• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How many times have you completed this?

Feng-Hi

RE4 was my first introduction to RE so I had no expectations for it........having played REmake I still enjoy both for different reasons.

I think the newer ones are more URGH than AHHHHHH.

mastermind

ya they stray far from the original story line i think cause it is umbrella trying to get the las plagas or whatever

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hell yeah
now you get to start a new game+
(= which means you've just enterd;

"I OWN ALL LAS PLAGAS MODE"

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Um, twice. I'm working on my third though. Not to mention it takes me soo long 'cause I have a habit of saving after killing every two ganados. Well, it's not that bad... three, four maybe? :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dont think theres anything wrong with saving the game loads lol. If your console f-cks up an you aint saved the game then you gotta do it all again haha.

Then what you gonna do? haha nothing! coz you gotta do it all over again hahaha! But seriously saving the game loads... some people think only noobs do it. but I dount think so haha :p too many times have I got really far on RE4 and not saved.. an somethings gone wrong An Ive had to do it all again.

english_lad

I will probably do Resi4 again after I have done 5.

I am so glad I got that Xbox for xmas, or I wouldn't have been able to play this wonder of a game. :(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thats funny coz I was thinking the same thing... now that Ive cleared re5 I should give re4 another go lol but I still know where everything is in that game...

Ive cleared Resi4 so many times..
Lol Ive still got my Gamecube memory card with all my data... But alas I never got the handcanon...
Mercs mode was far too gay, but Ive unlocked all the merc players on Resi4, I'l have to check my saves one day... My copy of re4 on cube is american tho so I cant play it usin the Wii.. have to stick it in a cube an use a freeloader to play it haha. oldschool.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
American copy.. I was a cool kid an got it two weeks early from some shop haha they included a freeloader with the game..
which allows a UK gamecube to play games from other countrys US an JAP... but the freeloader only works on gamecube the Wii does not accept it as a disc so I cant play my copy haha ...

If I got a old gamecube then I could check it... or I could get a copy of the proper Resi4...

datel-direct-freeloader-gamecube.jpg
datel-direct-freeloader-gamecube.jpg

mastermind

that sucks personally i dont see why they wont let you play games from different countries on a game system from a different country

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
mastermind;30089 said:
that sucks personally i dont see why they wont let you play games from different countries on a game system from a different country
An you wonder why theres a recession LOOOOL so many games made when all you need is oneeeee type for everywun.
Im joking.. thats silly of me haha

Top Bottom