• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how big of a gamer are you?

Hoady

Jeez uh probably 9 i don't have anything to do on weekdays at the moment so games can pass the time.Weekends i'm usually out but i do play the warriors on the weekend at my mates sometimes, that game doesn't get old.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
10 - but I suck at games so it's not a real indication of whether I'm a gamer or not. Just have too much time on my hands I guess :lol:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
haha if i had more games then maybe my score would be up a lil..
im only into the same 2 or 3 games atm, although if it was say 2 years back, it would be 10/10
although recently i have been looking into getting a psp, cuz i crave a new handheld and dont like the DS and have never owned a psp, so perhaps that will get me back into games, handheld style.lol

dark_zero

7-8 play games all the time just havent bought alot of new gams so i get tired of playing the same old games over n over

Hoady

The gears 2 online is honestly all i need,lol i have alot of classic games i pop in Halo 3 here and there the crap thing is i'm out of xbox live.I really want Fable 2 my mates had it for about 2 months now the ****er gave it to someone on his street i know that guy too but damn its been a pain in the ass getting back.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It depends on what time of the year it is, really. From September to April, I'd say like, 0.5. From May to August, probably around 2 or 3 depending on when my shifts are.

Trinity

8-9 ...I play games everyday..but sometimes for example,when playing TR,I don't eat or sleep..just bang,bang,bang :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh I see.. lol Cool video =)
I thought the other was was more funny but your video was better haha Ive never seen those clips before :O

Hoady

I just want bang bang bang.

Lately i haven't been playing to much my adapter broke and haven't been able to play xbox live, kinda lost interest although i've been getting some good points in dead rising.
4/10

Top Bottom