• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello

Bravo4Sniper

Hello my name is Austin im 17 and i live in a valley in Oklahoma which is in the BFE. I am the Scout/Marksman in a milita me and some friends have started. I own a wide varity of guns and knives. I love all the RE games and own 0,4,and 5.
And im ready for Z-Day!

Trinity

And you met the love of your life :p
welcome dude..at least we have someone to save our asses on Doom's day :)

AVP

welcome Bravo4Sniper i hope you like it here and i was just wondering can i add you on xbox live please

Hoady

Haha so you've got your own little platoon if something breaks out thats awesome what guns do you have?I wish i had some but its difficult to get over here for my first i want a beretta 9FS then get my hands on some decent bolt action rifle.

Anyway welcome man.

Meftah

Hello, nice to meet you.

I will be heading to Oklahoma for AIT in June.
I am new to the forums as well, mabey we could have 'new' babies!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
We;come Bravo!
I wish I had weaponary to defend myself against the hordes of zombies that dawn for the apocalypse.
I would love a Barrett M107, M4 or a dammed AT4!

Have fun! :D

Ada Wong™

Bravo4Sniper;30738 said:
Hello my name is Austin im 17 and i live in a valley in Oklahoma which is in the BFE. I am the Scout/Marksman in a milita me and some friends have started. I own a wide varity of guns and knives. I love all the RE games and own 0,4,and 5.
And im ready for Z-Day!

Welcome Bravo4Sniper, I'm Ada, much luck and love<3
See you around the forum ;)

Top Bottom