• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Hot then Cold

adam menard

uote="letmelive311, post: 131868, member:

Sorry if I seem like I'm bashing CAPCOM . I just thought it was really stupid to leave Jill out completely and say she ****in retire then make Chris into such a dope . I wish he would have led his team as a boasting father... Leading him to china to protect home and family which all good soldiers vow , to serve their country and protect their loved ones .[/quote]
Just to say in my defense they did force me back into the fight with amnesia and ptsd I tried my hardest on that mission but to be honest I wasn't ready for it

letmelive311

It's quite obvious in how he suddenly appeared in the series, very late in the game, and was praised as being Spencer's pride and joy and the most successful Wesker child and blah, blah, blah.

I honestly don't think there's any hope for Resident Evil as a survival horror series anymore; looks to be action and recycled ideas from here on out. I guess that's just what happens when you try to squeeze too much out of a series, though.

I hope that Capcom looks into what their fans have to say, because the original horror of resident evil needs to be re amped into their series.

Isnt that what made all of us love it? creepy scary zombies going after you, and things popping up, or dogs jumping out of windows trying to bite out your jugular...I like very much some of the new aspects of RE6 but more horror please!

As for our beloved characters, I think fans should be able to see them go down in honor (death) or have a closure story that we can all accept because these characters have gone through so much and deserve a final happy ending despite what resident evil still goes on.

Or maybe these characters are in it for life? Who can sleep knowing that their is still bio terrorism in the world, right?

As for my devotion to Jill Valentine...I think Capcom should bring her back for one more show down with Jake. Possibly running into him in India (where we saw the secret ending) and right when she realizes that Wesker has a son, she goes all revenge on him, not knowing he is a good guy...then possible after figuring out hes on the same side they work together, weird right? but would be memorable.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
As for my devotion to Jill Valentine...I think Capcom should bring her back for one more show down with Jake. Possibly running into him in India (where we saw the secret ending) and right when she realizes that Wesker has a son, she goes all revenge on him, not knowing he is a good guy...then possible after figuring out hes on the same side they work together, weird right? but would be memorable.
I don't really see Jill as the 'revenge' type for some reason, I identify that with Chris more than anything. I mean I know Jill was angry with Wesker for what happened in Arklay and she did help Chris find him and try to take him down but I don't think she was really out for revenge, it was more like a duty to Jill.

I might just be talking out of my arse here but I see something like revenge as being a little out of character for her, especially against a child who had no idea who his father was, someone who had nothing to do with any of what happened to her and the others. If we take the SD Perry novels into consideration, despite them not being canon, Jill would know that you can't hold the child accountable for the sins of the father better than anyone.

Top Bottom