny role, on par with Josh's.

In the original script Sheva was non playable, and had a different role...me, i can't stand Sheva, though in that version i wouldve been fine with her...

Probably no volcano, or RPG's, or anything stupid.[/quote]

I'd keep the RPG's just because they are an RE tradition...

^I forgot to mention, I would also have it made in America so I could bring back the RE4 gore. RE5's censorship was painful.

(I may be wrong but I read somewhere that because RE5 was produced in Japan the decapatation and gore had to be toned down and part 4 was made in the US. Please correct me on this if im wrong.)

No, youre right...Decapatations aren't allowed in Japan, so they changed the way it was done in RE4 for Japan...i agree...RE5 made in America would better...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Ah me and my uncle were just talking about this WARNING: I MAY GO IN TO A LOT OF DETAIL.
first of all real zombies no plagas no uroboros zombies next I would like to keed the merchant but instead i want different people with differnt things
EXAMPLE
Bob has herbs
George has pistols
Greg has shotguns
Something like that. keep the camera angle from RE5 Be able to buy attachments for your guns have an attache case LIKE RE4 exept instead of a suitcase have side packs/vests/etc
CHARACTARS
Claire is the main person I want back (and most likely) if given two possable choices leon would be the next runner up
PLOT /CHARACTER (continue)
these charactars will have something more to do with the plot. Sherry and Steve these two people are far behind in needing to know what happened.Sherry I would like to turn evil (as stated in another website) She hurt from the idea that nobody ever loved her goes to finish what her father started She is a main villain through the game but Claire later convinces her that she loves her and will always love her (at the end)
Steve. Lets assume was ongoing to stop umbrella (Possibaly Jill?) and finds steve this person is able to revive him and restore him back to health Claire just so happens to bump in to him on her mission they meet up and both start to show affection to each other (Claire + Steve= <3).
PLOT
claire is set out to destroy umbrella (for those of you have seen the end of RECV you will understand) and is trying to end them.

I could keep going but my fingers hurt and I'm tired lol I will right more later

aaron

I would bring back the old feeling of RE, the quiet subtleness, dark atmosphere, and ZOMBIES. By todays standards, the game would have to update from the classic games. But not like RE 5, which was a good action game, but not only did it stray completely from the original RE, it completely lacked in soul. I could only play it once b/c I was completely bored by it. It's fast paced action was actually annoying, it felt like a war game. I would have action in the game, of course. But not like in RE 5.

Like I said, zombies would be back, but they would be scarier. Maybe a little faster and more grotesque. But no running zombies or zombies that use weapons. Also, the tyrants would be more freaky, like the monsters from "RE Revelations" or "Dead Space". No man eating fish or giants or something corny like that. I would have all the old characters, Chris, Jill, Claire, and Leon. And you would be able to play as different characters, with completely different scenarios and special moves. I like the inventory from RE 4, so I would keep that. Seeing as the characters have evolved, and have become more tactical, they would have cool guns and be awesome in combat, but I would make the weapons harder to come by. I think that RE 4 was awesome for introducing the merchant and allowing you to buy weapons. But I would make it to where you can buy items at the end of every level, and not have such a huge variety. They would mainly be standard weapons that you would actually carry around, pistols, magnums, machine guns, some grenades, rifles, shotguns, and of course, the knife. I would add a little more hand combat. Being able to kick, punch, and use some stealth moves, mainly to get out of tight spots. Also, ammo would me more scarce. Controlling your characters would be similar to RE 5, but I would make it to where you can walk and shoot. The camera would be over the shoulder like RE 4/5, but you can switch angles a little and continue to play that angle if you want to. The storyline would again evolve around Wesker, who btw wouldn't be dead. His so called death in RE5 was ridiculous. He is WESKER, the mastermind behind RE. He should be harder to kill than that! He would definately return.

So I would bring back the roots of RE, but add more modern elements, mainly to spice it up a little. The game would be more survival horror and less action/shooter. There would still be action, of course, but not war-like. The quiet score and creepy sounds of the old RE would return, adding to the fear elemant of the franchise. There would be more scares and more horrifying monsters. The setting would be very dark and eerie. And there would be really terrifying sequences...I would really want the game to scare the hell out of you. I would lose the war game feeling, there would be no monsters shooting at you and there would be no fast paced action score. The look and feel would strickly be classic RE.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ah me and my uncle were just talking about this WARNING: I MAY GO IN TO A LOT OF DETAIL.
first of all real zombies no plagas no uroboros zombies next I would like to keed the merchant but instead i want different people with differnt things
EXAMPLE
Bob has herbs
George has pistols
Greg has shotguns
Something like that. keep the camera angle from RE5 Be able to buy attachments for your guns have an attache case LIKE RE4 exept instead of a suitcase have side packs/vests/etc
CHARACTARS
Claire is the main person I want back (and most likely) if given two possable choices leon would be the next runner up
PLOT /CHARACTER (continue)
these charactars will have something more to do with the plot. Sherry and Steve these two people are far behind in needing to know what happened.Sherry I would like to turn evil (as stated in another website) She hurt from the idea that nobody ever loved her goes to finish what her father started She is a main villain through the game but Claire later convinces her that she loves her and will always love her (at the end)
Steve. Lets assume was ongoing to stop umbrella (Possibaly Jill?) and finds steve this person is able to revive him and restore him back to health Claire just so happens to bump in to him on her mission they meet up and both start to show affection to each other (Claire + Steve= <3).
PLOT
claire is set out to destroy umbrella (for those of you have seen the end of RECV you will understand) and is trying to end them.

I could keep going but my fingers hurt and I'm tired lol I will right more later
Claire and Steve really are great together...That's why i loved Darkside Chronicles version of RE:CVX much more thatn the original CVX...It made their characters blossom more, and eventually tword the end have it blossom into a romance. Only to have Steve brutally ripped away from Claire in an ultimate unjustifiable turn of events...The DC version was much more Shakespearean.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Claire and Steve really are great together...That's why i loved Darkside Chronicles version of RE:CVX much more thatn the original CVX...It made their characters blossom more, and eventually tword the end have it blossom into a romance. Only to have Steve brutally ripped away from Claire in an ultimate unjustifiable turn of events...The DC version was much more Shakespearean.
I hate remakes.. I just I just hate em
PS Is that the rev in as your avatar

Top Bottom