• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Hot then Cold

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I'm just gonna write out a story of what she and everyone else should be doing, and see what happens. ;)

Resident Evil 7- by me...

Characters- Jill, Claire, Rebecca, Sherry, Chris, Jake, Wesker, and HUNK.

Story- Jill has been MIA for the past few years, but she can't hide from her past forever. She decided after everything she went through to lay low for a while in the mountains of a small town in the USA, but not for long. Neo-Umbrella is still out to find the last remaining BSAA and STARS members, as they are still a threat to the company. They find her location, but before she can get captured again Chris comes to the rescue. They both set out on missions, running from the agency and taking out BOWS.

Meanwhile in the middle east, Claire Redfield is helping with TerraSave to feed the hungry, and is forced into military action after a small outbreak occurs. Unknown to her, Rebecca Chambers is also there, even though everyone thought she died years ago. Rebecca had to fake her own death to get away from Umbrella and now Neo-Umbrella. She is a lone wolf working for the same agency as HUNK but her mission is to extract this new virus and find the cure for it. She runs into Claire, utterly surprised by her being alive, and they're forced to fight together, no matter what.

They grow close again and Rebecca fails her mission, not keeping her secret of being "dead to the world" to Claire. Also, Rebecca's appearance is much different, she's hardened, matured, has long hair, and an eye patch from a tragedy a few years back. Turns out Rebecca was at the same site Chris and Sheva were at the time of Wesker's apparent "death". Her mission was to bring him out, revive him, and turn him into a super soldier for the good of mankind, but not before wiping out his memories completely. Before she can do this, the delirious and mutated Wesker throws hot lava in one of her eyes, causing her blindness in one eye.

In India Jake is up to his old self again, but a bit more wreckless with his new "save the world" motto. Sherry gets a text from her new boss to go out and save him, take him back to America and have him work for their company. She finds Jake and they have to fight the outbreak in India together once again. Jake doesn't know... his father is still alive and neither does Sherry when they run into Wesker, a completely different man, not knowing his past.

There will be mentions of all the characters, including Billy and where he's been. I'd have him be married with kids, show a cutscene of Rebecca seeing him from afar and smiling, as his beautiful wife walks out of a store with him and his children.

There would be plenty of intense drama, romance, and of course HORROR!

Oh and PS: Everyone would crossover in the middle east at some point to fight together, then every single damn character would have an epilogue... including Carlos, and Barry!

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I'm just gonna write out a story of what she and everyone else should be doing, and see what happens. ;)

Resident Evil 7- by me...

Characters- Jill, Claire, Rebecca, Sherry, Chris, Jake, Wesker, and HUNK.

Story- Jill has been MIA for the past few years, but she can't hide from her past forever. She decided after everything she went through to lay low for a while in the mountains of a small town in the USA, but not for long. Neo-Umbrella is still out to find the last remaining BSAA and STARS members, as they are still a threat to the company. They find her location, but before she can get captured again Chris comes to the rescue. They both set out on missions, running from the agency and taking out BOWS.

Meanwhile in the middle east, Claire Redfield is helping with TerraSave to feed the hungry, and is forced into military action after a small outbreak occurs. Unknown to her, Rebecca Chambers is also there, even though everyone thought she died years ago. Rebecca had to fake her own death to get away from Umbrella and now Neo-Umbrella. She is a lone wolf working for the same agency as HUNK but her mission is to extract this new virus and find the cure for it. She runs into Claire, utterly surprised by her being alive, and they're forced to fight together, no matter what.

They grow close again and Rebecca fails her mission, not keeping her secret of being "dead to the world" to Claire. Also, Rebecca's appearance is much different, she's hardened, matured, has long hair, and an eye patch from a tragedy a few years back. Turns out Rebecca was at the same site Chris and Sheva were at the time of Wesker's apparent "death". Her mission was to bring him out, revive him, and turn him into a super soldier for the good of mankind, but not before wiping out his memories completely. Before she can do this, the delirious and mutated Wesker throws hot lava in one of her eyes, causing her blindness in one eye.

In India Jake is up to his old self again, but a bit more wreckless with his new "save the world" motto. Sherry gets a text from her new boss to go out and save him, take him back to America and have him work for their company. She finds Jake and they have to fight the outbreak in India together once again. Jake doesn't know... his father is still alive and neither does Sherry when they run into Wesker, a completely different man, not knowing his past.

There will be mentions of all the characters, including Billy and where he's been. I'd have him be married with kids, show a cutscene of Rebecca seeing him from afar and smiling, as his beautiful wife walks out of a store with him and his children.

There would be plenty of intense drama, romance, and of course HORROR!

Oh and PS: Everyone would crossover in the middle east at some point to fight together, then every single damn character would have an epilogue... including Carlos, and Barry!

I actually liked everything you said up until the Albert Wesker being alive part.

I'm sorry, but I just feel that he should stay dead.

It would really feel like a asspull at this point to have him return after the interview with the guy incharge of RE5 confirming his death and how his death had a big role in Resident Evil 6 as a possible feud between Jake and Chris in the future.

Also having Albert Wesker return from the dead yet again would make it feel forced since he has already returned "from the dead" before in Code Veronica.

And this is all coming from a HUGE Wesker fan here.

Now Alex Wesker is a new villian that I could get behind and who I think should appear in the next RE title.

He was already hinted at heavily in RE5 DLC and also like Albert will have "special powers" thanks to the Prototype virus he also took. And lets not forget that he also apparently discovered the secret to immortality for Spencer, that could play a big role in future games.

I think it would be great if he was the head of Neo Umbrella or "The Organization".

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I actually liked everything you said up until the Albert Wesker being alive part.

I'm sorry, but I just feel that he should stay dead.

It would really feel like a asspull at this point to have him return after the interview with the guy incharge of RE5 confirming his death and how his death had a big role in Resident Evil 6 as a possible feud between Jake and Chris in the future.

Also having Albert Wesker return from the dead yet again would make it feel forced since he has already returned "from the dead" before in Code Veronica.

And this is all coming from a HUGE Wesker fan here.

Now Alex Wesker is a new villian that I could get behind and who I think should appear in the next RE title.

He was already hinted at heavily in RE5 DLC and also like Albert will have "special powers" thanks to the Prototype virus he also took. And lets not forget that he also apparently discovered the secret to immortality for Spencer, that could play a big role in future games.

I've actually played off the whole Alex Wesker idea before in a fic and yeah I agree. It would be interesting to see him in the next installment, although he'll be older than Wesker I believe if my memory serves me right. I guess he'd still look young as ever like Albert though :p

I'd even enjoy it if Rebecca was the new villain, a lot doesn't add up to her storyline. That's for another thread though ;)

willowsby

I like your story.

Always imagine, Claire & Rebecca team up & working in poor epidemic village in middle east or south Asia or north Africa. In files it's mention Claire is busy, although not sure what she's doing.

It's so strange Capcom never mention Jill both in game or files, even in Chris Redfield's file. At least it is good, there are still mention about Claire, and it's strange how Chris more sad & affected with losing his team rather than losing Jill in RE 5.

And looks like Capcom is steering his character to become never ending soldier until the end of his life. Chris is the only character I've seen didn't show any feeling towards other characters. About Chris x Jill thing is more like long term partner like they care & protect each other due both of them are soldiers without involving any romantic feeling.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
She better have been so busy... like dying her hair back to its original color or something.

Jill: I know Chris is in trouble, but this blonde won't come out DAMNIT!
I would actually love if Capcom came up with a really like... anti-climatic reasoning for Jill's absense.

Like, how awesome would it be if she was on maternity leave or something. It's perfectly logical too.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
although he'll be older than Wesker I believe if my memory serves me right. I guess he'd still look young as ever like Albert though :p

Lets not forget that he discovered the secret to immortality.;)

Add that with the fact that he also has the "Prototype Virus" inside his body like Albert Wesker, its entirely likely that he hasn't aged all that much, even more so that Albert in RE5.

willowsby

yeah, Jill maybe in relationship now. She is hot & pretty, I like to know more about the characters of Biohazard private life.
Such as are they still have parents or orphanage, what kind of family they have.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!

I think it would be great if he was the head of Neo Umbrella or "The Organization".

I just hope that if Alex Wesker is a villain in future games, he brings back some of the great classic monsters, all these new monsters are just easily forgettable, they are in Damnation so they are still around.

I wanna see maybe Alex Wesker release a Mr X tyrant on the protagonists but then it turns on him and a epic superhuman vs super tyrant fight happens.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Why would they bring Alex in after killing Wesker, though? If you they were going to do that, why not just keep Wesker alive? I mean it's very obvious that Alex would be used as an Albert 2.0.:rolleyes:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Man that'd be one hell of a spanking. :p

Coming home to mommy like this would be utterly terrifying! ;_;

tumblr_m7fhtbxnaJ1qgff61.jpg

tumblr_m7a02tRtud1qlaqmmo2_500.gif

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Why would they bring Alex in after killing Wesker, though? If you they were going to do that, why not just keep Wesker alive? I mean it's very obvious that Alex would be used as an Albert 2.0.
I've thought that at times too, but also whats the point of having a Alex Wesker in the story if you're not gonna use him?

Coming home to mommy like this would be utterly terrifying! ;_;

tumblr_m7fhtbxnaJ1qgff61.jpg

tumblr_m7a02tRtud1qlaqmmo2_500.gif

Go ahead kids........tell your mommy you didn't do your homework. XD

ToCool74

Veteran Member
mean it's very obvious that Alex would be used as an Albert 2.0.:rolleyes:

How is that obvious?

Because his last name is wesker?

I don't think its as black and white as you put it.

Alex already doesn't seem all that much like Albert since he isn't as "involved" in events such as Albert was in Code Veronica,RE4,RE5,and "The fall of Umbrella".

He seems to me to be someone who doesn't want the attention which is very different from Albert who doesn't care about receiving mass attention judging by his actions in RE5.

Also lets remember that one big thing Capcom is pushing is the Resident evil series "moving on" and "evolving".

Maybe they decided it was best if the series moved on from Albert to a new villian.

And as Wesker500 said above, why would they NOT use him?

He already is VERY important since he is the last surviving Wesker Child and also since he discovered the secret to immortality for Spencer.

His role in future Resident Evil games could be huge.

willowsby

maybe Alex Wesker for

Wesker vs Wesker a.k.a Alex vs Jake

but actually I've enough about those Wesker stuff, Capcom need to move on from Wesker & the story become like anime now especially with Jake secret ending

About personal life of characters, so far we only know the support & side characters personal life rather than the leading hero.

- Hunnigan still have parents whose worried about her being alone & try to help her to find husband.
- Finn Macaulay is momma boy & I suspect him gay, because he said "Is he always this awesome"
- Piers's family have military background.

Top Bottom