• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 How would you make Resident Evil 6?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Haha...Not flawlessly, but I'm working on it...Beast and the Harlot, Scream, and Critical Acclaim to be exact...
Well I tell you looks like I got some catching up yo do cause I can play alot of TDG stuff havnt tried A7X yet but I think I'll start with nightmare

AgentZero

I like Three Days Grace...but hate their **** on guitar cause it's all in Drop C and I hate playing Drop C...however, I do like playing Animal I Have Become on bass...
wrong its all drop D

wow look at this thread now...I just had to mention Jimmy didnt I

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
wrong its all drop D

wow look at this thread now...I just had to mention Jimmy didnt I
Lol...Ya...but this is a very valid discussion lol...Anyway...Is it really Drop D? I've read something somewhere that said Drop C, but I'll check again, as i could be wrong...That's the reason I steered clear of em, cause I don't like tuning to Drop C...but hell, if it's Drop D, then I'm all over it...Except Never Too Late lol...

AgentZero

Lol...Ya...but this is a very valid discussion lol...Anyway...Is it really Drop D? I've read something somewhere that said Drop C, but I'll check again, as i could be wrong...That's the reason I steered clear of em, cause I don't like tuning to Drop C...but hell, if it's Drop D, then I'm all over it...Except Never Too Late lol...
Never too late is the easiest song to play.

Top Bottom