• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How many times have you completed this?

english_lad

I am now on round 5 after completeing the game for a 4th time this morning, it is now getting a tad monotonouse however.

I have upgraded all the guns to the max, got all the good items and even had enough money to buy the infinite rocket launcher, which has been put to good use. ;)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha this game, this game this game....
I've done it loads! on Gamecube... over 10 times deffo, Then a few more times on PS2 haha I've only done it once on Wii though, since I finnished it on the Wii I aint botherd playing it, An now RE5 is out haha, I'll probaly play it again one day the games so awesome, but I know the game inside out haha.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol haha sweeeet! you know your too good at that game when youve raped pro mode a gillion timez

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
When a games good why not play it over an over ahah Thats good how many tmes youve done it on pro mode... Ive only beat it a few times on pro.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
depends what guns you use but I agree. It's like you aim where you know there gonna run from coz you know where they all are haha jokes they hit the ground before they even see you sometimes.

mastermind

imagine beating the game with a different weapon load out each time that only has 3 weapons throughout the whole game except the first time

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
When you say..
mastermind;29361 said:
imagine beating the game with a different weapon load out each time that only has 3 weapons throughout the whole game except the first time
What do you mean?

Like using one weapon through-out the hole game?

mastermind

i mean like you buy three weapons at the beginning of the game like the riot gun, the blacktail, and the tmp and beat the game with those and then the next round get the red 9, the striker, and the mine thrower and beat it like that and just try different combinations

Feng-Hi

Lost count how many times but yes I've done it so many times that RE5 arrived just in time. that said I'm still trying to top out on Umbrella Chronicles in time for Dark Side Chronicles next year!!!!!!!

mastermind

ya i cant get RE5 cause i dont have one of the next-gen consoles :(
i have beaten RE4 so many times i could probably type up a flawless walkthrough by memory and the last time i played it was like a month ago and only played like a chapter

Trinity

I'm playing it for the first time..and I'm not thrilled with it..RE 1,2,3 were so much better. Loved killing that stupid little guy..Salazar,Salvador..whataver..Too many S-es :confused:

Trinity

Yeah...Didn't want to buy it because there aren't any zombies..But,I did :) Dunno..those crazed Villagers and stupid cult robe whatevers just aren't scary...But the part I'm playing right now.. *poops in pants*

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
What part is that then... *fetches the poop scoope*
haha joking... thats disgusting...

Resident evil 4&5 are just action games that are extremely gory.

Top Bottom