• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 how about this.

Ada Wong™

Wellll Wesker, I dunno hun. Umbrella Chronicles is respectful, but not very great in my opinion. Maybe, I can't judge unless I've actually tried it. ;)

Aus.Zombie

Well, I havnt played UC?.. Ive seen gameplay etc.. and i don t mind it.
I think i would get sold well though, RE 4 being such a success.

A_Wesker123

The Original
I wouldn't like to see it remade as a rail shooter. I think it would ruin the image of the game. I mean UC was fun but it never really stood out as a great game for me.

mastermind

i dont see how they would do that with like the bosses like the fish boss. that part was based for the most part on your ability to control your characters movements.

Jill

maybe RE4 will be in dark side the new wii game they haven't showed the other ones that are in it

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What is a rail shooter?
A remake of a great game would probably not be bad. Perhaps not as great as the original, but not bad.

mastermind

well first off it being new a remake would probably be like crap
second a rail shooter is where you dont control your character, you have to try and kill all the enemies before they hit you and kill you.
ever played Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles or house of the dead in a arcade or what not

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
mastermind;34201 said:
a rail shooter is where you dont control your character, you have to try and kill all the enemies before they hit you and kill you.
How do you play a game and not controlling the character? Isn't that like driving without controlling the car?

Elfadiciell

I would, but I didn't really like UC because it just seemed so slow paced. I thought the final chapter was RE4 instead of Russia.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thank you mastermind, the video explain it better than words.

I've never seen that type of game before, and I'm not new to games.
And I don't see what's so cool about it. To me that is a game that has got its user interface disabled into being useless.
A 10 year old cell phone got better games than that, lol.

Hoady

Yeah i thought it was boring i played coop at a mates for like 10 minutes for resident evil 0 but its just kinda crap you know?Time crisis games ain't my style we even had rifle attachments but couldn't cut it.

mastermind

welcome
personally i like rail shooters cause it makes me feel like i am in the position that they are having a gun in my hand (which is an awfully too comfortable feeling for being only 14 yrs old) with the exception that i would run instead of just sit there and wait for them to attack me

Top Bottom