• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Old?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Darlinny49;23211 said:
I believe i'm the oldest person on this forum being 26, PLEASE tell me someone is around my age LOL
Nope - I'm older than you if your profile is correct - my B-day is August 1st and I'm 26 as well ;) Plus I've gots kids so that makes me feel instantly about 45 years old...

3d-agent

Darlinny49;23211 said:
I believe i'm the oldest person on this forum being 26, PLEASE tell me someone is around my age LOL

Hey i am 24 years young;), and one thing i am gonna tell ya all, MAN NEVER GETS OLD.:)

And Trinity, u think of a Older guy as stupid only when he wants u to think that he is stupid and that's not stupid at all, and girls never knows that.;)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Im 20 haha birthdays In august and my star sign is LEEO I only sometimes read what my predictions have to say haha.

Older guys haha younger girls older girls its all the same no? you are who you are haha.

Darlinny49

Angel;23425 said:
Nope - I'm older than you if your profile is correct - my B-day is August 1st and I'm 26 as well ;) Plus I've gots kids so that makes me feel instantly about 45 years old...

Well since your b-day is in August that makes you a month older SWEET lol, no kids for me thank you, but do have 5 nieces and nephews.

Hoady

RE5.;23443 said:
Older guys haha younger girls older girls its all the same no? you are who you are haha.

I see where your coming from but girls here always want the older bloke.I hate women here they make me sick i want to get the hell out of this country our new prime minister is a f'in panzy(hope he dies).

Hoady

haha i don' think anyones really here for a date there just chilling here(well i think).As for me i'm totally mashe ahah.:p

Trinity

And Trinity, u think of a Older guy as stupid only when he wants u to think that he is stupid and that's not stupid at all, and girls never knows that.;)

It was a joke :) I never think like that..but I'm no ordinary girl (I'm from the deep blue underworld :lol: ) Naah..we've been going out for ages...It's like we're married..but without kids and doing the dishes..But..we do have a dog.. :lol:

Girls are idiots..They're like fish..Can't tell what the **** is on their mind...

Trinity

Valentine,L Kennedy..I love you :) people born in April are the best (I'm not saying this just because I was born in April :D )

Trinity

Hoady;23463 said:
I see where your coming from but girls here always want the older bloke.I hate women here they make me sick i want to get the hell out of this country our new prime minister is a f'in panzy(hope he dies).

You're always welcome in Montenegro.. :p

Top Bottom