• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hello all

Kurenai

well first off I'm a fan of the Resident Evil series, which is brutally obvious because I chose to join this forum :p but continuing on from the obvious, my favorite Resident Evil characters are Jill, Claire and now Sheva, as all three are sort of role models to me. it's good to see some of us girls kicking butt :D I also like the big guy Chris, and everybody's favorite, Mr. Kennedy with his always perfect hair, and expert combat roll.

but aside from Resident Evil, I've recently hit a darker time in my life where nothing seems to go well. relatives falling ill, and some deaths in the family, as well as stress and drama between the living, and well ones. friends moving away and nothing seems to entertain me much anymore. (though RE5 was an exception to that :D)but I'm not one to brood on such pessimistic things.

as for the ascribed traits of me, here they are listed for you all: I am 25, I am female, I am of Japanese descent, I live in the United States, and I'm very much the girl gamer :D

if I'm missing anything you'd like to know please say so :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Welcome to the forum!! Always good to have new members joining, pretty much everyone here is friendly so you will fit in easy :D lol
my condolences for hitting a dark side of life im sure it will brighten up in the future.
anyway, enjoy your stay!! : ]

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm sorry to hear that things are looking pretty grim for you at the moment, love. I understand what you're feeling; I've just gotten through a rougher period myself. If you'd ever like to talk, feel absolutely free to send me a message. :) I hope things get better for you soon.

That said, welcome to the Resident Evil News Forums. I hope to see you around! Enjoy your stay. :D

Kurenai

thanks for the condolences, and I appreciate the generous replies. I'm just really looking for more people to chat with, as I'm quite a social butterfly online :D. I look forward to meeting people here as I like to learn and exchange ideas/points of view on things as well :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hello hun, and welcome to the Resident Evil News Forums! :)
My condolences for your losses, I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope things will look brighter for you and your family soon.

I always admired girls that kicked butt. And gamer girls are the best. ;)

Kurenai

hehe, thanks again for the welcomes.

and damn straight that gamer girls are the best! :D as well as the kick butt ones :p

3rd Mutation

Welcome to the forum, may all your days be the best. I've actually never met a girl gamer before, I don't know, guess they're rare over here. :(

Anyway, what's your favorite RE game?

Kurenai

lol, again thanks for all the welcomes, and as for favorite RE.. I'd probably have to say 5 because the 2 player ability, or just having AI help is so much fun, plus I like Sheva :p and Jill's BSAA outfit from it

Top Bottom