• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Heath Ledger Dead

alonecrow

oh... damn...
i like his acting and his new role as Joker in The Dark Knight!!
what really happened to him..?

RE4

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=202.msg4074#msg4074 date=1201153668]
oh... damn...
i like his acting and his new role as Joker in The Dark Knight!!
what really happened to him..?
[/quote]

Police are saying his death had something to do with drugs, but nobody knows what happened to him for sure yet.

Hoady

Guess what?Its been exactly a year since the last post here it doesn't feel like hes been gone that long.

Believe it or not he went to the high school thats about 15 minutes drive from my house too bad its full of panzies now"Oh look at me i go to Guildford Grammer i'm so rich, it costs my parents $5000 a day to come here and we don't have girls in our school either".Put a sock in it you poof!I oughta give them a smack when i next see them!

Lol there probably pretty cool there very quiet compared to other schools thats what happens when your surrounded by men for 5 years...sounds like prison.

On topic I haven't seen the new batman movies i always liked the joker as a kid can he top the great jack nicholson?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Heath Ledger, I must have missed this thread, The other day It hit me a good actor is gone forever...
He is winning grammy awards for the batman film but hes not alive to get them.

1heath-10-things-i-hate-about-you.jpg

I watched the film "10 things I hate about you" Only because Heath Ledger starred in the movie. an Coz it was on TV, Id never seen the film before. For those that hant seen it either.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w6XGUhzfutc
Heath ledger Singing "Cant take my eyes off of you" Its very amusing But when you watch it an realise hes dead now.... :( ...

I have to admit His death is quite upsetting. But I heard he overdosed on drugs, and it was not by accident, and that he really got into the jokers role, that he would stay in the makeup even after they had stopped shooting (dark knight)

But thats just what I heard.

Hoady

Really?I reckon it was an accident i can't find myself believing he did it on purpose but who knows what was going through his mind.He was awesome sucks to see him go even though its been a year and he was a perth boy too.:(

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
A year goes pretty fast I geuss...
I spose I never thought about it until I saw him in one of his old films.
Seeing as he died before the batman film was finnihed... I dont think the Joker is the same actor all the way through the batman film... near the end i think it's someone else playing as the joker.

Its been a year damn.. it was all on the news ages ago. I swear they said he topped himself.

He was so awesome though

Trinity

I''m pretty sure it was overdose..Shame for his wife and daughter..
didn't left them much..I've heard that Jhonny Depp and some other
actors who were working on a film with Heath gave the money they made
from the movie to them..

He was a great actor..

Top Bottom